Recommendations FMC who hides too well

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dizaster, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love stories where main characters hide their strength and bide time till they're strong enough. I wanna read a novel where FMC hides her strength till she becomes strong enough/ hides her personality that doesn't differ from original body to cause suspicion (transmigration) / is independently strong and not always under MLs paw where every move of her is being spied on/ would love a possessive and obsessive bit not abusive ML.
    I'm okay with ancient/ modern / cultivation. The setting is not important but a well written plot is a must. Smut isn't excluded.
    Basically a plot where MC is not arrogant to sky and back and her actions defy common sense and where ML loves and dotes on her but not stalks like a cat to a mouse. The leads need to progress in something- cultivation/ business/ education/ romance/ personality etc.
    Too many demands I know but please do make recommendations, any would be appreciated

2. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    What is she hiding? her other husbands? her money? her other family? her cookies? TELL ME!!!

magstralala and Pyo-Pyo like this.
  3. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like Madam, Your Sockpuppet is Lost Again! ? MC is basically a OP genius with multiple identities but super duper lowkey. Her multiple talents only get exposed when she needs them.
    Same with Rebirth of a Noble Idle Woman from the same author. This one has a cultivation setting added to it.
    I think Miracle Pill Maker Bullies the Boss can be added too. MC is transmigrated and she is a genius pharmacist, but not just that. She doesn't really hide anything to her ML but he discovers all of her talents slowly.

Out of those three MCs, two are strong from the start and one gets stronger as she cultivates. But they are not really biding their times, more like they don't want too much attention.

Dizaster and Immortal_Meow like this.
  4. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    where to read this? The instadoses site is gone I think or maybe I’m wrong...
    No nevermind that the site is there but they just haven’t updated in five months... I remember lowkey liking it after reading it some time ago and then they just stopped updating?
    Oh nevermind AGAIN it was picked up by webnovel.... oh well

5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    National School Prince is a Girl- it's fl playing with ml a catch of cat and dog. Ml will always chase after FL and FL will always turn back to tease ml.

FL is a famous reborn hacker.

Dizaster likes this.