Resolved My brain may have muddled the novels I’ve read...?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Smilingly, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel Black Belly Wife has recently been picked up again. I read it again?
    Before I read it this year, I think I have already read it before. In my memory, I remember the novel’s MC as Murong Yan Su. She had her own ‘evil’ sect like her future husband. Her future husband’s sect is called mojiao sect. He didn’t know this until after they got together. The MC was really good at designing things. She owns the most famous fashion shop in the novel. Her shop is under her fake boy identity. The ML thinks that the owner of the shop is his rival. ML has four subordinates. MC has 4 as well, but usually only takes two. The start of the two novels in my memory are very similar. Her father is dead, fiancé breaks engagement, encounters ex-fiancé’s new woman, makes them move aside, MC is ridiculed, gets proposed an engagement by the most evil guy, her prince cousin asks her to be his consort to protect her she rejects...after that things start to become difficult to the novel I remember and BBW.

I can’t quite seem to remember MC’s secret cult sect... Anyway, the story is super similar to Black Belly Wife, but I’m not sure if it’s the same novel. Almost everything is the same. I don’t remember how far I got into the novel in my memory, so maybe these events happened later on. However, I don’t MTL so that seems unlikely because BBW has only been translated up to 30+ Chapters.
    Also, BBW’s MC is named Murong Yun Shu...

Hence, the novel in my memory may be Black Belly Wife but I have mixed it with another novel over time?

May someone enlighten me.

2. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/demon-wangs-golden-favorite-fei/
    And some of what you said is probably jumbled with other novels

Smilingly likes this.
  3. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link