Spoiler From Sidekick to Bigshot

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rahan06, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright so all of you probably wanna know how Mc's brother Jian Yunnao would feel regret and how he saw the truth.
    So the Mc told her family to tell him the truth after he's hands are cured and experience hope or else it would just add stress.Ok so after the surgery,jian yunnao wanted to scroll around their school's forum and found a post saying about the truth about the incident.At first jian yunnao couldn't believe cause he remembered all the details before he fell.As he watch the vid of them fighting,he reminisces about what they were fighting about and then when he saw the part where he fell on his own he suddenly remembers that he did fall by himself cause he wasn't guarding behind and fell and then saw that his sister had a scared face cause she was afraid of him falling and so after that he instantly felt regret.He was so shocked and guilty.His heart started to feel pain and regret as he remembers all the stuff he did.He then ran to find Mc to apologize and when he learned that mc went away,he still went and waited for her.When they met he couldn't say what he wanted and so became tongue-tied.After that he always tried to speak to her but then starts to have mental block and finally he was able to apologize to mc but mc responded coldly unintentionally and said its "ok just dont let your family worry" when the jian family and him heard that they felt their heartbreak cause their daughter isnt reacting like how she did in the past and is now cold.Now everyday Jian yunnao would always feel regret when he sees Mc having fun with her cousins and brothers.Like that one part where when they visited their grandparents house Mc,Jian yumin,and Jian yunjie gathered together and played that game Zerg and while they were laughing and chatting,Jian yunnao who was by himself was reading a book but couldn't focus on what he was reading cause he was only focusing on Mc and her cousins who was having fun.He felt jealous and regret he also remembered how Mc was at the past where she gave him candy when he was crying.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  2. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!Guys you can't believe the reason why Jian yubo schemedXDthe reason why he did all those things was so that he could get his chess manualXDDbut its also to stop his mother to cause any more troubles but deng the chess manual thoughXD

Ceilo27, LokaLari, AQZ and 2 others like this.
  3. Rosescent

Rosescent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was right, that Xunyu organization is ML's only, ohhhkk let me make it clear this organization was setup by ML's father to find the cure of that heart disease for his wife- meaning ML's mother, it's the same disease ML have.

But they weren't able to find the cure. After ML's father died, his uncle took Xunyu under him, he took the power bcz he wanted ML to get healthy and cure first, he gave Xunyu to ML after he got cured by MC.

This wasn't mentioned in ori story bcz of which Qin Chuan didn't know that Zhai are owners of Xunyu.

When Qin Chuan, loyalty league members (old fatty and that middle aged woman) and Xunyu person(arrogant lawyer, law department committee member) went to give punishment to ML, they got face slapped in return.

They thought ML and MC are just low level members, they don't have much power to fight Xunyu. But when they got to know that the owner of the organization is ML's uncle who is also a Zhai, they don't want to do.

All got their retribution, the committee member got fired, Qin Chuan and that loyalty league members business got problems they won't be able to face.

As per the main storyline is almost coming to an end.....

Ceilo27 and LokaLari like this.
  4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He couldn’t really destroy the MLs family , even with just the ML on his own

5. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not exactly about the chess manual. It's about the dreams of a young boy, who had fire inside him to achieve his dream at whatever cost. He took all the beatings and tauntings of his mother, while other people of his family didn't care enough to know about his suffering. That chess manual was something that was going to help him realize his dream. His mother was searching for it too, and eventually found. Yubo had hoped against hope that his mother would support him at last, she too made him feel that way. But in the end, she cruelly broke and shattered his dreams and his young heart. This not only left a deep impression in his mind, but he also has a physical scar to remind him of that incident. Young minds are too pure and innocent, it's easy to leave dark spots on them, but very tough to remove them. Yubo had no one to help him through all the pain, so he kept it buried inside until he was able to give the scar back to his mother, and in the same way.

He also resents all of his family members more or less except Yiling, because she was the only one who cared and gave him hope.

Ceilo27, LokaLari, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  6. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read a funny scene, chapter 489:

ZYS came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. He was half naked, with only a towel on his shoulder and a pair of pj bottoms. JYL was playing with the game console when he came and sat beside her. She turned to him and looked at his body.

ZYS: does this young master's body look good? What do you see when you look at my naked upper torso?

JYL: internal organs, respiratory system, blood vessels, blood circulation system, urinary system....

ZYS: (very angry) stop, don't talk anymore.

Then he goes and puts on clothes on his upper body. Imagine what Nian Junting would have replied to such a comment from Luosang.

Edit:-
    They first hug in chapter 498, JYL initiates it to express her sad feeling. Turns out ZYS is more shameless than other MLs in CN. He already played the responsibility card after just an innocent hug, couldn't even wait for a romantic one, or even a kiss, afraid that his wife will be stolen. And he even made her promise that she wouldn't hug anyone else ever, don't know if it includes her brothers and cousins.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    Ceilo27, LokaLari, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  7. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the white lotus original fl died yet? Did she ever repent or regret?
    Qin Yufan gets together with MC cousin or the junior brother, An Yang?
    What happenes to Qin Chuan?

8. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny scene #2:

(During a spa session)

Qin Yufan:- Yiling, does Yunsheng bully you, in any way? Like being overly intimate?
    Jian Yiling:- like breeding offspring?
    QYF:- (she knows too much for such a young age, Yufan thought) yes, that kind.
    JYL:- no, he doesn't.
    QYF:- is there something wrong with his body parts? You are a doc, you would know how to check, right?
    JYL:- Yeah, you're right, early diagnosis will be more helpful.
    QYF:- (in her heart) Master Sheng, I can't take revenge for all the times you embarrassed me, but I can return the favor through your wife

After ZYS comes home that night, the little rabbit jumped on the wolf, she tried to forcefully open his belt, but he somehow escaped and took a cold shower. During dinner-

ZYS:- don't do this kind of weird things again. I might lose control and do something to breed offspring with you.
    JYL:- but it's my duty as your fiance, I am ready to breed offspring with you, I'm not afraid of pain.
    ZYS:- !!!!!
    JYL:- according to human anatomy....
    ZYS:- stop. Just eat.

Ceilo27, Sdelt, LokaLari and 4 others like this.
  9. Rosescent

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read, as I'm busy with something personal but I'm sure Qin Yufan and MC's cousin will be a couple and An Yang and MC's Best friend will be another couple, I can say this on my reading experience.

10. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny scene #3:-

Luo Xiuen gets pregnant after a drunk one night stand with Jian Yumin. When the Jian family comes to know, they bound and abduct JYM to their house thinking that he took advantage of a woman and didn't take responsibility. When they are confronting him, Luo Xiuen comes and says that it was her who took advantage of a drunk man, but JYM doesn't accept this and says that he was the one who took the initiative.

In between their 'I was wrong' competition,

Jian Yiling:- There is no such thing as drunkenness in men, according to experiment data, the body of men.... "

Zhai Yunsheng:- (covers her mouth with his hand) Let's spread medical awareness in some other occasion.

Ceilo27, LokaLari, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  11. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I have already read that part. QYF and JYC are not yet together, but getting there.

12. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading it, but I read here that MC won’t really fix the relationship with her brothers in the end? :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  13. magstralala

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which chapter(s) JY go back to her original world?

14. sigmarc

sigmarc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why isn't there a NU page????

Ceilo27 likes this.
  15. Rosescent

Reading List:
    Link
    There aren't any detailed chs. Of MC returning to original world. The author described it briefly, you can find that, in 2year gap seperation period.

16. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter no. ? Raw

17. magstralala

Reading List:
    Link
    Kidnapping happens around chapter 440 and the three years time skip happens at chapter 449.
    ML and MC meet again at a banquet in chapters 456-457. (ML sees her in 456 but she notices him in 457)

Basically, for us they are very little time apart but for them it was three years.

18. writerreiki

writerreiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most probable reason for this is because this is a WN novel? Not throwing out any shade or hate though.

Ceilo27 and purplemist like this.
  19. sigmarc

sigmarc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  20. magstralala

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe webnovel titles are not added on NU by them but by readers and most wouldn’t bother with it? NU bot doesn’t automatically add all series.

Ceilo27, writerreiki and purplemist like this.