Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -The reason why MC brought her sister was to take revenge against daddy (he has one hour left to finish his work and he didn't tell the servants to keep MC away from Rubiel).
    -The crown crap congratulated Valor on finally breaking the FORCED engagement with MC, he proposed to introduce his cousin to Valor. He said that he is against ML marring a lady from his country but the emperor forced them to accept.
    -He was cursing MC for being evil and a stupid woman since she used alot of money after breaking the engagement with Valor, he said that she is a stupid woman for announcing it that way.
    -Valor wasn't able to sleep when he got back from seeing MC.
    -He ordered all the servants to take the things she used at the duchy (dresses, accessories) and burn them (don't worry dump shit, the only thing to burn will be you :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:). He discovered that her dresses were so simple undecorated that a noble would be ashamed to wear them, her accessories were simple silver undecorated brooches. He started wandering why the daughter of a marquis who married a maid (he thought that her father married her mother because her loved he so much :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused:) was living like this.
    -He didn't believe his eyes saying that she took every valuable dress and accessory with her when she left but the servants told him that she only took some books and papers with her which made the idiot confused.
    -He always thought of her as a spoiled loved child of the marquis's household but the way people treated her and her clothes made him really anxious and unsure about how she was living her life (too late air bag brain).
    -MC and Rubiel arrived at the palace, people started trash talking about MC, Rubiel was so happy to be there (her 2nd time, the 1st was when she made her debut which makes me think that MC didn't get her debut at high society that why people treat her like trash :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobangery::blobangery::blobdevil::blobdevil:).

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  2. malie102694

malie102694 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GolgoGolgo thank you very much for the spoilers: X3:

3. kehr

kehr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER PART 1 : CHAPTERS 11 - 23:llorar::llorar::llorar::llorar:
    SPOILER CHAPTERS 11-23
    AT THE NIEVIA PARTY, HE DRESSES VERY RADIANT TO IMPRESS PRINCE ARENDT. later, at the party, his sister asks his permission to go greet some friends. niveia tells her to go and when she is alone she meets the crazy EUSTACE (the girl who also likes WItash)
    she begins to intimidate her and noble colts approach to make fun of the situation.
    valor witash notices the situation and just watches, but realizes the true situation that niveia lived in (she is hated by her father)

Eustace kept talking to her about her status in the upper class. at that moment arendt comes in and she looks at him (my baby is smart and puts his plan in motion)

Niveia looks at Arend with teary eyes (her expression said to demure her). Arendt understands the situation of bullying towards niveia and rescues her. He berates the guests for doing this to her and takes her to a private room.

Meanwhile Valor watches as Snowia leaves with Arendt, but he wanted to be the one to rescue her and everything Arendt said to the guests he wanted to say as well. however, he could not and just watched as she left with arend

in the private room

Nevia thanks Arendt and proposes to him (hahahaha) tells him that she meets the requirements to be his wife. arendt tells him that he will think about his proposal and the date in a place (hahaha) it is because arendt was running out of time to choose a girlfriend.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  4. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ISTG the only thing Valor did was to watch the whole situation? Go die you stupid pea-brain trash! Nivea did a very good job to get Arendt's attention anyway... thank goodness for that.
    Also, thank you so much for the spoiler!! Will be waiting for other parts as well ^^

5. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoilers :blob_plusone:

Shey_04 and SilverSoul1 like this.
  6. Chocomint

Chocomint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish someone drop spoiler now at least I wanna know what happened in the last chapter of this novel(ch 180) or the side story of this novel, I know they are gonna confess their feeling each other (Arent & Niveia) but still curious what they're talking about Fighting and thank you for everyone give us spoiler...

Dobokan, zemblenity, Mi shiru and 4 others like this.
  7. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    -Rubiel asked MC to let her say hello to her friends and that went well with MC since she didn't want her sister to be hurt or humiliated by the whispers of the crowd.
    -MC turned a blind eye on the idiots nobles who were talking about her badly (calling her shameless woman).
    -She was trying to find ML. When she spotted him she was talking about his beautiful blue hair, a strong jaw and a nice smile that catches the eye (sweetie are you sure you were in love with Valor because I doubt that).
    -Once spotted, she started thinking of how to get his interest, she even though that she can't just go and kidnap him ( :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blob_grin::blob_grin: she is so funny, I spilled my tea on this) at that moment ahe heard the voice of the girl she slapped before.
    -MC taught that she got there just in time.
    --"Isn't this Lady Solen"
    -The girl has been looking of a chance to return the slap to MC.
    --"We meet again ... Lady Eustace"
    -MC was happy to see her since she's easily manipulated.
    --"It's been a while, I won't ask you how you're doing because I heard that something unpleasant has happened to you. I'm worried that it has affected your delicate mental health". (That's it, I'm killing her, the only person whose insane is you crap).
    --"Yes, I ended my engagement, thank you for your concern, although I don't know what that has to do with you. Are you so much interested in the family affairs of others". ( MC said such word to enger the pain in the head and to attract attention, the more the better).
    -The girl laughed mockinly thinking that MC is naive " Can't you tell? I am not interested in your affairs, simply his excellency the duke, could not help but worry about the news of the breakdown of their engagement. It's so sad to SEE it like this". The crowd is getting bigger.
    -MC thought that the count daughter was boring to the point of making her yawn, all this criticism was shallow water and that she could get out of this problem easily but that was not her plan. She wanted a bigger crowd.
    --"I also felt sorry for you hat time I saw you crying like a little child. Your cheeks were so puffy, right?". She humiliated her so nicely.
    --"Not only did you see me, your ex-fiancee was there at the time too".
    --"Yes, he was". This made her even embarrassed.
    --"How could you/I (not sure) forget? His excellency the duke took such great care of me because I had been crying"
    --"My ex is a gentle man"
    --"I'm so grateful to you, because of that, I was able to share valuable time with him"
    --"Anyone who saw someone crying would be supportive, nothing meaningful". (It was the truth about Valor. The stupid girl thought that this was MC's weakness).
    -Then she said that MC is an evil woman who didn't feel any shame, that why she come the party and that's why the duke got bored out of her (everyone believed that Valor was the one to break the engagement), this made evryone around them laugh.
    -MC was thinking how much their action were easy to guess, that it's usual for a group of nobles to bully one person and that it was wrong in the presence of a foreign noble.
    -MC believed that ML will save her since he was a gentle and caring person (she guessed this from the one time she saw him).

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  8. kehr

kehr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler / 11-23 / parte 2

After the direct proposal of the marriage level (hahahahhaha), arend first withdraw and after a while the level leaves. when he is outside what he does is look for his sister and in that he sees her with Valor. she was wearing a flower crown and niveia remembers that she always wanted the duke to see her wearing that (as I understood it, she means that this flower crown was a gift from men to women). once she sees her sister, she goes to rubiel and tells him to leave that it was too late. She does not greet Valor, she pretends not to see her. However, Valor, I wanted to ask her what she had talked about with the prince (are you serious? En Perú en serio causa ‍♀️‍♀️) niveia makes things clear to him. (We are not a fool anymore, so disappear)

Later
    when Valor comes home from the party. The first thing he does is go to the snow room. He realizes that his room is very sad (he means that he lacks many things - it is a very simple room-) VALOR looks at the things that Niveia left and he finds some letters that Niveia addressed to Valor, but that he never knows dared to give them.
    VALOR starts reading ............ first sheet: I have made your favorite tea, I hope you like it. I wish we could take it together one day. sheet number 2: I am waiting for your return, I hope you arrive soon. Courage continued reading the pages and it was inevitable to cry. Niveia was not the person he thought. for her, he was her world. (what comes next I don't know if it is from chapter 23 or later, sorry) Valor tries to know why niveia was so in love with her and remembers the day they were going to announce their engagement. They were both very children and courage held her hand so that she would not be afraid (that was when she fell in love) he kept crying, he regretted not having seen things through his own eyes, he blamed himself for listening to the others (it's already late asshole) it was a long night. .............. On the other hand, time begins to run for the arrival of the date when Arend would answer him about the marriage proposal. in that span of time, arendr investigated at level and courage. niveia, remained calm waiting. Courage, no idea about the proposal, she spent her days regretting it ......
    Sorry I don't write very well. I hope that can be "entendible"

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  9. kehr

kehr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Courage = VALOR

Mi shiru, Laluna2021 and sinnerman like this.
  10. kehr

kehr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Si saben de otros grupos en donde se hagan spoilers de la novela i don't love you, me avisan.
    Quiero unirme
    Me canso de traducir

Rocio Martinez likes this.
  11. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see Valor suffered more

12. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYYYSSSS BIG NEWSSSSS! I read somewhere from Instagram that this novel might be adapted into manhwa soon! I hope someone can clarify this for us!

Mikaa, Mi shiru, ariane09 and 10 others like this.
  13. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler! Goshhh I really like seeing that asshole suffer. Can't wait to read this part! And don't worry, your translation and summary is quite understandable. I'm hoping for more spoiler! XD XO

ariane09 and Rocio Martinez like this.
  14. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for @GolgoGolgo to spoil us more. Please,thanks in advance. I'm thirsty for it. :blobdrool:

Juliew92, Shey_04 and Rocio Martinez like this.
  15. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is navier again?

16. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m kind of late but is the discord link still available I can’t PM u it says your account is deleted

RM97 likes this.
  17. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    -MC is a graceful lady with a weak body but very smart, when she sets her mind on something she get it.
    -MC was happy to see that her plan worked.
    -ML's attendant is his childhood best friend and also a knight (one of the best).
    -They were talking about how ML didn't find any woman that suited his expectations and they said they need to be careful since Valor broke 10 years of engagement (that's it, I'm killing the idiot who spread the rumor that Valor was the one who broke the engagement).
    -ML didn't like the candidate that the emperor (of MC's empire) choose for him and he only has one day left to choose.
    -They noticed the nobles who were standing at one place of the ball room and ML got curious, his best friend tried to stop him.
    -The people made way for him since he's of a higher status than them, when he noticed MC being bullyied by those idiots, he asked what's going on.
    -His knight saw this coming since ML is kindhearted, a righteous man and doesn't like the way nobles have fun with (by bullying one person all the time and that is a common thing for them (man so much free time)).

18. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    -ML let out a long sigh thinking about how the nobles are just a bunch of cowards, weak in the face of the strong and arrogant in the face of the weak.
    -Pink crap (Eustace or whatever was her name) was pale in front of him, which made him see the big picture that she was bullying Nevaeh (MC's name).
    -Pink crap called ML by his name, he told her since she know that's him why doesn't she finish what she was doing? She was so embarrassed (her face was red like a tomato).MC caught ML by his sleeves, looked down to hide her face and to make herself look more pitiful.
    -ML was angry and he thought about telling the emperor to panish them but stopped since it wasn't his empire and didn't want anything to do with them so he asked MC for a walk.
    -MC was a little sad that ML was the one who saved her, a woman he never met yet he decided to help while her ex-fiance on whom she wasted 10 years never helped her or cared about her (it's ok girl, he didn't deserve you). On their way outside, people started whispering that they looked good together.
    -They went to a private rest room prepared for ML since they saw alot of people having affairs at the garden and no one is going there, he asked her if she wanted to be alone but she refused and told that she was fine.
    -ML felt awkward with her since she seemed fine but wanted to comfort her. He asked her if this situation is usual to her, she asked for his opinion and he told her that she looked used to it so he understood that her life is rough. To confirm his answer, MC told him it was always like this like the dawn every morning.
    -MC asked him if she looked helpless, he thaught that he offended her so he apologized but MC told that the situation was amusing since no has ever helped her and she started laughing. ML thaught that she was fine and got up from his seat to leave. MC stopped him from going and asked him if she looked helpless, he asked if she didn't (he meant that she made herself look helpless when she had the ability to end the mess on her own), that's when MC told him that she heard about his need for a fiance.
    -ML was embarrassed so he asked MC if she knew who was he, she told him he was someone who needed to get married, he repeated his question about his identity, MC told him his name and asked him to marry her.
    -Then ML understood that the situation from earlier was a trap where MC made hersel look like a victim to get him. He started thinking about why she wanted to marry him and he thaught that she fell in love with him. When he asked her about it, she apologized and told that she got no feelings for someone she knew nothing about except for rumors.
    -ML thaught that he was lucky that she wasn't in love with him but he became confused even more on why she proposed to him.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  19. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouu! Finallyy it's updated:')

20. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much! :aww: I hope you’ll pick this up :blobsmilehappyeyes: