Spoiler Royal Chef Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MangaCommission, Aug 2, 2020.

1. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:What happened when they know that she's a saint? I'm really curious.

Laerta likes this.
  2. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after revealed that she's a Saintess she went to the Imperial Palace and she met lots of noble lady there. there is a lady who feel jealous coz empress and queen treat Seniana well but the lady did nothing this time. then she returned to the frenchif and several days later she went to Academy.

as far I remember, here are the reactions showed in the novel when they know seniana is Saintess.
    they ask seniana whether she will reveal it or not (saintess usually takes part in wars to open portals) and they won't force her. but seniana finally revealed she's the saintess and she even show her family and the vassals how she open the portal :aww:
    actually the empress wanted to marry her son to lady xavier (another saintess) but when she heard that seniana was also saintess, she invited sen to the palace. She tried to get close to Seniana and also tried to get Seniana to be close to his son. I think the prince ended up liking Seniana coz she look so pure and innocent.
    He didn't believe Seniana was a Saintess. He's so denial coz it's the only thing his family had better (saintess title) than frenchif (They always compete and Xavier always loses to Frenchif)

3. LuzDL

LuzDL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2022
    Laerta, fallscorpio, Niveis and 3 others like this.
  4. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You so much. :blob_pout::aww::aww::aww:

gongkim likes this.
  5. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know which prince? Our ML or the fourth prince?

Laerta likes this.
  6. gongkim

Reading List:
    Link
    The fourth prince

Emperor has three sons but among them he favored Dominique the most (cmiiw) coz he's so useful as a son I guess :blobpensive:

- crown prince (He haven't make his appearance yet so idk his name) (I think he is empress rowena son)
    - 2nd prince, Dominique (priest's son)
    - 4th prince, Michael (empress grania son)

Empresses of the Imperial Palace were selected from the East, West, South, and North regions.

Eastern Empress Gabriela.
    Empress Grania of the West. (Michael mom)
    Empress Rowena of the North. (Cp mom)
    Empress Courtney of the South.

The posteriors were the central points of each part and the passage to the center. The most dominant regions for Gilageon were the western part of the empress Grania and the northern part of the Empress Rowena. That's why both of them had the most power among the empresses.

I a lil bit confused about empress and queen coz in mtl all emperor's women called empress but when I read in hangeul it's different words. So I guess empress is 황후 (grania) while queen is 황비 (rowena). Is my guess correct? anyone pls enlighten me :(

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  7. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on what I read. 황후 is Queen(official wife) and 황비 is Empress'.

cmiiw:blobcry:

Anw, thank you for the spoiler :blobmelt::blobmelt:

Azuka29 and gongkim like this.
  8. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please explain the identity of this white haired - silver eyed girl? In chapter 40

9. gongkim

Reading List:
    Link
    It's tristan
    A bit spoiler about next chapter of the manhwa
    As u can see he was clinging to seniana. He even kiss her cheek and hug her before Seniana's grandpa lol. Hence, grandpa ask her to come back to their house immediately

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  10. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so that silver haired was a boy after all huh

Laerta likes this.
  11. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Can anyone give me the Korean name of the novel also can anyone one tell the identity of our mc and can annyone sopile there confess
    Pleaseeee:blobsob::aww:

The images didn't want to open with me l am curious about them...:blobconfounded:

12. Victoria_15

Victoria_15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers btw can i ask if the translation has a site?

13. Gellyannoying

Gellyannoying Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You are actually correct its a red mana stone. :) Thank you keep spoiling us pleaseeeeeeee.

Thank you for your effort :)
    Keep spoiling us plssssss xD

So trueeeee. Family first ❤️

Laerta and gongkim like this.
  14. Foolish_Fox

Foolish_Fox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. gongkim

Reading List:
    Link
    His first appearance is when seniana had a walk alone in the garden then she watch something she shouldn't.

He's playboy. So his 1st appearance was when he was kissing with the maid. seniana was embarrassed and tried to step back but the prince already notice her.

Prince Michael has weak body so he often sick. As I've told u in previous spoiler his mom tried to make him close with seniana. That's why when he was sick again she (empress) make seniana nursing him.

16. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :bloblove:

Can anyone sopile the confessing scene
    Pleaseeee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Laerta and gongkim like this.
  17. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The empress doesn't lose time :blobjoy:

Can you tell us? The prince Dominic, does he show up at some point? Does he know about the Empress's movement with Senian and her son? :hmm:

Laerta and Yanderelover like this.
  18. xcxndyxcanex

xcxndyxcanex Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers it must've took some of you guys a while to type that all in ...... I appreciate it ❤❤❤

leyeh2 girl likes this.
  19. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In other words, Yes. He is indeed a trap.

20. gongkim

Reading List:
    Link
    Sen had a deal with the empress. if she agree to nurse michael, empress will lend the book of perpetrator (only imperial family can access)
    Dominique was jealous Seniana taking care of Michael so he promised to bring the book of perpetrator and asked seniana to stop to nurse michael
    seniana came to palace with her whole family to celebrate annual festival. then there is event which is duel between the Dominique and Michael. Every year Dominique always loses against Michael. even though everyone knows Dominique is stronger and he had experienced in the battlefield. But this year he fought Michael in earnest coz Seniana was in there with her family. the rule is the winner must kiss the back of the hand of his mom or lover. but dominique has neither of them so the ladies looks at Dominique with hope they'll picked by him.
    Dominique approached Seniana and kissed her forehead. Everyone was very surprised because there has never been an incident that the winner kissed his lady's forehead. Frenchif family who were there immediately kept Dominique away from Seniana. then seniana's brother rubbed her forehead with his handkerchief
    seniana receive necklace from michael in banquet hall so she couldn't reject it. dominique was very jealous and ask sen to go to terrace with him. then he took off the necklace from Seniana's neck. When Seniana wants to ask him dominique kissed her OMO OMO OMO DOMINIQUE :aww::aww::blobsmirk:
    it was so hot in the illustration omo.... when their lips parted, Gawain came to the terrace to pick Seniana up. he was suspicious because the atmosphere between the two of them was a bit unusual but he decided to ignore it
    After the kiss they met and dominique confessed his feeling. Seniana asked for time because she was very confused (all this time Seniana considered Dominique as a friend but some times she blushed coz dominique's action :blobsmirk:). Seniana had no idea what dating is but in the end she decided to try with him. they started dating and when she had time she'd visit dominique's office at the academy :blobokhand: