Discussion Worst female leads?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Pikiliu, Dec 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally hate the ones who are constantly kidnapped and has a rape timer put on them. It is especially worse if it was a reincarnation novel and it is never addressed beforehand that she disappeared in the past life. It is especially worse when the female lead lead a long life with the antagonist with no incident but the female get kidnapped the second the mc wins her honor

Taruna likes this.
  2. Clinton55_Agyei

Clinton55_Agyei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally up to today the only female character I can't find any flaws and like is rational strong smart and badass is the mc from Peerless alchemist. Maybe there are others in my mind but not as great as her.

3. the_TRASH

the_TRASH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, finally someone I could agree with.
    Like she's from the future but she became this very docile, obedient 4th mistress of this warmonger. I hate it that most of her actions are just so she would received approval from those ancient people.. I think the real FL has much exciting personality than her

Taruna likes this.
  4. the_TRASH

Reading List:
    Link
    for me , I like Melissa from 'Beware of the villainess'

Taruna likes this.
  5. Clinton55_Agyei

Clinton55_Agyei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like her but i kept the story on hold because other comments kept shipping her with the female lead in the game which made me mad and made me feel like nine

6. writerreiki

writerreiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the manhua you were referring to, or the Unprecedented Pill Refiner/The Indomitable Pill smt..?

7. Clinton55_Agyei

Clinton55_Agyei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I think is that one what are your thoughts on the mc. Just curious :LOL:

writerreiki likes this.
  8. writerreiki

writerreiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's cool! As for my thoughts, well, I'd say she's pretty cool.

Clinton55_Agyei likes this.
  9. the_TRASH

Reading List:
    Link
    at the moment, I don't see any sign that's ever gonna happen. I mean if she would ever like a girl, I think she has better chemistry with Yona rather than the original protagonist. :blobthinkingsmirk:
    But I don't really care, I just think she's a badass from that first chapter when she broke up with the Prince and she told him what kind of doofus he's been.:blob_pompom:

Taruna likes this.
  10. Clinton55_Agyei

Clinton55_Agyei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too:). If you haven't read the manga I recommend it 100 girlfriends really really really love me. If you don't like harem you will still enjoy it. Check it out to understand :blob_sunglasses:

11. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading QTCFRC, the Ning Shu girl. My reading of novels just kinda stagnated. I guess Ning Shu is at the very top of my lists of female leads. I keep craving for something like that and since I can't find anything close to her. My interests dwindled.

12. luckymorris

luckymorris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to date, i have yet to find a more trash FL (or MC for that matter) than the one in zero no tsukaima, this fucking combo of a lunatic bitch and the king of simp was really painfull, so much that i still remember it +10 years after seeing it.

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit conflicted about the reincarnated ruthless assassins tbh. They usually have a tragic childhood where they were used as a tool and maybe made to kill their friends in a battle royale or some equally messed up shit. Then they get betrayed by a friend/lover and the rest of their heart dies. And then they reincarnate and I'm all expectation for their chance at freedom and normal life while also being OP with their previous skillz. And then you get a female lead who overestimates herself, immediately decides to go back to the assassinating business to make a quick buck, fucks up her first assignment and needs the male lead to save her ass out of trouble. And then she does it again, and again, and again...

14. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My vote goes to Xu Qing in ISSTH. Complete wallflower that one. In fact, female leads in general have this problem.

15. Chayle

Chayle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try reading pretty much any "modern setting" manhua where the MC starts as a trash and you will see bad female leads XDD

16. shizumira

shizumira Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - MiSUnDeRstAnDinGS!!! I hate the Fl who always misunderstands too much, like yes for the first time you can be like, "He will come to like the female lead so I should stay away from him." but if he pursues you in a OBVIOUS way that wasnt in the real QT novel and you still say "No, he likes the female lead" than I already know I hate you bc you know, BEING WITH HIM WILL LESSEN YOUR CHANCE OF DEATH AND UNLIKE THE OG VILLAINESS YOU CAN JUST LEAVE ON YOUR OWN ACCORD AND LET THEM BE.
    - WHITE LOTUS BITCHES ARE BITCHES FOR A REASON!
    - The ones who deem to be genius but end up the dumbest of all.
    And there are definitely more

17. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a lot of shitty female lead.
    Some people might just realize that MC & ML are most of the time annoying because of QT, but most of QT protagonist are jerks too. I think whether MC is a jerk or not really depends on the narrative builds by author.

For me, there's 3 type of female MC that makes me drop a novel:
    1. MC that act and think like a children,
    2. MC that's too edgy and ruthless (most QT lead falls into this). I understand if it's done for FL to reach a goal/self defense, but most of the time it's only for petty revenge.
    3. tsundere

18. mewth

mewth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate fl that makes me dropped a novel.

Sometimes we got great MC but he paired with shitty FL that makes trouble after trouble. And never learn, just to replays the same mistakes with her nonexistent brain.

If She should potrayed as antagonist or villain to be slayed i would continue reading it.

19. cylazi

cylazi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fls who abuse the mc but are revered for being pretty and smart and powerful but whenever she's in a dangerous situation she always ends up having to be saved by the mc despite being called "the empire's sword" or some other ridiculous name just a few chapters before

20. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless she is someone who cries out, “Everyone else should suffer and die because of her ", I'm ok with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.