Spoiler Lucia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel deserved a better adaptation
    The art was already middcore and now it gotten worse

2. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. Here I thought
    I was the only one who didn't really like the art. I personally found the art style cringey but I'm just reading it for the plot

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2020
    Foxloverxp, Kirax, karls and 7 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! The art style doesn't really good but I do love the novel anyway... :cookie::cookie::cookie:

4. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the art style has improved a bit

6. Kaeden Maal

Kaeden Maal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art for the webtoon is kind of sad.
    Hopefully they do it better in future releases.

Foxloverxp likes this.
  7. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read Korean but from the images, I gather that it's at the part where Lucia is asking Duke Taran if she can go horseback riding because Lady Milton invited her. That's Ch 24 in the translated novel: https://rubymaybetranslations.com/2018/05/23/lucia-chapter-24-part-1/

8. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone who has read all the novel just kindly tell me what happens to the doctor at the end ? I so hate him and his bullshit obsession with the ML's bloodline to the point of wanting to push the MC to have a daughter and get pregnant by her own brother FFS this shit is too much.
    So I'm having these fantasies where he dies a miserable death, I hope that happens

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  9. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    He will be put in prison and attend to the prisoners for the rest of his life.

akera93 likes this.
  10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I didn't expect sort of disturbance it dived into when I started it..
    I normally wish for FL happiness and having cute mini versions of her in every other story, but can't bring myself here at all, This family is just so.. disgusting from its very roots, and I have no trust in the people after ML/FL to not continue that vileness after they are gone, The house taran literally deserves to be wiped out from world.

So if anyone knows,
    Does lucia remain childless till the end? ( and is she does give birth, was it a son?)
    Does that piece of shit doctor meets lucia and spout bullcrap or is ML able to safeguard her from it? ( I got a feeling she would meet the PoS during the bday of kate)
    When does son come into story and rship with Lucia? ( so far just mention of him and not even face shown)
    Is the son ... result of incestual relation of ML or his dead brother? :sick:

Man, so annoyed it dived into this deep pile of crap

I dont mind art, it shows the cuteness of Lucia like it intends to tell well.

11. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the novel.

12. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I rather get my answers before dedicating few days to read a novel to be dissapointed/disgusted later on.

13. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read and re-read several times this novel. One of my favourite. Awesome snu-snu. Interesting plot. Characters are well formed and show good development as the story progress. Good novel overall. Also, all the ends are met, the side stories provide a closure to everything and everyone (well, besides Damian and his love ...but this is another story already, hopefully the author will come up with Damian story as another novel). Even flashbacks about the 1st timeline are included and provide everything needed to know. So, it's really nice when both timelines are explained and both have their closure. Personally, I really recommend this novel. For me, it was not a waste of time.

Also, if you 1st read the webtoon then got to the novel, well ...let's say that the webtoon really fucked up. IMO, the webtoon does not give justice to the novel. This is a smut novel, the webtoon cut those part A LOT (I don't understand the point in webtoonizing a smut/+19 novel BUT then make the webtoon +12 or basically cut the snu-snu, ....WHY?). The art in general is .....well, strange. It's still nice to have some visuals in your memory already when reading the novel after the webtoon.

PS. 'Click to expand...' the quotation to see my answers in pink. :blobuwu:

14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind webtoon as much since already used to these smut botchery, I mean this is better in the sense it shows some scenes. Most just do a kiss and then fade out..., art is alright the contrast bw cute lucia and scary others is bit fun.

Spoilers make me feel iffy about it, if you know/can tell. Does the daughter safely marriages into a normal household? or does the story has open end with both siblings young and unmarried? shudders in family history

O well, atleast the son isnt of ML, would be way too crappy then to continue this,I'll stick to webtoon for now I guess
    thanks~

i_am_here and rock.doll like this.
  15. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Open end for both since they are young but they have love interests. Damian's is from the academy, the girl disguises as a man and studied on the academy, he found out about it.

Eve's love interest is the little brother of Damian's friend, Chris. I think his name is Jude. Also there is Ethan which is a prince... Thou they are cousin of sort.

rock.doll likes this.
  16. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo thanks for info.Ah btw does damian is made to know of their family history somehow? Or is he ignorant of it like he should be?

17. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hugh plans to tell him when he will show the secret room known only to Taran head but as I said, it was only in the plan but the author did not explicitly write this scene.

rock.doll likes this.
  18. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thanks

This gonna leave a slight bad taste in mouth afterwards

19. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, I don't know about the family history... But Hugh plans to tell him who his real father so maybe there is a high chance that he will know about the incest that intertwined in their history... Well if you read the novel, I think there will be no after bad taste cause the ending of the novel is about the history of the pendant and Lucia's ancestor.

20. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Does She Get pregnant? And about the scene where the maid told her she looked like she was pregnant... Hmm could she be? ( Sorry I didn't read any of the previous comments but please spoil me)