Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Licht Heiter

Licht Heiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d also like if something like this happens, but I feel like it probably wouldn’t be something that Cale would be willing to say. It’ll just worry the others, he said ;-; Regardless, it is so depressing :blob_teary:

2. qyiyiqng

qyiyiqng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE GOD OF DEATH! SUN GOD! GOD OF WAR! LEE SOO YUK! AND GOD OF DEATH DO SOMETHING I THINK YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS!ekssdadadasfsdad

shadow83 likes this.
  3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    If we find out that the whitestar is actually a puppet villain and there’s actually a secret villain manipulating him into doing all this to keep Cale and the gods distracted whilst trying to free the demonic race in the shadows and finally succeeds and they take away the whitestars immortality curse and use it as a sacrifice to open the portal forever and try to kill him I kinda want him to end up being forced to work with cale

The Whitestar: You think I’ll do something as pathetic as work with you my enemy that I tried to kill I haven’t fallen that low and I’m not that nice I’ll beat you and the demonic race on my own I’ll be the final winner.....

Cale: “Winning? Is that what you think it’s about? I’m not trying to win. I’m not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It’s not because it’s fun. The bastard Gods know it’s not because it’s easy. I DO WHAT I DO BECAUSE IT’S RIGHT! Because it’s decent! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that.. Just kind. If I run away today, good people will die. If I stand and fight, some of them might live. (Looks at Raon and the rest) Maybe not many, maybe not for long. (Looks at the corpses of his fallen friends) Hey, you know, maybe there’s no point to any of this at all. But it’s the best I can do. So I’m going to do it. And I will stand here doing it until it kills me. And you’re going to die too! Some day.. And how will that be? Have you thought about it? What would you die for? Who I am is where I stand.. Where I stand is where I fall. Stand with me. These people are terrified. Maybe we can help a little. Why not, just at the end, just be kind?”

diti.ing, Asya.M, shadow83 and 2 others like this.
  4. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Raven Evernight I won't be surprised if you are a author...... I think you should definitely write a book..
    But I don't want to see Cale looking at his fallen friends....It will be very sad.....

MiraJane and shadow83 like this.
  6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @angie_sash THANK YOU!!!

AHHHH!
    Is this the author's way of assuring the readers that there will be a future after this? I guess the dark elves and those that were scorn because of their race will now receive equality.

Urghh.. the beginning and the end.... I don't like the sound of that. I hope that was not the end... But what if it was the end of Cale Henituse and the beginning of KRS? :hmm:

I bet parallel! LSH named that ex-rank monster, the lion dragon, which is way too obvious like how the electric eel got his name. If ever they pierced the shield.... It was just graduating on level 1 because its body is also strong. I wonder what is its weakness? It took 1 week and 1 day to defeat it, I wonder how Alberu and co. Will defeat this one... I wish the ability user can visit them this time, I miss Hosik screaming 'I have faith!'. They needed this.

Wednesday should come really fast.
    Thank you again for spoiling us.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  7. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU DON'T JUST SAY THOSE THINGS LIKE THAT IT CAN GIVE PEOPLE A HEARTATTACK YOU KNOW!!!
    Alright I want to assume that this means they all survived? But that "He was called the beginning and end of everything." part is bugging me like did he land the final below and then died?? Or am I overthinking it and he was safe and sound in the end?? I really hope it's the later but well...
    I mean Dodori outright said he wanted to give Cale a happy ending and I was assured back then that yup, as I thought, it'll be a happy ending. But considering all these recent chapters I am beginning to doubt this a little?? (I think KDJ made me traumatized)

8. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark Elf Alberu would be known soon enough I would be shocked if not .. guess more dark elves are comming too, and maybe Fredo if he got better.

And what are we seeing? Mary and half blood seems going to be partners if he dont die .
    Im really happy to see half blood tho no lies :love: I hope it is not his finnal battel

And I really loooved the talk between Alberu and Choi Han. Alberu admiring his teacher is what I'm living for ok? :cry: Anyway better someone go and help Choi Han .. he start to reach his limits and he will take a long time against the eel alone expect if his buff as the orgMC worked he really need some help

The last thing I expected is that this 8th monster can actually use a shield .. like fuck this really op :sick: but maybe this why he would lose against dark attribute creatures? Since it keep been described as a holy being ..

Thank you @angie_sash for the great summery.

Now we just hope Cale rest and only wake up after the battel.. I feel like he has some kind of dreams tho..

Edit: just releazed the beggning and ending part .. aurthor nim plz tell me this is a good thing .. pleaaase :blobsob:

9. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    woww

Raven Evernight likes this.
  10. lady-kyo

lady-kyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the light that Cale saw and recognized must have been the shield, since Alberu said they look alike. hold on! help is coming! Cale you can't die! this end of everything worries me, but perhaps it is the "end of an era" and not the end and death of Cale and his group.

11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the ancient powers cale has are actually powers of the unranked monsters brought into that world and given to humans

12. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ten times the size of Seoul" it says..
    I have a feeling many things about Earth 3 will finally be revealed here...

Probably, Cale might be getting his memory as KRS from Earth 3 rn when it said he is breathing hot and shallow. Since, we all know how Cale is very lucky when it comes to information gathering.

Please get well some Cale and Please!! Everyone!!!! Don't die 'kay!!!!

And Angie-san! Thank you for the spoilers ❤️

13. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    On immediately shook her head at Cale’s question.

“I like it, nya!”

On had subconsciously touched her hair because she liked the fact that it was the same red as Cale’s hair right now.

I want it to turn out raons brother was reincarnated into another world and helped another krs and they had a really cute relationship like the one with Raon but that krs died so he used magic to reincarnate into a world with krs and ends up meeting cale and he ends up latching onto him and Raon gets super jealous

Gulalalu, shadow83, Asya.M and 2 others like this.
  14. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    The pink dragon dodori's mother

15. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i just remembered thanks.