LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ishtar still works better because she can also summon storms and is also a war goddess. She is also associated with a bull in mythology just like the greater earth spirit. There are a few myths where her father was a moon god as well. I doubt she actually was a maiden. Artemis isn't also known as much of a creation god.

2. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Legend has Aphrodite bringing an existing stone statue to life after the sculptor fell in love with it. Don't know enough about Artemis/Diana to know if any acts of creation are tied to her.
    Daikoten stated that the Bug was only allowed to run this place because she had a minor creation ability and such was so rare that having it let her get away with a lot.
    It's not been stated just HOW minor it is but Tomoe mentioned the world as it is now was altered by the Bug only, not created.
    Land was moved around to look like Japan and existing species selectively bred to resemble humans. The cast aside mid-transformation species are what makes the demon army.

clmbheat likes this.
  3. Rauna

Rauna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    「That girl, just how much of a fool is she? We gave her five or six things to manage in this world, but perhaps we should take them all back and give them to our Brahma.」(Daikokuten). Sorry to say but she borrow some of that creation power from other gods. And how can I forgot something so important, one of Artemis ten wish to her Father(Zeus) was to be Phaesporia(light bringer). That's why Makoto can pinpoint her Identity from her apostle that used the power of lightning.

Korleone likes this.
  4. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I think Shiva means he will take back those 5-6 things they let Bug manages and give that responsibility to Brahma.

5. Rauna

Rauna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what I'm saying. Brahma is a god of creation in Hinduism.That 5-6 things is something related to creation that can help creation gods or give gods the power of creation. So maybe bug's alter the world using those things. Susanoo said he brings bug's peers when he visited asora for the first time(with Athena and Shiva).that means bug was born from one of the myth(Shinto,hinduism,greek). He also said Athena already give her scolding and collared. Isn't that means bug's come from the same myth? Who knows..

6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know that those things were creation related, we only know that one of them was the Communication/Understanding ability forced into Makoto.

7. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't you guys overthinking it? It could also be possible BUG got the creation ability after she left Earth's domains and in the new world. A recent ability in the last hundred or two hundred years.

Roman myths combine Diana/Luna/Hecate into a single triple deity; Diana. So there's that too.

CountryMage likes this.
  8. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    From the way Bug describes it, it sounds more like something she wasn't known for, but she's growing it. She wanted to make a name for herself among the creation deities, and she kept demanding respect as a Creation God, from all the visitors. Just very smallfry sounding, but not necessarily borrowing a tiger's stripes, or however that saying goes.

Rauna likes this.
  9. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading and am only around chap 80, but did mc ever, in the 400+chap released, get back at the goddess in a satisfying way? I just want a yes, no or still waiting...

10. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Indirectly on several occasions to make her plans go awry. Directly aka face punch TBA. Satisfying ways, yes for us readers. Ships came true. BUG's situation goes from neutral to bad to worse to even worse. You should read until the other gods show up.

clmbheat likes this.
  11. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is about to do it indirectly in the current chapter

clmbheat likes this.
  12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Much better if apostleship is the same with Death Mage where the followers has parts of their master's divinity and they get hurt if their soul get eaten.

13. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this last chapter I was about to ask if this was the first time Makoto ever executed a person methodically rather than defeating them in combat, but then I remembered the adventurer who set off the explosion.

Now that he has an unlimited range cheat it's a really bad idea to get onto his bad side.

clmbheat likes this.
  14. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question is does the goddess felt it.

Alte is misunderstanding the reason for having 2 apostles and 2 heroes. It is not because of Makoto as he was dumped in the wasteland after she summoned the heroes. If it is a prophesy then she could just return him to earth or just treated him better.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    clmbheat likes this.
  15. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm satisfied on this chapter. If hibiki wants to bad side then she knows the sequence if she want to fight makoto

clmbheat likes this.
  16. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a satisfied reader too. Happy ending.

After Hibiki's nightmare comes true from Alte's final words. Makoto can potentially beat the BUG after she descends down. Now it's BUG worst nightmare. Her heroes and apostles are about to become suicide candidates. Instead of Makoto coming after them, they now might foolishly come after him. Gai will no doubt steer the direction into confrontation due to pride and resentment.

There is a possibility that the demons spies will bring this intel back too. The anti-god cult, demons, revolutionaries are probably on the same side for one objective: downfall of the BUG. As long as they don't bother Makoto, they will be left alone.

Makoto is flexing his intergalactical arsenal. After this chapter, I can conclude that the apostles are acting on their own. Zero oracles from BUG, so that choker is restricting her interference in the world.

Speaking of which Chiya's image of Makoto was a white humanoid or suit of armor with a crack. Those cracks probably multiplied after Makoto learned about evil and now. It's been a while since we last saw Makoto truly enjoying himself in combat.

"She crashed onto demonic beasts and people on the way, but she had absolutely no leeway to care about them." Alte probably hit a couple of royalties or high ranking folks on the way. These actions might decrease faith in the BUG since lightening failed in Tsige and hurt Aion (plus the war blessings from BUG). People might assume Tsige has divine protection by another god or devil. New devil worshipers lol.

clmbheat likes this.
  17. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chiya would be reluctant to see him . It would not be strange if she blindfolded herself or close her eyes whenever they meet.

What chapter the apostles appear?

clmbheat likes this.
  18. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Gai's first appearance is this chapter. Alte was in chapter 273 versus Aznoval and that perverted dragon guild leader (Guy).

Alte tried to manufacture a falling out between Toa and other adventurers to become hostile with Raidou.

clmbheat likes this.
  19. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what Makoto's upper lifespan actually is.
    It was stated that true humans couldn't live over 200 years off planet even with every life extension magic available due to the burdens of being raised on Earth.
    Makoto was raised on Earth but is actually hyuman by genetics. Does this burden rule still apply to him?
    Alte being stated to be a Grant makes me wonder as well. She might not be a human from Earth though.

clmbheat likes this.
  20. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Beyond hyuman and human. His mana and body is already reaching god status or is by now according to Alte. Makoto's basically mana itself at this point, like a land god in shinto for Asora. He's being worshipped too as devil and owner of Asora. If Makoto still thinks of himself as human it will probably be human(?) on his status card. His genetics probably mutated since he resembles humans more (looks, morals, etc) and his underdog life to get used to Earth growing up.

Its quite ironic if BUG is Artemis. Makoto descendant of hyumans and bow user surpasses her in everything she took pride in like archery and her creation of hyumans.

clmbheat and Korleone like this.