Spoiler 너의 의미 Your meaning

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by biha, May 21, 2020.

1. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    너의 의미 Your meaning
    [​IMG]
    This is a new story (maybe) cuz im interested to it and did a few search just to realized it had not yet been pick by any translator and any spoiler about it does not exist. Haha. The novel reviewer also highly recommended the novel (she's quite picky and have high standard + her review were all the best plus quality recommendation) that it feels weird that this novels didn't have any translation yet. But it's okay, I'm here for any spoiler. And maybe for anyone to translate.

Here is what the reviewer described (I tag it spoiler)

This is a novel with a unique MC and unique ML.
    She gets transported into this world without a single cheat. she also realistically average in every way.
    She had been getting weary of Korea's fast paced society when she magically enters a new world.
    The temple makes a prophecy for the first time and claims she is from the world of the gods.
    The people comes to look at her .She must be a eastern beauty since she practically a goddess!

She looks plain as dirt. She not ugly but she not even cute .

"...."

Surely she has new ideas ! She can bring us knowledge from her world.

'...."

Does she have any powers ? What can you do ?

I have no skills . I was a corporate slave so I have nothing .

"...."

The MC was often judge harshly by Korea's society all her life .

She hates getting judge and is already on the brink of mental collapse when she transported to a new world.At first people welcome her and fight to host her she feels over whelmed but when people leave her after finding out she useless she falls into depression.
    Not a funny kind but a real depression .The kind where she sleeps all day without eating or washing .
    The kind where she cries all night for no reason .
    One day she sits on the dirt with her legs spread out to get vitamin D on the kings daily walking course.

"What have you done besides lazing around since you came here ? Why are you just lying in board daylight?"

The King lectures her to motivate her but it backfires .She gets her heart broken and loses the will to even try to live. (_ _|||)
    The king stops by on a formal visit when he stunned by the smell of the homeless coming from her room in the royal palace. He ends up nagging her to wash .He ends up yelling at the cook to make nourishing meals and the maids to clean after her. They think it unfair but they can't say anything since his nickname is a bully with power.

"Do the gods in your world don't work? Do they all sleep all day in your world.?"

"I will teach you how to read,in your world people may be illiterate but in my country unless you're dirt poor everyone can read and write."

" Is it day or night? Do you even know?"

"Why don't you eat? In my opinion it so obvious why you are sick . I don't even need a doctor to treat you. If you live like this no matter how healthy you are in three days you will end up sick."

The MC is speechless and wonders if he been replace with her mother's ghost.

"..."

"Excuse me are you my mom?"

He's a tsundere. He forces her to exercise and force her to eat .The MC is speechless but there nothing she can do since he a bully with power.(┬┬_┬┬)That his nickname.
    He tells her to learn from him . He doesn't care what others think .The one who is important is him.
    Eventually he becomes Deredere and helps her find her meaning in life. He also say cheesy lines like
    "you're the prettiest ."

"It okay if you don't become the best ,just find something you like to do."

"I will give you the universe."

"Why do you think I built you a palace? I want you to live here."

"when were you this cute? Perhaps, Were you born this cute? "

"..please stop."

"What do you eat or see to become this cute?

"...."

"It strange. You have a eye,nose and mouth just like other people yet only you are this cute to me."

It a cute novel where the ML dotes on the female lead but the dog food is bit too much .

I like it because it the ML that does all the chasing and talking at first and the MC grows as a person and finds her meaning in life. The ML also grows as a person.He was perfect so he never understood other people who couldn't do the same so helping the MC made him realize there many kinds of people in the world .He also grows as a person and becomes more mature.They both help each other find meaning in life.It very different from other fantasy romance light novels so I highly recommend it. I will be honest and say I didn't like the weak MC at first but she grows on you .She does get better and find her gift from the goddess .It talking to animals which comes in handy when war breaks out .
    'Crow, go get info at the capital."

"The apples there are big and sweet ."

'..."

It also really funny .The ML is shameless and MC is often left speechless.
    This is a novel in the healing genre so it different from the usual novels I read so I liked it a lot .

Bear in mind that I do not owned this. This is all I get from the blog. You can Google it for " MYLING NOVELS" and the raw can also be obtained from kakaopage.
    Edited : this is soo frustrating. I can't post any link here cuz I've post less than 5 posts and the system restricted me T_T

That's all. Have a nice day. Don't forget to wash your hands and keep safe everyone.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So why was she summoned? To help with the war?

4. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha poor MC. I have always found those 'summon' heroes from other world story line pretty stupid. Like dude, u can't take care of your own world, fuck off and die then.

I can kinda understand how tired MC must be feeling coz I work as a corporate slave and man sometimes I do wonder like why I working so hard, what's the use of my existence etc etc. Ofcourse the bank balance helps put things back into perspective asfjafjsjsk

Spoilers +1

5. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Her lazyassness was already fresh enough for me to bookmark this novel and now the chase the mc aka filterless ml is making me want to time travel to future where all the chaps are translated

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    illysillymilly and syofiaa like this.
  7. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers?

10. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plss:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. alliebee

alliebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that, rather than the kind of jokey laziness you get in a lot of these stories, it's a TRUE depression. Not the super obvious "I want to k*ll myself" way, but in the "spending days on end in bed and having 0 motivation," way. Not actively wanting to die, but wishing to stop existing. I don't think I've seen an accurate representation of this particular type of depression in the genre before. And true to real life mental health, she makes progress, and then she backslides. It's sad but very real, however the story isn't overwhelmingly gloomy or anything either. Really well done!

13. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another really amazing depiction of depression is What It Means To Be You. It shows her exhaustion and poor health and how even if things get better it doesn't mean they're fixed. As someone that struggles with depression I thought it was incredibly relatable and it hit close to home.

14. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, no spoilers for this one yet. I hope someone will post one!

15. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when she’ll tell the ml abour her ability?

16. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree and I'd also add The Flower Dance and the Wind Song, her growth and healing journey is well depicted

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  17. psyko00747

psyko00747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers Please!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

18. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers!

19. Hot ML Simp

Hot ML Simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are there no spoilers on this one yet? Waiting for spoilers:cookie:

20. Alexaaa_23

Alexaaa_23 Well-Known Member