LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine Limia going to war and then sustaining heavy injuries and broken equipment. Then comes Raidou selling them high level potions and tools. Limia goes to war again and are pushed back. Then Raidou sells them items again. Then repeat until Limia's financial coffers are empty. I suppose that's one way to bankrupt a nation. Revolutionaries and cultists will probably go after them too since its the most religious country for BUG.

But would any nobility without any hatred towards Kuzunoha or Raidou going on self-destructive path like this? Usually mutual annihilation is the worst way to go and nobles usually want to protect their lineage at any cost even rebelling against the crown to protect it at times. It's like the entire world is at a checkmate across the board.

Hibiki's Cuban Missile Crisis moment, except its 100% real. And Makoto did land on the moon lol.

That hostage situation is very plausible. I guess we will see what Hibiki values more Chiya's life and friendship or "defeating" Makoto. If she chooses to use Chiya, then she probably never gave a damn about friendships for all she preached about Naval dying from Demon general Io.

CountryMage, Korleone and kyoshijiro like this.
  2. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    remember the hopelance house? from the turnament, the house makoto stayed when he visited limia. the one that blamed him for the dead of there heir.

3. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Case of being careful what you wish for. She accepted the Bug's request because everything was too easy for her.
    What do you mean I have to struggle like everyone else now?

Korleone likes this.
  4. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that she doesn't care about friendships or anything like that. However, I think in a conversation Hibiki had, she said something like "I wouldn't give up friendship until the end" or "Friendship is the last thing I'd ever give up", and the person she was talking to noted that that meant she was willing to give up friendship if needed. However, when her friend was sacrificing herself against Io, Hibiki seemed really against it in the moment and ended up being teleported away without being given a choice, so it's hard to say if she actually would be able to abandon her friends if push came to shove.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    HiroBlaze, CountryMage and Korleone like this.
  5. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might work with Chiya but i bet whatever you want Hibiki would abandon the prince or the mage without batting an eye, Chiya is a good friend and useful (Lorel's idol) the prince and the mage not so much since the mage is just a good mage (by hyuman standards) and I'm sure there are plenty "spares" for the prince.

6. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love Makoto's dialogue.

clmbheat, Neiden and Korleone like this.
  7. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter?

8. Jackham

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who read Overlord light novel, do you guys get the feeling that hibiki might end up like the emperor jil~something?

As in she is currently staying friendly while trying to find a way to defeat (or limit the power of) makoto but after a series of failed attempts she will give up (or mentally break) and side/serve with him against the goddess. (Like after pleading him to spare limia or to be more exact help limia after the goddess is down and chaos is raining)

I know their point of view about the whole situation is different while trying to achieve the same thing, with her wanting to make demons slave then leave it to future generations to Liberate them while solving the prejudice and makoto wanting to beat/kill (I would prefer kill) bug but hibiki didn't side with makoto ultimately because she wants revenge against Io but after she kills him the next thing she'll have no more reason to fight makoto.

She said it herself she would side with the side that has the bigger power but refused to side with makoto because she wanted revenge even though that was the most logical thing for her to do.

Her top priority is limia so after her revenge I don't think she will oppose makoto as much, she may try to reason with him (highly doubt it due to what happened last time) or she may try to infiltrate as a spy (doubt that is possible with tomoe around but they might be a way to block her mind reading like how they(makoto's group) were planning to block chika's mind eye) or just ask him for the asylum of limia after he defeat bug (in this case she might actually want it or just trying to figure out where exactly it is in the waste land because she doesn't know about asora)

9. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    @Jackham not likely to join him, in her point of view Makoto removing the goddess (either dead or chased off) ends the world, she hasn't put together the pieces yet that there are other gods out there, and she really hates the Demons for making her lose a friend she wasn't ready to sacrifice. Hates the Demons with passion, fears Makoto will destroy the world for revenge.... She's gonna aim for whatever destroys them both.

clmbheat and Korleone like this.
  10. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    @Jackham

Latest chapter 367.

Tsige will be extra cautious towards Limia due to the existence of Gai, so infiltration with spies will be difficult.

Hibiki's missing one very crucial piece of information that Makoto has and that she does not. The existence of other gods, if BUG is defeated another god will replace her. Hibiki thinks BUG cannot be replaced. Hibiki does not really have any cards to play, except wait for mercy or whims of Makoto.

I see Hibiki as the type to do things for the "greater good" no matter the cost when it comes down to it. Similar in a way to the Waterfall Dragon's mindset that Tomoe killed early on to avoid future troubles. However, killing Io and then having demons reconcile is pretty dumb unless she means as slaves to humans. I think seeing Alte die like that has reminded Hibiki that it could one day be her friends or country that could turn into a desert or porcupine.

clmbheat and Korleone like this.
  11. Jackham

Reading List:
    Link
    @HiroBlaze
    Thanks I thought the next chapter was coming in two days (personally Happy that it's 2 Instead of 1 chapter)

btw I have been looking but I can't remember which chapter in which hibiki meets Gai or his first appearance does anyone know?

clmbheat likes this.
  12. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    First official appearance, but was mentioned in the past as a replacement member for Lime leaving the party.

Jackham likes this.
  13. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About other gods, Makoto talks about that with her when he went to Limia.

Well, even she knows, she still thinks that if BUG is gone there will be too much chaos and doesn't agree with kick BUG out though.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    Korleone likes this.
  14. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think Makoto told her about them but alluded to her not being the only one. If I read it correctly and with how Makoto is, he would not tell that there are other gods because it isn't his job. Like the fight between hyumans and demons, he has the power to stop it but since its not his job he is staying out of it. Now if Hibiki were to learn that there are other gods that would take over the job of the Bug, I think she would still side with the hyumans just to get her revenge and just stand back and let Makoto deal with the aftermath of contacting the gods for the replacement. She may even try to intervine to get them on her side.

15. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Hibiki and Makoto already set they 'path'. I can't see Hibiki will try convince makoto on this even she succeed Tomoe ans Mio forcefully stop her.

I just want to see is to 'beg' hibiki from Lime to conversation in makoto to stop him again.

P.S.
    I WANT CHAPTER FROM HEROES THAN MAKOTO FOR NOW.

16. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From chapter 211

“…You speak as if you have met other Gods. Well, I have been brought to a strange place with a shady individual though.” (Hibiki)

“How to say it, I have met with a God-sama that seems to be an acquaintance of that Goddess.” (Makoto)

“…That’s why you are saying that you will be changing that Goddess’ way of thinking by force? Without thinking at all about the repercussions that it can cause.” (Hibiki)

clmbheat likes this.
  17. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    She thinks so too. She told Makoto during their conversation, that the demons had a chance at better rights, and they blew it by continuing the war, that there could no longer be reconciliation, but that she would work hard (after the war is over) to get the rest of the Demihyumans better treatment.

18. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i need to re read it. I keep forgetting important things like this!

19. Jackham

Reading List:
    Link
    For most people here I assume that you guys read the novel at this site:
    https://isekailunatic.com/
    So I got a question about the WM chapters, what the hell are they? I read a couple chapter but it looks like the story is going somewhere else like another world

20. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are a completely different novel with a different author. The main character is also named Makoto. WM is the translators shorthanded for Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess – The Weakest Mage among the Classmates which is the name of the other series.

Jackham and clmbheat like this.