Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really puts "walk the flower road" on a whole other level :cautious::cautious:

2. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, wait, wait, before this chapter, mengyu and mengyao has been swapped right? Does that mean the real young lady has been stabbed to death again?
    Why is su luxia her maid and killed if her original host identity was xuanying succesor.. or did she make it up on the spot lol

skai.ya likes this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it said that the real young lady get stabbed by fake, then the fake said that Luxia is the one who stab her (or something like that), but then Luxia secretly saved the young lady, that's why the Ling-looked alike thought that Luxia is the one who stabbed the 'maid'

4. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew, thank you. I've missed that one..

skai.ya likes this.
  5. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 @famine
    From what I read from the spoilers provided by @skai.ya and @okpanda_533, the switching of bodies happen first, Meng Yao the lady is now is the maid's body and Meng Yu, the maid is now the lady's body. 'Meng Yao' (Meng Yu inside Meng Yao's body) stabs 'Meng Yu' (lady inside the maid's body) & pushes the blame to Luxia, Meng Yao's maid. Since Meng Yao is in Meng Yu's body, Meng Yao is dead because she is stabbed. Luxia is also dead too since she was beaten to death under 'Meng Yao's' orders for "killing 'Meng Yu' ". As for the whole successor thing, I'm not sure if she (the agent) actually made it up or the maid, Luxia was actually the successor and the agent knows this if Luxia's memories is being keyed into the agent's mind.

For clarity,
    Meng Yao is the lady.
    Meng Yu is the beggar who eventually became Meng Yao's maid.
    Luxia is the lady's close maid before Meng Yao took Meng Yu in as her close maid.

Order in which thing happens:
    1. Swapping of bodies
    2. Maid that is in lady's body kill the lady who is in the maid's body
    3. The lady in the maid's body is now dead
    4. The maid that is in the lady's body pushes this blame to another maid named Luxia
    5. Luxia was beaten to death
    The story have not revealed if the maid Luxia is actually the successor or the agent actually made the whole thing up yet.

Jukki, samster, donaiseiyuu and 10 others like this.
  6. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding to the whole successor thing, I have a few thought on it:

The valley is real, but the maid wasn’t a successor. This means that the agent made the successor thing up.

The agent didn’t know the valley’s existence until she read the maid’s memories. This means that the agent made the successor thing up and confirm the valley’s existence by saying that she is the successor. If the Prince knows the valley, then it proves the valley is real.

The maid Luxia is actually from the valley and is actually the successor of the valley, the agent knows this because the maid’s memories are keyed into her. This means that the agent didn’t made it up.

7. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly want to see how this ends. I loved the cultivator guy who kept her body and had a general idea about her being a transmigrator, the ML from the vampire arc is nice as well and I loved her kid who became emperor (as her kid and not a romantic partner of course). I want to see if this is one of those stories where all the guys turn out to be the same guy and actually everyone she transmigrated into was her from a different timeline/universe (I've seen this plot a lot since it's the easiest way to tie things together and not leave any guy forgotten) or if this will go for a different thign

8. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mayve the recent arc is heading towards the end of the manhua ? The guy she met in chapter 252 (the most recent one) seems like someone she recognizes from her original life or something ? She even cried when she met him.
    I hope I'm right because this is dragging too much recently and I hope the pace starts picking up and gets to the end

9. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we least know why is mystery guy who can make Su Luxia emotional look like. Just imagine him in modern clothes and blonde hair since I guess the world Su Luxia came from is the modern world

Jukki, Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  10. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    • At the Imperial study, the Emperor is talking to the Crown Prince about the serious flooding in the Southern region, and how the scale of flooding worries him. Crown Prince tells Emperor not to worry, now they can only try their best to rescue the civilians and prepare for post-flooding recovery ops etc.
    • Emperor says that he's already ordered for people to start preparing the relevant stuff required for disaster relief, but he's not sure who he should put in charge and asks the Crown Prince for recommendations.
    • Crown Prince thinks: the person who is in charge of this would be able to benefit a lot (under-the-table bribes/benefits + recognition for meritorious service), and wonders if the Emperor is testing him by asking for a recommendation
    • Crown Prince recommends Li Zhenbo, the Deputy Minister of Finance, who is known for his honesty. Emperor agrees that Li Zhenbo has a good reputation in court. Crown Prince justifies by saying that there are a lot of sums involved in disaster recovery, and that he'll be good at organising + as someone from the Ministry of Finance, he will be able to authorise funds if necessary.
    • Emperor is silent, and Crown Prince worries whether the Emperor is not pleased with 1) Li Zhenbo or 2) his answer
    • Crown Prince thinks: Li Zhenbo doesn't interact with Crown Prince on a daily basis, so Emperor should not know that Li Zhenbo is one of the Crown Prince's people - so then why is the Emperor upset?
    • At this point, a servant comes in and delivers the news that the Second Prince has been fully cured
    • Emperor literally jumps up in joy, while Crown Prince is pissed because he knows that the poison should have spread to his inner organs already so how is it possible that he's suddenly fine.
    • Emperor visits the Second Prince personally, while Crown Prince is thirdwheeling there lol. Crown Prince asks Second Prince who is his benefactor that cured him so suddenly.
    • Second Prince reveals that it's Su Luxia. Emperor praises her for her skills, Crown Prince is seething over why no one has reported to him about this miracle doctor residing in the Second Prince's villa.
    • Emperor bestows Su Luxia a bunch of gold etc as a reward, and Second Prince gives her a Look and tells her she's dismissed; it's a sign for her to go to the secret room and eavesdrop on the conversation between the Emperor and the Second Prince later.
    • Xuyan, Second Prince's right hand man, is super cold towards Su Luxia and warns her not to take the Second Prince's trust lightly.
    • Anyway, as she's spying on them, the three are exchanging pleasantries about the Second Prince's recovery, the Emperor making arrangements for the Second Prince to return to court and familiarise himself with the political situation etc.
    • Hamster is naive and thinks that it's a happy ending but Su Luxia says that bruh. The Emperor literally abandoned the Second Prince for 5 years, going no contact, and put his trust in the (suspected) culprit behind Second Prince's poisoning aka the Crown Prince. How can the Second Prince view the Emperor in a favorable light?
    • Chapter ends with Su Luxia thinking that if you're born in royalty, there's no way you'd be able to even have a proper relationship with others, and that the Second Prince is just a pitiful person... but she can't figure out what the connection between Second Prince and Ling (her senior) is, and why they look so much alike.

yongu, samster, CottonKey and 25 others like this.
  11. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally cultivator guy is a creep haha he seems v possessive of Su Luxia - rather than love, seems like he wants to use Su Luxia to escape his world and attain greater power? I prefer the movie arc guy; even tho he's annoying with being tsundere he was loyal and to Su Luxia and despite seeming to know that Su Luxia was not from his world, still appreciated her company and respected her privacy

12. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    sometime, i wish luxia doesnt have to worry about the ling or any guys at all. i just want her to do her rescue mission and be happy on her own.

Volublekoala965, Xxr, Jem3710 and 4 others like this.
  13. _artemis_

_artemis_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Ling is for character development for luxia to be more caring towards other people in missions as it was as an issue a lot in the arcs after the side story.

14. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    caring is fine, but I don't want luxia to have a love-brain like in those bad FL storylines. As long as Luxia doesn't lose her reason and logic, I am fine with her solving the mystery of ling or etc. if the author makes luxia like those braindead FL in those president/rape story, I would be so mad.

15. mahina

mahina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have any kind of progressive overarching plot, or is it basically just self-contained short stories?

skai.ya likes this.
  16. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a a progressive plot I guess, but its still kind of vague so far.

mahina and skai.ya like this.
  17. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • the prince is mad about the recover of the 2nd prince because the officials didn't keep a close eye on him and didn't report luxia's arrival which resulted in his recovery
    • the officials apologized and said that nothing was out of the ordinary so they didn't report it to him, then 'meng yao' then enters the room.
    • 'meng yao' calms the prince down so that he can make better decisions and the officials are displeased when they become very lovey dovey
    • the prince lets her stay, the officials tell him there's no way that the 2nd prince can overthrow him, the prince know this but still want to get rid of him because he's a pain in the butt.
    • one of the official had one idea to get rid of him but dared not to say it because it will bring harm.
    • 'meng yao' then asks him to feel free to say it and she will take the blame if the idea fails.
    • their plan is to let the 2nd prince handle the aftermath of the disaster while they sabotage his efforts secretly, and they will pretend to support him in court so that no one dare to point out the errors or mishaps.
    • this will cause the deaths of many innocent people due to mismanagement and the emperor will be angry, thus the emperor will not trust the 2nd prince's abilities (can't be emperor if you don't have abilities
    • 'meng yao' said that it's an honor for the people to be sacrificed for the prince (that's twisted)
    • the prince and the officials agree to the plan and 'meng yao' is happy to get rid of the 2nd prince as he's a threat to the throne
    • the second prince will attend the court meeting tomorrow, the prince will then let the 2nd prince manage the aftermath but touche, luxia had already figure out their plan (with her big brian) & warns the 2nd prince about it
    end of chapter

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    reader_O8, yongu, samster and 23 others like this.
  18. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm curious to see what will happen when the plan fails. will 'meng yao' really take the blame? will the prince protect her when the time comes? or will he just just throw her away like a pawn after she has no uses left?

if the whole plan fails, it's just a train of destruction and end for meng yu. i admire her confidence that he plan will not fail. after all you must hope for the best (be an empress) and prepare of the worst (death).

19. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think maybe meng yao has her own plan that's why she's that confident to take the blame.. (??)

sheisthedemon93 and skai.ya like this.
  20. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd prince went to court and the officials are talking about him. The 2nd prince looks worried. There's a flashback of what happened yesterday. The 1st prince bumps into the 2nd prince and they look really close in the officials' eyes. The officials are gossiping and a high ranking official saw this and looks very worried. The court meeting begins, the emperor asks something and the officials began discussing about it. The 1st prince looks really evil and said something, the 2nd prince looks worried. The 1st prince suggest something to the emperor and looks at the 2nd prince gleefully. The 1st prince looks really evil and the 2nd prince kneels and looks a bit displeased. The emperor announced something and scene changes to the 1st prince and 'Meng Yao' overlooking the town in a shop while looking really happy.

I think they managed to push the blame towards the 2nd prince in court, that's why they are happy. Thus, I think that they were discussing about the disaster in the court meeting. I could be wrong, after all I don't know Chinese.

reader_O8, yongu, CottonKey and 15 others like this.