LCD Little Tyrant Doesn't Want To Meet With a Bad End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Sep 24, 2020.

?

Best Girl?

1. Alicia Ascart

16.9%
  2. Nora Xeclyde

11.7%
  3. Charlotte Sorofya

33.8%
  4. Lilian Ackermann

11.7%
  5. Wilhelmina

6.5%
  6. Yes

19.5%
  1. leeways

leeways Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so united front between Alicia and Nora vs Charlotte?

2. Rodvek97

Rodvek97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, Alicia and Nora ( +Roel Father) vs Charlotte

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my guy, it ain't a bomb, but a nuke you set off.

Currently the ship I support is Ronora, simply because Alicia is "deceiving" the MC (who is dumb enough not to see it). Nothing good happens in the sisterzone...the facade will need to break. Nora is pretty straight-forward with Roel if extremely aggressive. Sounds like Charlotte will be an interesting character, I wonder how the ship wars will progress...too bad this thread isn't too alive. I try to stay up for new release but past midnight releases is too much for me.

4. Whakatewhinau

Whakatewhinau Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so stupid how MC isn't able to figure it out. Not only does he know how strong his Alicia will become, he also knows how affectionate she is for him. He, more than anyone, should know just how much Alicia loves him. It's becoming one of those things where the author has to make the MC as dense as lead in order to keep the romantic plot going

Astaroth likes this.
  5. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    keeping it up for 2 years...has he completely forgotten the type of character she was in the game? damn, I wish someone who just tell him directly. I hate this kind of BS development. It's unproductive.

6. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, that really cracked me up.

7. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, since this seems like a topic that comes up a lot in the chat on hostednovel...roel is 9 at the beginning of the novel and alicia was 7. Nora is around the same age as him as they're both going to go to school at the same time. Nora had a birthday before the 2 year timeskip, so I'm assuming Roel and Nora are probably 12 while alicia is 10...Charlotte is also the same age as Roel so she's probably 12 as well. damn these kids are too young, 14-15 would make more sense imo, but then again idk how fast people develop mentally in a different society.

Weird how there's been no mention of Roel's or Alicia's birthdays at all.

8. Dayside

Dayside Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish Roel had a spine. It's annoying to read him being spineless when it comes to women.

Astaroth likes this.
  9. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...in this case, Nora can probably outpower him unless he uses Grandar and that would probably be overkill and would probably piss off the theocracy if he actually hurt her + his fear of setting off a death flag. So he's left with using his words which have no effect on her. The more he resists, the more persistent she becomes. He could try to be more forceful, but he owes her too much to be do that. As for Alicia, he's oblivious to her feelings so he ignores all the obvious signs and warnings. He's conditioned to see her as a harmless sister. :blobpensive: There will be no real progress with any ship till his little bubble of ignorance is popped.

The annoying aspect of any transmigration novel that includes prior knowledge of events to come is that once the mc acts upon that knowledge, the future has changed. The more the present is changed, the less the future will resemble the previous timeline. He has no need to fear Nora turning on him later, so he doesn't have to be so apprehensive with her. :blobunamused: hopefully this changes soon...I doubt it unless there's another timeskip or some event forces him to acknowledge their feelings.

10. Dayside

Dayside Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most annoying thing about stories like this is that they don't realize that it's an actual world and not a story that has strict lines of how stuff works. Also, his fear of death is getting a bit dull, I feel like he will keep doing this weird deathflag avoidance technique for at least a hundred more chapters which will totally kill the story for me.

Astaroth likes this.
  11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    The more death flags he gets rid of the more he creates. He fixed his personality so the various love interests won't try to kill him. I'd be interested about how he interact with the "hero" (whose role he's definitely usurped by now before the game's setting even begins). I can imagine his murderous rage if the hero made moves on Alicia for example.

Meanwhile he's done stuff that have caught the attention of other beings: evil cultists, undead giants, people who don't want his bloodline to be awakened, etc etc. Hopefully he becomes more proactive soon. I'd like to see his personality be more like what it was during the witness arc.

Astaroth likes this.
  12. Dayside

Dayside Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Most times in this sort of novel the guys personality will just stay stuck though. Authors can't think of anything else other than the 'funny' gag about him being afraid of women.

13. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws for a bit, and I think maybe it would be better to stack until around chapter 155.
    So that means 20 chapters ≈ 20 days from now

Dravileo likes this.
  14. Sleep-deprived-enthusiast

Sleep-deprived-enthusiast |Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhh it is annoying but I've seen worse protagonists, denseness, and storyline-fixation.

Roel is likable enough to make me stay for the story

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  15. flyingnimbus

flyingnimbus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the economics of the system bother anyone else? I can't help but feel like all the prices and convenient sales are just thinly veiled justifications to give Roel new powers as the plot demands. Nothing seems to really cost anything at all, since we don't see what he is giving up by buying them. I can only hope that his loan repayment is more meaningful, and we can either finally be rid of the system or see the consequences for embezzlement.

Astaroth likes this.
  16. Lord Luc

Lord Luc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't Charlotte supposedly have the power to see if someone will be successful or not? It might be love at first sight!

17. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    I stockpiled 50 chapters. Patiently waited 50 days. Time to binge.

18. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the current arc end? I want to stock up. Who's the 4th girl BTW? Anyone know?

19. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the only thing I've not really liked in the novel so far is the system.

(Well actually it has also been pretty annoying with the constant fighting between the love interests while MC hides, although hopefully that changes now that Sister & Princess allied against Charlotte. Maybe it ends with them feeling guilty for deceiving her and it concludes with all 3 getting along)

MC finally had a use of the affection points, so at least I feel a bit better about the system now than before, but seriously he didn't use it at all for anything other than in the beginning when he just tried it out, for over 100 chapters.

And the gold shop system isn't much better either, not to mention that the 500k debt came out of nowhere, honestly I still don't even really get what the system even did? MC's default chance to succeed was 60% and then Grandpa John increased it to 70%, what did the system do exactly?

The only thing the system really has done for MC is to give him the serums. Ofc those were really important but any system or any other cheat
    could have done the same or better.

And to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if MC could've just gotten some similar stuff somehow without any cheat at all. Has he even actually gone to the treasure for real a single time? He keeps using it as an excuse but never actually goes there...

I did like when he got the lamp though, that was pretty clever.

Oh and yeah, like you mentioned the discounts are absolute BS. Though admittedly I also feel like it's a problem that we only get to "see" the items that can be bought (and mostly just the useful ones) when MC are going to buy them, so it feels extra BS.

But in "reality" I guess there's been plenty of other discounts as well on stuff MC didn't need so it was never mentioned.

But yeah, still MC gets exactly what he needs just when he needs it, from the shop with huge discounts.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  20. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter healed my soul.

Astaroth likes this.