Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ypu are really the best and Fast Sharing Spoilers @Maculan :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::bloblove:

Th.ay and vrotki like this.
  2. CrimsonShroud

CrimsonShroud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarifying the scene in question!

3. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more funny scenes;):aww::aww::aww::aww:
    Please @Maculan :aww::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

4. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nadricka and MC (MC reveals the truth to him), right after the scene between Lovia and MC (the same eventful party night; 1st volume).

«Are you here?»

The doors opened, and I saw Nadricka. I stumbled and stood in front of him.

«I have something to say.”

Nadricka didn’t ask what was going on. It was just a gentle pat on my back.

«It’s all right, take your time.»

I sat down on the spot. Nadricka bent her knees facing me. I looked at him.

He swept my hair behind my ear, just as Lovia did before. I couldn’t help but hold that hand.

«I have something to say.”

After spitting it, I realized what I had just said. Nadricka looked at me quietly. I glanced back.

«… …Go out.»

I could hear the maids walking out of the room. The soldiers seemed to fall off the door, too. I grabbed Nadricka’ cheeks.

«In fact, I.»

“…….”

«I’ve hidden something from you.»

He had a quiet face. Nadricka put his hand over my hand holding his cheek.

«What I said back then is that I lost my memory, remember?»

“…….”

I had to say. I had to tell him. I couldn’t hide it anymore. That’s why he… even if it hurts. I couldn’t let it go without knowing. (Keep him in the dark?)

«The truth is.»

It was hard to look at him.

«……actually.»

The head bent down. (He or I bowed the head)

«Ria.»

It was the first time he had called me like this voluntarily.

«Look at me, huh?»

Nadricka grasped my cheek affectionately. The eyes met.

«If it’s difficult, you don’t have to talk.»

Rather, those words helped me to open my mouth.

«A lie. Everything [was a lie].»

“…….”

«I haven’t lost my memories. I’m not the woman you knew.»

«Ria.»

He showed no sign of surprise. When I saw his face like that, it was a bit dejected and hard to believe. Because I’ve never thought about it.

«You knew?”

«……Yes.»

That Nadricka might already know who I am. But he’s not showing off.

«Why… …No, how? Since when?»

He held my hand tightly and gave me strength.

«Since the day we first met.»

“…….”

«When you held my hand. Since then.»

Since that day? The day I first fell down here, I knew I wasn’t a princess.

He laughed sadly.

«I thought it didn’t make sense, but……… I couldn’t believe it was the same person.»

«Why didn’t you tell me?»

«You didn’t want me to know.»

«But… …why? If you knew from the beginning, why did you help me?”

«At first, I just liked having a break [I could breath]. I felt like I was [finally] out of hell. At least I didn’t think you’d kill me.”

Nadricka began to speak calmly.

«But from some point, I sincerely prayed that this moment would not end. I was terrified when you fell asleep. When I wake up the next day, I wonder what if it’s not you.»

“…….”

«So I couldn’t tell you. As soon as I put the truth to my mouth, everything would go wrong, and I felt like you would disappear away from me.”

He held my hands in both hands and kissed them slowly.

«Why did you help me? You already know.»

A smile gently spread all over his face. We hugged each other. His arms were always perfect for me [in his arms I felt perfectly comfortable].

«And, does it make sense that I don’t know he noticed?»

Nadricka murmured, with his head buried in my neck.

«What?»

«That’s why the expression was like that.»

«How did you know?”

«Well, I wondered if he might have noticed it.”

«……Was I so obvious?»

«No, it’s not like that……he seemed to have you in his mind, too. Not the princess, but you.»

«…….»

I didn’t know Nadricka would have guessed that far. If so, do you know what I heard from him today? I loosened my arms and made eye contact with Nadricka.

«Do you really think so?”

«Otherwise, you wouldn’t have known. Forever. Like everyone else.»

«But…»

«He was always looking at Your Highness.»

“…….”

«Just like I did.»

I shook my head.

«Not that much. I can’t believe it.»

«He’s a smart guy. By telling you, he doesn’t mean to put you in danger. Rather you…….”

«However,»

«Are you afraid to accept him?»

«……What do you mean?»

«You keep trying to give reasons why you can’t accept him.»

He got to the point. If I believe in Lovia, if I share the deepest secret with him, as Lovia said, there is no reason for me not to have him. He’s my concubine, but…….

«……I need only you.»

«Please don’t.»

«Please don’t do what?»

“…….”

Nadricka’s expression scared me.

«What’s wrong?»

Nadricka avoided my gaze.

«Why… …why are you doing that? You said you liked me.”

“…….”

My fingertips suddenly became cold. I grabbed Nadricka by the shoulder. Words streamed out incoherently. I tried to look him in the eyes by lowering my head.

«Because I’m… …because I’m not the real princess? Well, now that is how it turns out? Is it too much?”

«That’s not it!»

«Then what did you mean by that!»

«That’s…»

There was a cry in Nadricka’s voice. I hugged him by the scruff of the neck. Like a person afraid to fall, he kept digging deeper. Buried his head. Never before had his hand around my shoulder been as strong [painful] as it is now.

«I told you I’d protect you. You don’t have to do anything, I’ll never do anything to endanger you. I mean, I mean……to me, you to me, you shouldn’t, you really shouldn’t…….» (It’s a mess with pronouns, so I’m not sure who will protect whom.) (And I guess those are MC’s words, not Nadricka’s)

I felt like I was going to choke.

«That’s why!’

«I’m not listening, I’m not listening.”

I shook my head rubbing wet eyes on the hem of his clothes. The more I did, the more he held my back and comforted me. That touch is so sweet, why?

«Look at me.» (That’s Nadricka)

I could feel him burying his head on my shoulder. The hand that hugged me became stronger. The words that flowed before long contained much deeper emotions than I had expected.

«……it’s scary.» (Also Nadricka)

Tears spread over the hem of my dress.

«I’m so scared. It’s so scary. Because I can’t protect you. Because I’m nothing.»

Each syllable was filled with deep emotions.

«You’re only looking at me, and you’re protecting me, but you’re the one who’s in danger!»

Nadricka cried.

«Why are you protecting me? It’s so painful to just look at you like that.”

Nadricka pushed me away.

«So go and tell him. Please accept him. Let him cooperate. Please let him keep you safe. For me.»

That’s not for you. (It's for you., It’s for you wherever you look. - it’s hard to translate but maybe «not for me, but for you».)

«You don’t hate him, do you?» (Nadricka to MC)

«That’s what. … What are you saying? Why would you say that?»

«I don’t want to lose you. That’s why.»

Nadricka said in a clear voice.

I had no confidence in comforting Nadricka with any words. I realised that even saying that everything would go well, that you were important to me, would not calm his anxiety.

So I brought up another story.

I used to live in a completely different world, and one day I opened my eyes here. So how scared I was, and how much he comforted me.

I couldn’t talk with details. Things about Yuriel, or things that this place may be the game. I didn’t want to burden Nadricka any more.

When my story was over, Nadricka, who occasionally moved the hands we held together, asked,

«What do you look like?”

I couldn’t think of it right away. I frowned.

«Well… …black eyes and black hair?»

«I see.»

«You know what? Here……everybody’s brilliant [beautiful].»

«But I’m still curious.»

Then, he asked, hesitatingly, after a while.

«Maybe to where you were…….”

Do you want to go back?

He couldn’t finish the sentence, but I knew what he was about to say, and I couldn’t answer him.

This time he started talking.

«Your Highness… you.»

He held my hand tight.

«It was from the moment we met. I couldn’t help falling in love.”

“…….”

«Like a fate you can’t resist.»

Destiny. I had never believed in anything like that. Even more since I fell here. But for the moment, suddenly…

«So, maybe he felt the same way as me.»

It felt like a strong fate for me to ‘fall’ here.

And after that Yuriel appears again in the novel (talking of the devil...).

5. Yonaa96

Yonaa96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoiler again juseyooooo

6. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    So, some news.

First of all, sadly, we didn't see the empress in 34 chapter; she's a minor character (whom Yuriel will eventually kill), but still I wish we saw her.

Secondly, the webtoon will be on hiatus for one week. I'm not sure when (google translate did not clear that part); either this week (most likely) or next week will be skipped.

Thirdly, the webtoon will be officially on Tapas starting from 16 December (1st chapter is already available). Link: https://tapas.io/series/I-fell-into-a-reverse-harem-game
    Promotional video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1336793231506305024

They did change the names. Yeldria (MC) became Elvia (and how they will shorten her name? I think Ria (Lea) will be strange at that point), Yuriel became Arielle (?), and Essen is still Etsen Velode. No information for others names.

I also don’t particularly like promotional banner. Like... do you really need to put crying Nadricka there? And where the hell is Ecklot? He’s more of a main character than Essen.

And the art of modern!AU MC and Daisy from artist's twitter. Do I really have a new ship?.. They are too adorable together.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    Laerta, gracecfe, Th.ay and 11 others like this.
  7. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Cairos and MC relationship is actually hilarious (and somewhat role reversal)

- They met in 2nd volume, soon after Cairos arrived in the empire. He sneaked from the palace to attend festival and bumped into MC, who lost Sieger in the crowd (she didn’t remember how). He pretended to be lost and asked her to help him. They’ve walked quite a bit because every person MC asked pointed at different direction (those were Cairos’ men whom he asked to do that). After a while, they found a hill, from where they could clearly see the proper direction. Cairos gave MC a mask (it was a masquerade (?)), as she lost hers (Sieger then was jealous when he saw the mask a gorgeous man (she described Cairos like that) had given her; though he didn’t see Cairos himself).

- Their 2nd meeting was after MC returned to the palace as a princess. H was like «don’t you remember me?», and she was like «who are you?». Lovia whispered to her who Cairos was.

- Then Cairos tried to court her - for example, he brought her flowers (more like attacked her with a bouquet), but she wasn’t interested in him at all and said to him to keep the distance (she also didn’t like that he’s Casanova type of guy). He obeyed and waited for her in 4th volume; she forgot about him (lol), though it’s understandable - there were too many things happening at once in 4th volume.

- But before that, in 3rd volume, they were both attacked (Yuriel’s schemes?) while they were in the city. MC was hurt.

- When they visited his empire in 5th volume, his older brother slapped Cairos during the argument. MC saw that and punched Cairos’ brother in the face, knocking him. Dowager empress (Cairos step-mother) was not amused and told her son (who tried to complain to her) that he deserved this.

- In the very end of 6th volume, OG!Yeldria ordered Ecklot to kill Cairos (who was the emperor at the moment; also, they were all on the battlefield). Returned MC (in her 2nd body) saw it and shielded Cairos with her sword. Cairos cried when he saw her.

- After OG!Yeldria was defeated, Cairos tried to bring her into his empire in order to give her his crown. Like… you have one empire, don’t you want another? I’ll give it to you! (Not as an empress, i.e. his wife, but he wanted to transfer all his power to her)

8. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler

9. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this is kind of demanding but can we have some more spoilers about them? :aww::aww: I want to know the Sad and Happy Moments MC shared with the MLs' :hmm::hmm::hmm::aww::aww: :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: And i also want to know their reaction when MC got pregnant and give birth to Louise :aww::aww::aww::blobuwu::blobuwu: Thank u in advance :blobcozy::blobcozy::bloblove::bloblove:

By The way Thank u so much @Maculan For the Wonderful Spoilers:justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotow:

lemon_ and MLisMyHubby like this.
  10. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

midnightD143 likes this.
  11. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ▪︎She became the empress at the end (her brother was killed/died?).
    ▪︎They have a daughter named Luisa (it didn't specified who the biological father is).
    ▪︎All 7 ml became her husbands concubine/consort (or at least she has a relationship with them?)

If the Webtoon adds this we might know who it is because of the hair color lol, I just hope since they all end up together its a healthy poly relationship now

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    TrinaAngel, gracecfe, Suzune and 6 others like this.
  12. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know everyone saying she ends up with everyone but they might change it in the Webtoon, honestly I want her with Nadricka & Eclot/Elliot and that the both of Eclot & Nadricka get along w each other .
    With Essen I just hope he finds someone that truly loves him & gives all their attention to him & maybe he development a friendship with MC

Bro also why all the characters have different names lol the one with the name not changed many times is Nadricka heehe
    Also question is Robert/ Robia , Lovia the librarian ?

Oct 2022 Edit: now knowing she gets a different body I am now more comfortable with the harem ending, I just didn't like that she might even stayed in the Yeldria body knowing what OGYeldria did to the ML's before. But I still think Essen should not be in the harem and a monogamy relationship is best for him

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    MLisMyHubby, Lilinette_2r8 and ryuu__ like this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The kid might be red haired lol. I think she herself wouldn't know whose the kid is, kinda hard when you're sleeping with 7 ppl....

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean... isn't the most likely papa candidate judging from all available spoilers is either god (if he's part of the harem but if we're basing on author/artist's fanarts with all her lovers, god isn't there) or Cairos (whom according to earlier comments was not part of the group looking for the daughter in her sidestory subplot and when asked about the father, its implied to be someone who was not part of the group at the time, AND Cairos shares the most features with MC being red hair, and since the daughter shares the most physical traits with the mom, its also him.)

15. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to chapter 35

17. khmissy

khmissy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't an earlier spoiler already narrow the prospects down to 2 possible candidates? FL was asked who the biological father was, and she answered "He's at home." At that time, the men that were present with her were the 5 -- Nadricka, Ettsen, Lovia, Eclot and Seiger. So that rules them out and leaves only Cairos or God as the biological father. That same spoiler mentioned that the daughter's name can also mean "Divine Revelation" or something like that... so it's highly likely that God is the biological father.

18. KarlaP

KarlaP New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where I could buy an English translation of the book or anyone translating? Want to read it but don't have patience to Google translate.

Lilinette_2r8 likes this.
  19. Mpaula

Mpaula New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want yo know something, Sieger and Yuriel were together, had something like a relationship or they had sex or Sieger had feelings for Yuriel??

20. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember the spoilers here right, wasn't this merely something decided by Ecklot to be the best choice? At least one of the top two swordsmasters will guard one princess. Seiger at this point, while still tsundere-ish towards MC has a favorable impression towards her at this point (and if I remember this right, even went to MCs room and, got a kiss and did the deed). Yuriel did find him attractive, went and seduced him but implied to have failed (honestly I forgot the EARLIEST spoilers in this thread mentioning Seiger having doubts at something related to MC when he interacted with Yuriel), and rumors were spreading how the two sisters found the same commoner man attractive.