Spoiler Am I the Daughter?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Chocomint

Chocomint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I'm kinda new here but taking interest on this manhwa, if you still talking about ML, may I give my theories about it? So what if the black hair on the cover is our 2nd ml aka 2nd prince aka the genius wizard got poisoned (that only mention in ch 8)? In manhwa Jade state that poison having no anti-dotted and cannot be cured by magic and divine power, what if he (black hair ml) is actually 2nd prince that survive from that poison? And in ch 21, Heilyn called Noah "Crown Prince", if we can say Noah is Crown Prince, then who is 2nd Prince? But it's different case, if both of Prince having same middle name aka 'Noah', right? Idk Korean all my theories based on English trans and yeah NoahXHeilyn super cute together, even Noah mention about crown princess before Duke shut his mouth, haha...

Btw Thank you for all spoiler and mtls, even now I'm still waiting for another spoiler

djan29 likes this.
  2. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, she went back to that shitty count??? With crown prince?? WTF?? And what about the duke misleading MC to make her believe she was not his daughter? WTF!! The duke is shitty too?!

I'm confused. Hoping for more spoilers _ _

MangaCommission likes this.
  3. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she came back to the count?? I am soo confused and curious of the reason why she was with him:notlikeblob::notlikeblob: Can someone share some little spoiler fo this matter?? Please:aww::aww::aww: i'll gonna wait for it :blobpopcorn::cookie::cookie:

4. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is the emperor fake the test result so he can get rid of her yet again, like he did in 1st iteration. Such a gold mine of an opportunity, there’s no way anyone can pass up such a good chance to torture the girl anyway they can

Bella94 and kawaii12345 like this.
  5. lousybanana

lousybanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to everyone for spoilers and updates! I’ve been following along on the webtoon, and even though the story seems kinda similar to all of the other father/daughter/dead mom stories out there, the art is amazing, and Heilynn is squee-inducingly adorable :blobbunny:

samira01 likes this.
  6. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Black hair? Who's that? Noah is blonde, right? Did something happened that make his hair change?

RakaSarkar likes this.
  8. GuNI Ka

GuNI Ka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I Cant find any similarities except of the appearance which too I only noticed when someone commented it down on the comment section.....

9. GuNI Ka

GuNI Ka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Actually, it seems like the duke himself finds it hard to believe that Heylin is his daughter, he seems to neglect the results of paternity tests jade conducted..
    Btw although I had a hunch that something bad will happen the that second paternity test I never knew that the emperor is this trashy...smh

cherrybubbles18 likes this.
  10. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where i could read the novel if so please tell me
    Thank you:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

11. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakaopage

12. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps do you know where i could find it in english
    Thank you for the reply though:blobsmilehappyeyes:

13. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    no hate (i love the art), but in the manwha why is her mouth is forever hanging open like that pikachu meme?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

it looks like she's always in a state of shock LOL :unsure::hmm:

14. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link

I know right lol

15. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I don’t know where u can read it in English I don’t think anyone translated it in English

16. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you anyways:blobmelt:

17. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. lousybanana

lousybanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Korean is only so-so, but I think this was the general gist:

Ch 29
    The blood test is administered, but the results show that Hailynn is not the Duke’s daughter (or doesn’t have Callisto blood). Everybody is shocked, and the Duke wonders why the results are different from before and thinks the test may have been tampered with. Jade tells him that he had the liquid? ingredients? for the test, and it would have been impossible to fake the results, especially while everyone was watching. The Duke points out there was a moment when things weren’t visible to everyone when Hailynn’s blood was drawn.

The King gathers everyone in his round table and demands the Duke return Hailynn to the villain since she’s not a Callisto, and I think the Duke asks the King to repeat the test one more time. He thinks to himself that he can’t let the child go like this.

Hope this is generally close! :blob_pompom:

19. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 30
    So what happens is the dukes knight and jade or Jane sorry can’t remember his name trying to protect the mc from being taken from the king knights. The knights were trying to take her because everyone was convinced that she is not a Kalisto because of the mess the king did. Haylinn feels like she is causing them danger so she decided to step up and go with the knights the dukes knight the one with brown hair sorry guys I don’t know his name tries to prevent her from going but she goes anyways she touches his cheek and later hugs him and thanks him it was so CUTE he promises to take her back he also says that the duke will be upset because of her leaving like that. Than on the way to the carriage there is a woman calling the mc a fake one and that she shouldn’t be wearing these clothes I can’t remember why she said that. Than she is in the carriage and OMG guys guess who she meets
    The Prince i think he is the second prince Noah’s brother he has blonde hair and I think either grey or light blue eyes and he is very handsome but he seems cold blooded and mean unlike his brother. His name is quite hard and I can’t remember it very well. The mc describes him as very handsome and says that he reminds her of Noah I guess she could see the similarities between their appearance but i couldn’t see any similarities lol.
    Anyways that’s it and I am very sorry for not remembering and providing you guys with the specific events.
    Anyways I read this chapter in other language I would have posted the images but I don’t know how to .And if anyone wants the link to the chapter to see the images or wants the name of the website please let me know.:aww::blobokhand::blobuwu:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2020
  20. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happend is Mc is still with the prince he keeps touching her hair and is being mean I don’t why but I feel like he’s like his father or just a bit rude am not that sure about his personality yet since he recently appeared and it only has been two chapters however this stupid prince guess who he brought with him the stupid count Zachary that wanted to adopt haylinn she was so suprised she started trembling as well i feel so bad for her she tried to run away I think but than the RUDE prince pulled her hair I don’t know what is wrong with this guy stop touching the poor girl’s hair you idiot anyways guys sorry I overreacted lol the prince started saying that her hair is very similar to the duke and their appearance is quite similar so he started to doubt whether there was something wrong with the results. Sorry guys I think the events are not in order but this is what happened in this chapter. Ok I will continue than basically she went on the carriage with the two she was thinking how she will never be able to run away from this fate and that she will burn to death again oh yeah I forgot about this the count hugged haylinn and said that he is her father and will treat her like one and than the prince said she is probably scared because she is not used to him. While being in the carriage thinking about her fate the duke passed by she saw him through the carriage windows he was riding on a horse followed by his knights looking for her she tried to open the window but the count stopped her saying that this is dangerous and that the last time she ran away and since he became her father he is now in charge of teaching her what’s dangerous. She’s trembling and feels scared and thanks the duke while talking to herself in her mind and that she wants to meet him again I think she also said that she want to got back because she likes the duke or something like that don’t worry guys she said it in her mind she is not that dumb to say it to the two riding with her. Now the duke is back to his castle or whatever you call it mansion sat in his office thinking about how the emperor tricked him by swapping the carriages or something like that the guy with blue hair sorry can’t remember his name comes in shouting saying where is the princess aren’t you going to bring her back Jane or jade and the knight with brown hair storm in as well asking the duke why he didn’t bring her back and if he is just going to leave her like this and whether he is just going to forget about her. The duke gets angry and says that do you guys think I will leave her just like that and also that he tried to find her but failed miserably.
    Well that’s it guys sorry if this is not very accurate and sorry for any grammar mistakes I type quickly:aww::blobokhand::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobhug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2021