Recommendations Been a While I did Something Like This

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Dec 17, 2020.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Dimensional Mercenery (Other World Warrior)
    Link: https://mangadex.org/title/38611/dimensional-mercenary
    38611v1.jpg 38611v2.jpg 38611v3.jpg 38611v4.jpg

Description: Would you like to find a job? Even at the cost of your soul? If so, then you’ve found the right place. Our job hunting advice website, SoSe, is a site geared towards those willing to even sell their souls for employment; that’s right, people like you. Are you dealing with angels or demons?

30-year old freeloader Chul Ho Kang made a deal through this shady site, even selling his soul for the chance at what else? Money! An invitation to the other world for the weak and downtrodden of society for a chance to change their lot in life! That is the mission given to Chul Ho Kang!

I am pleasantly surprised how Korean manga has such good stories.....

2. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't continue reading when
    he was accepting a job in some kind of desert
    , is it getting good?

Astaroth likes this.
  3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Last cover looks so cool I might consider giving it another shot.

Only read a few chapters when I tried it in the past, thought it was pretty meh. It's basically just like the quick transmigration system trope (MC gets random missions to possess the body of losers and solve their problems), except instead of MC being part of some system or hub world, he does it as a job from IRL.

I don't actually mind QT stories or anything, but the tasks were just super short and simple? Though admittedly it could be because I only read the beginning, maybe MC got more interesting missions later...

Like a pretty good QT manga that comes to mind is Cheating Men Must Die, and while not QT per se but the Infinity genre (Terror Infinity Ultimate Evolution etc.) is pretty similar, but like I said the MC actually stays in the world for a longer time and do more stuff so it's a lot more interesting...

4. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    the desert story was really confusing.....then again, he is doing long-term quests instead of single point mission.....so its a bit bland....the current arc of the revenge story of a merchant is also a long term quest

kuroAnsatsu likes this.