Recommendations Student Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by katofu, Dec 14, 2020.

1. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s finals week and guess who hasn’t been studying....well anyways I find that reading novels about the mc being a hardworking student or top of the class through hard work inspires me to get up and work/study LMAO. :blobtaco: An example of almost exactly what I’m looking for would be “Why Fall in Love if You Can Attend Tsinghua University” yk a hardworking student protagonist. I’d prefer if there was romance in the plot as well but I’m fine with anything.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide to Raising a Sick Villain, the MC is transmigrated to the oriMC's body. She has always been a hardworking student even in her real world

Transmigrating To Become The Boss’s Little Fairy, the MC was reincarnated to the modern world and found her husband, a general who was killed in war as a student. While the MC was smart and hardworking, the ML was a troublemaker but it's cute when he started to work on his studies because he wanted their names to be closer on the exam ranking board

3. Sleep-deprived-enthusiast

Sleep-deprived-enthusiast |Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaguya-sama manga

I relate with not studying properly..... dagnabit I'm so spoiled

katofu and KizunaAi like this.
  4. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....somehow I feel like recommending you a manhua: Nan Hao & Shang Feng. I'm sure this will be a perfect read during the hectic exam period... :blobpeek:

sunwolf, katofu and Elm like this.
  5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Bite Your Fingertips (BL)—I don't remember much about the studying part but MC does work hard to change himself thanks to ML boosting up his self confidence
    I Am Not Fit to Be the Male Lead’s First Love (BG)–Study hard to change your fate! Lots of studying and comedy between MC and ML

not really but
    My Time as a Cat in College (BG)—just thought I'd suggest this cute novel of feline shapeshifters going to school! MC is an adorable tiny kitten but she's an adult, pretty sure

katofu likes this.
  6. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not a novel, but I recommend the webtoon Cheese in the Trap (it also has a drama, I believe.) Checks all of your boxes. It's set in a college environment, and MC is a hardworking student protagonist at the top of her class— and it has romance (bxg)! Every time I read it, it makes me feel bad for not working hard like the MC does, haha totally recommend, it was a really good read.

katofu likes this.
  7. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo they sound interesting, thank you! Esp the second one, that’s so cute :blobsob:

8. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHA I searched it up and I saw that there it was anime for it so I just watched it while doing my work..it was rlly cute and funny :blobrofl: also sigh weirdly enough my studying routine goes like: the whole day i laze around but at midnight I sit straight up from my bed and start doing my work-needless to say I need to develop better habits LOL

9. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a few chapters and it’s hilarious HAHA thank you for the refreshing recommendation!

TXHY likes this.
  10. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t wait to read these and procrastinate on my work HAHA thank u sm for the recs!!
    I alr read a bit of I am not fit to be the male lead’s first love and i love it!! It has me dying every chapter and i love the fmc sm :blobjoy:

judeiiro likes this.
  11. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve actually watched the drama before and it was pretty good even tho the ending was a little lacking I heard a bit abt the webtoon esp since there was a better ending there so i’ll be sure to check it out ty!!

12. sunwolf

sunwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Preethu

Preethu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scholar's advanced system
    National school prince is a girl

14. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest