LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only things interesting in gensouki are the core story, which takes more than 14volumes to have its first part finished, and its character interactions, which again takes a lot of time.

Overally, there are only 3 fights worth mentionning rio vs lucius, rio vs army and rio vs erika. All being very far in the story.

Seireigensouki just isnt an LN you can adapt in 12 or 25 episodes. Most young anime watcher wont find any interest in it since there is nothing to do some nippon banzai or burn the young boy heart, as for hardcore otaku there is so few NSFW moment that there is nothing to lust in it for them to buy the DVD pack.

It is doomed to fail as a marketting product. It wont sell, there wont ever be any second season, the editor simply wanted some cash so they sold the rights.

Asphyxia778 likes this.
  2. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea this series just won't work as an anime. The pacing is just too slow for any major events, and yet cutting out the slice of life parts will make it feel rushed.

Asphyxia778 and Nighthawlc like this.
  3. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind it.. But i think, studio's will placing the FS and make it in only one episode, like episode 6 or 7.. But if that's what will happen, then maybe the anime will cover's at most 4 volume..

Deathmarch is too fast in the story line, and with minimum characters progress.. More over with 2 last episodes..
    Arifureta is not as dramatic as the LN.. Except for Hajime transformation and Yuuka's scenes, i don't like all of them.. Also the story is a bit different with how the novel was..
    Isekai Smartphone, i don't like how the studio's picturing every characters like a child.. Sui, Yumina, loli maids ex-thief, fairy obaa and another princess are indeed loli, but if you look closely at another chara like the Kings, the butler's, maid's, and even knights, they had loli and childish face.. Also not to mention about the story.. One of the worst isekai anime ever ~for me~..
    And Kenja no Mago, everything is wrong with that.. Soooooo flat......... More over Isekai Magician..... Download, watch, deleted.. Both of them had no chara development at all.. And the anime is so boring..

Anime isekai with good quality are like Overlord, maybe Konosuba and recently Tate no Yuusha..
    I hope Seigensou can follow those example..

I don't think the last comment is right.. I mean, being animated is one of the dreams every mangaka and Japanese novelist out there.. So when the anime project is out, of course the author and all the staff of Seigensou are hyped and maybe they had some arguments to do that..

I appreciated what they do.. Of course, i will watch it when it's out, but i don't have any high hopes..

That's what i think too.. Nothing worth to mention in the ending of every volumes..
    The only big even in the end of the novels are only Miharu appears, Rio wins agains the armies, Lucius death.. Just it..

Btw, did you all read a WN with the title "Clearing an Isekai with Zero Believer Goddess"?? Right now, when waiting for the finished spoilers in Wikia, i read that WN..
    Pretty interesting story, with the weak but clever and dense MC, no revenge and mad protagonist, with gray-harem-like stories, no absolute strong chara.. The Chara development is pretty good.. Every arc at least one chara get the development..
    But it have the minus too.. Like......... Just read it yourself if you want..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    Asphyxia778 likes this.
  4. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading that one... Started reading it cz reigokai is translating.. it's a good read..

5. Nagase836

Nagase836 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh m not excited for the anime but i hope to see vol 5 where rio save seria

6. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it.. Iam reading the RAW too in syosetu

7. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Not every novels and story can be animated..

8. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. Seigensou is a slow paced series that won't work out in a single anime season. Just look at how they butchered so many isekai series already. Like Arifureta for example. Also I have heard that Realist hero would be animated too. Let's see what happens.
    Back to seigensou, from the pv I don't like the characters designs at all. Like even the manga had better designs than it. Especially for Rio. Also the animation is choppy and irritating for me. So yeah I can already imagine how that goes.

9. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you should watch imouto sae ireba ii or read saenai kanojno no tsukurikatta - koi suru metronome-, those two books should help you understand better how the transformation of a book to an anime occurs.

First, its not even sure the current author of seireigensouki will have any input into the anime, he can of course enter into the production, at the cost of his own time to make the anime better but he can as well not do it.

And yes, I dont think it will sell, because the main buyers of blue-ray/DVD, aka the average japanese otaku, wont have any reason to buy an anime without any fanservice, strictly the amount of "ecchi" scene in seireigensouki can be counted by the numbers of fingers, or wtfesque story.

gensouki is like game of thrones, very fun to read, but to adapt .... hhhhhhuuh, you will need more than 1 season of 12 episodes x 20 minutes to explain all the relationships. Honestly at this point, I think they should adapt the book 1 in 3 episodes to clearly show the importance of celia to rio, book 2 in 1.5 episodes to show rio growth period from a kid to a fine gentleman and book 3 into 0.5 episodes because yagumo arc alongside its character is useless aside knowing rio is from a king lineage. Finally you can enter the real deal with the 6-7 last episodes. maybe you can adapt until volumes 8 where they lucius reappear in front of rio in the city of amande and the first apparition of reiss.

As for weakest mage, its an incredible book, the author loves tropes and he uses them wonderfully to pull you into his story. There s a very good balance between world building, character development, fights and romance, it is generally very hard to maintain the line between all the components of a book, but he does it very well.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  10. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Wiki updated~

Maybe Konosuba?? haha, pretty sure Konosuba rank quite in the top for isekai story adaptation, it's regarded as adaptation to anime done right or isekai story done right

11. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Erika is more of a b**ch than Myne... or may be same??

12. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that so.. Well my bad if i wrong..

About the weakest mage, i agree.. But there's still some plot holes in the story so far.. For now, i feel delighted with the time travel arc, knowing he got new girls as his harem members..

Well, yes that's certainly true about Konosuba.. The only isekai anime that still in my hardisk are only Konosuba and Overlord..

Who's Myne??

13. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From shield hero

14. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk this sound like straight up stupid
    Erica got stabbed right un the chest and twisted. Woke up like it nothing.
    And all she been doing is just lie and stupid "revenge" .
    I would prefer Reiss as the antagonist more than that old bitch.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2020
  15. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    well it's not like author can kill her, she just appear in the story starting last volume, lucius as the main big bad villain are gone and somebody need to fill his seat, and there's also the fact that she's summoned as hero, we still don't know but there's definitely a big reason that they need to summon 6 hero, something big coming and they need 6 heroes to deal with it, though at this point nobody really know what that is except Reiss and the guy can freely ruin and led astray many heroes as he like because he's the only one with legit info

Erica are broken as an individual, but her power are definitely needed in the future, i hate to admit it but this look like a route where they need to fix and straighten erica up, though honestly i feel that she already crossing the line and at the point of no return

16. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just what i thought. But what is the main antagonist is the 6 God they trying to take control of the 6hero body?

17. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that won't happen.. This novel is still full of mysteries..

18. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Reis with his Cowardliness and Erika with her craziness.. We are still in the gray about who is the true enemies in that world..

Reis is indeed an enemy but we still don't know his exact purposes.. Nidol of Proxia Kingdom is might be an enemy too but we still need some information regarding that.. The small fries from Heavenly Lion like Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward are so boring to read.. And Erika, yes she's a MILF, yes she's sexy, yes she's have so much sex appeal, yes her boobs are big, yes her waist are slim, yes her ass are plump, but her mind is BROKEN.. I don't like this but i, no, we are really needs her as another enemies..

Cnine likes this.
  19. StrawberryCake Chan

StrawberryCake Chan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have searched and travelled from far lands and have reached this website. Now, I have one main and important question...

Will Ayase Miharu ends up with Rio/Amakawa Haruto?

I'm so sorry for other people who ships the other girls to him, yes, they are all pretty and have their own unique traits and personalities.

But Miharu is just the one who I really like the most. And, I mean, it's just unique at the part where Haruto showed how important she was/is in his past. And seeing the chapter where it shows his love for her... His confessions... I don't know. It's just sad if his love for Miharu suddenly just died off and fell in love with another.

I'm just overly sad if they won't be together. No offence, I just wanna ask.

Please don't hate me. ( TДT)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  20. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel free to comment and welcome..

Btw, who is Haruko and Hotaru??