Spoiler A Kind goblin bird

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Aug 29, 2020.

1. reina_misteriosa

reina_misteriosa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in ch18 of the manhwa, does it show that he married a woman but she committed suicide the other day? i am confused about this, can someone clear it for me?

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if this is true since it's knowledge from other Chinese novels, but in Ancient China, twins are considered bad luck to the royal family. Unless, of course, if the twins are of different genders (i.e boy and girl, instead of 2 boys or 2 girls) then would it be considered as great luck since it would be a dragon-phoenix twins. Dunno if that's the same reason tho in this story.

Anyway these ancient beliefs sucks. You want more children yet also killed children for "believed to bring bad luck" **roll eyes**

nielyti, ARTEMI5, Uncopyright and 2 others like this.
  3. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manhwa! How the relationship between ml and fl is so straight to the right track. He fell in love with her at the first sight & she also loves him. For the smut?:love: that's bonus part. Well i'm adult myself and i love this bcs of that sweet moment (lol). But i can't believe empress dare to hurt fl, knowing ml treasures her so much. I can't wait for him to kill empress & annoying crown prince

Wait... i saw the uncensored version, that was so hot omg :blobsmirk:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Vaviana likes this.
  4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the Empress wanted the Prince to marry a noble lady.
    but the prince was demonized as goblin by that point by crown prince, so the noble lady commits suicide rather than marry 'demon goblin'
    Hence the ML detestation of Noble Ladies and marriage with them.
    Because he feels guilty of pushing her to death (not like he did anything tho_

Uncopyright and Tt123 like this.
  5. rrrrrrr3

rrrrrrr3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mangadex has it called the gentle goblin’s bird

6. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the censored version. But when I checked the raws in this Korean website... I feel cheated and decieved. I thought some panels were missing in the English translation. But turns out it was just poorly censored because you can tell something was missing. And now I can honestly say and I never thought I’d say this: Censorship is a sin. :blobcat_knife:

*thus begins lav’s search for good uncensored smut novels/ webtoons*

AileenOwO likes this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, been holding off reading this till today and read the uncensored and LOVED it. I'm surprised judging from the story, seems like it'll be a short read. I wonder if the manhwa will extend a few things. I certainly wouldn't mind either way

8. Schmetterling

Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello may I asked what happened to the FL when after she was being tortured? I think when I saw the raw manhwa, she bled so much (I assumed she was dying). How could she survive??

nurul amelia likes this.
  9. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so they pushed him to the edge. It was practically Young-young who was keeping him sane. Then, they took her away from him and made him think that he’s got nothing to lose, so he said screw it and decided to mess things up.

nielyti, DarkBlueOcean and Tt123 like this.
  10. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone MTL the chapters? The censored version has not been updated beyond chapter 21 but the other version has reached 30

11. JokerXY

JokerXY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do they get a happy end or no?

12. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

13. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they do. Afther ML take the throne and deposed all the imperial familiy members, FL become the empress but there is no kids

trashconsumer and Tt123 like this.
  14. Riona

Riona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you find the uncensored ones?

15. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    you can find it in Bato.to
    You need to check it tho since there are alot of Goblin's Bird work. Currently the uncensored one is on chapter 18.

16. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a recent chapter it says that the brothers former wife will become the wife of our ML, that was before he found the FL was alive. Does anyone know if that will come true?

mixordia likes this.
  17. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa ended really abruptly. It kinda sucks how everyone thinks she’s a guest but at least he stayed loyal to her.

18. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I understood, Young-Ah (FL) was brought in by him but she stayed hidden 'as a very important guest' which might be because for him to be not recognised as the 'Goblin' who had taken the Prince's position (cause FL was Goblin's wife and many knew her face), whereas the Prince's wife will play her role of the Empress to maintain the façade of him being the Crown Prince.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2021
    Scapezz, nielyti and Tt123 like this.
  19. Kristhena Brey

Kristhena Brey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So will they only be an empress and emperor in name? Because an emperor needs an heir right? And if some stuffs happen between them to create an heir, that'll be extremely disappointing.

But it was said that the wife of ml's twin will become his wife if he made sure that his twin will never come back again. According to what the two them talked and agreed about. It's so confusinggg.

Scapezz likes this.
  20. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the Goblin (ML) said that “I will help you if you want to leave the palace” or “you could be my accomplice in my high treason” and she agreed cause the Prince was masochistic and used to torture her so it was her gratitude to her brother in law for saving her life. Her agreeing meant that she will dedicate her life and will play along with him so that no-one recognises that the real King is dead but before her role her condition was only one, that the Prince should not be left alive. ML did told her sister in law that if she agrees to his accomplice then she will remain the crown princess and will be Empress in the future but he is her brother in law and she will fight with poisonous water all her life (which I think he meant was that she will be just an Empress and will deal with politics and he won't be her real husband) ML's mother did recognised that her favourite son has been killed and ML has taken his position but she was taken care of. Also, ML already said that he doesn't want any heir, the manwha was abruptly ended but I know for sure he's very loyal to the FL. He also isolated her from the palace position cause of politics and because he was no more the 'goblin' but 'prince' in role and he just kept her to himself giving her everything she needed. Her palace was 24/7 protected with soldiers guarding outside her palace's door.

No they will be the Emperor and Empress just in name. He won't have any relations with her and he made it clear as well that he just needed her to 'play' the 'role' of Empress which she had to help him cover. About the heir, to ML heir wasn't important and he's so head over heels with FL that he won't ever go to another woman. Unless, the Prince's wife was already pregnant or they've had a child (Prince and his wife), so they will have this heir or the ML just pass it the throne to any adopted child or relative. It wasn't made clear though. But yes, he gave her the options to either be free and leave the palace in which he will help her or be an accomplice in her brother in law's (which is him) 'high treason'.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
    Scapezz, emmyazzy, nielyti and 4 others like this.