Spoiler Transmigrating into the Female Supporting Character with a Good Life in a Laid-Back Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ceilo27, Nov 24, 2020.

1. AnmesicCat

AnmesicCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I completely missed the first timeline.

In the second timeline, Qi YueAn always felt that Ruan Xi was supposed to be his wife, and he does like her. In the end, he ends up marrying a Miss Yang, who was indeed Ruan Xi in the first timeline. I'm guessing she was reborn as well.

A lot of people do look down on her, but because of Old Madam Wen favouring her, and even sent her right handwoman, Madam Lin, they didn't really voice their displeasure.

According to Wen TingZhou's mother, she visited a temple and the Taoist said that her son was destined to be alone his entire lifetime. He started disliking women because of his aunt? She died due to some sort of poison. She was surprised that he agreed to being engage to Ruan Xi.

Madam Wen went to the temple again and asked for divination regarding Wen TingZhou's marriage, and she was shocked that their marriage was a "match made in heaven". Her first impression regarding Ruan Xi was really good.

2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    does the ning ever regret her decision? does she get punishment for her actions?

also, I want to know ml & mc lovely moment?

twilight_123 likes this.
  3. AnmesicCat

AnmesicCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First timeline: She was buried together with the Emperor.

Second timeline: She was sent to a palace to live a life to solitude.

Ruan Ning never really got "punished". Nor did she ever feel regret. She continued to accuse the MC of false pregnancy.

• There's quite a lot actually.
    • After their engagement, they traded letters everyday. The MC made embroidered lotus and fish a scented? pouch for the ML every year. It's a picture made for lovers.
    • The ML personally carved wooden statues of a golden pig and a rabbit on a wooden board, where if you move the two statues, in certain ways, secret compartments open up. Golden Pig - ML's zodiac, Rabbit - MC's zodiac. One of the ways to open a compartment is the two statues hugging each other.
    • When the two first met, the ML was injured, and the MC saved him. This was went she first "transmigrated" and thought she was dreaming. She basically assaulted him by touching him all over.
    • The MC promised that if the ML gets first on the Imperial Exam, she would reward him with a kiss. And he did~
    • For the ML, the MC invented "dry fried noodles" which is the ancient way of instant noodles so that he can have a hot meal during the exams.
    • The ML helped the MC open a braised roast duck shop, and during the opening, the ML took the MC to his private villa and they started to make out. Unfortunately, they were interrupted by the Fourth Prince and Qi YueAn (who was in disguise).
    • They got married on ch 73, wedding night is on 74. Read for yourself~
    • Another romantic moment is on ch 84~ R-18, so I won't say anything.
    • They had three sons and one daughter. Because the ML didn't want to see the MC suffer from childbirth anymore, he purposely drank sterilization drugs. All the women in the Empire were jealous of her.
    • The ML resigned from his official position really early, around 37 years-old, and took the MC and his daughter to travel and sight-see.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  4. yuuki_Illene

yuuki_Illene Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The question of the MC being a concubine-born daughter does come up as a minor conflict, but it passes pretty quickly, mostly because Wen Ting Zhou's (ML) mother and grandmother are more worried about the fact that he wouldn't get married at all, because that's what all the divination regarding his marriage life states, which was also proven true in the book novel version where he remained unmarried for his entire life. Plus, Wen Ting Zhou runs interference a few times to get his family to accept the MC prior to her marriage, and his family can see that MC is actually like an uncut jade and decent young lady who could be polished.

5. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting a headache with all the transmigrators and reborn in this novel.:blobjoy:

Uncopyright and Fictionaddiction like this.
  6. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @AnmesicCat

Thank you for the spoilers. It helped a lot.
    :blobmelt:
    It looks like this novel is confusing, because of the transmigration and timelines.

twilight_123 likes this.
  7. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers :blobmelt:

twilight_123 likes this.
  8. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mtl has reached the part of Old Madam Wen’s Birthday, this is my rant, sorry guys, i just felt frustrated with Ruan Ning

I was so dumbfounded and truly felt bad for the Original heroine, wtf??? Shes already live in the palace once, how could she not be mature and still be super reckless without considering the social implications of her actions??? Dont get me wrong, I, myself, am not confident enough that i could live in this complicated society, BUT ATLEAST I KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP and be low key. She didnt need anyone to create trouble for her, she create trouble for her and for those around her. She didnt even feel ashamed when she create trouble for others, she just felt “guilty” a lil bit, but then because she didnt mean it, she just shrug it away and thinks shes not really at fault, AASDFGHJKL. Also how does her brain work? Like, she wants to hold on golden tigh of the main characters, but her actions ruin their marriage by interfering with the plot. SHE RATIONALIZE IT by saying its to “help” the main characters and get their good feelings, BUT HER ACTIONS are clearly done to do the exact opposite.

Im so speechless when she mock her fiancee (Qi Yuean?) because he wore make up, womenly clothing, and perfume, so that he could test her character. She mock him as fake and didnt even try to disguise her disgust expression. Didnt she live in the palace once, cant she try to control her expression??? Shess sooo stupid, aghhh. I felt so bad for the OG heroine.

P.S. to be honest im so dumbfounded that shes THAT homophobic, like i would rather marry an unabusive homosexual man rather than an abusive heterosexual man. Of course i would wish he could marry anyone he wants, and i could marry a person that loves me, but in that era, i dont have too much demand. Atleast i would get a friend/sister that knows how to dress and do make up together. Altho he should be free to do all that out in the open like every other individual, but since its the ancient era, i hope he could do that inside the house only, so that the family could survive and his career could be smooth sailing. Afterall in that society, one person in the family gone “crook” in the eye of the society, all family member will perish with that person.

Anyway i love this storyy, shes actually that stupid that i laugh and slapped my forehead many time, other characters are very likeable, the story is super fluffy

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Grace34, haweii and Ceilo27 like this.
  9. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Your rant is why I hate "dumb" characters in entertainment media, as in not the academically challenged characters, but the characters that doesn't know how to read the mood. You can be stupid, but you also have to at least have the realization that there are certain places where it would just be best to shut up or keep yourself busy with food. And this Ruan Ning, despite being an absolute glutton, and still cannot keep herself busy with food, is an absolute fool that calling her mentally retarded is an insult to the actual people. She's a MONSTER.

10. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait sorry because of my words you’re being misled, mmm whom i meant by she its Ruan Ning, and i Truly felt bad for the original heroine which is Mu Qingci. Mu Qinqci is the glutton, she really truly didnt do anything beside eating and minding her own business, but Ruan Ning keep coming and made trouble for her. Sorry about that, i actually just realized today whom you meant lol

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  11. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    No, in fact, Ruan Ning is also as much a glutton as Mu Qingci is a foodie. Look at how much she eats when she's mooching off at MC's place. It's just because her food intake is being controlled in her own courtyard or she's too focused on grabbing golden thigh that food doesn't fully entice her. Also the fact that she's the legitimate daughter made her not as desperate for food as Ori!Heroine because it's very unlikely for her to be mistreated in her diet as Mu Qingci who is illegitimate.

twilight_123 and Ceilo27 like this.
  12. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah lol i forgot about that, i just remembered that shes super selfish and shameless in other area beside food unlike Mu Qingci (well shes a foodie but not selfish). Her other actions are super ridiculous as compare to the mooching off food scene, that I completely forgot about it lol:blobrofl:

twilight_123 and Ceilo27 like this.
  13. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite speechless with all the rebirth and transmigration at the very end. Seriously, even though I'm so happy that the Qi guy technically have his own happy ending, I'm a bit dismayed that it felt like the author just thrown it there since many liked him as he is like ML v2 prototype.

twilight_123 likes this.
  14. Gerry21

Gerry21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finish the novel but still can't grasp the ending, feel like I'm on the high way of roller coaster then being put down then can't go up again. It could been end with more nice details in write, not like suddenly there is 10 years gape while the story is in the good part and then it come to the end.
    God save my soul from grieving over this faster T_T