Spoiler Dad Is A Hero, Mom Is A Spirit, I'm A Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, May 1, 2019.

1. Heart of Glass

Heart of Glass Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also at the end of the school ark when she mentions her intention to get Rovel to her mother it gives off a very broken person vibe I think the school was a sanctuary for her away from whatever was going on in her home life but when it closes down (and by the Vankriefts no less) and also the situation with Laffila something in her breaks and in her mind she decides no one loves her but her mother which she runs to ready to do anything for her to gain some kind of affection.
    Edit: So..today I read a comment saying there was more to the divorce conviction so I read it and now I'm more sad for Amielle and wished they added it to the comic apparently Amielle was right there when the conviction happened and when she's crying to Lovell, thinking he's her dad adding more trauma, he basically says " I'm not your dad go ask your mother about it " leaving Amielle confused and heartbroken. Then it says that she fell into a deep depression while the maids around her treated her coldly because of Agielle, giving insight into her future life in the castle. It feels like even though Agielle was convicted Amielle got the more severe punishment.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. VillagerC

VillagerC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now I'm kinda feeling more sad for the both of them and kinda think that sauvel and fam is guilty, i mean in the first few chaps just because he doesn't remember doing the act he and family already assumes amelie as not his child and children are very quiet but sensitive about those kinda things and the grandma probably doesn't even consider her as part of the family since when theu meet ellen I remember them saying that they are finally happy to have a granddaughter which implies that they never consider amelie a part of their family from the start which is mean to a child, since they are just assuming amelie was not sauvels true child there is not really any way to prove it and what if it turns out she really is sauvel's true child then they would end up as trash who just abandoned and neglected a child just because she is too ugly for their taste

3. VillagerC

Reading List:
    Link
    also in lafilia's case if you put yourself in her shoe imagine you grew up only with your mother(since sauvel is two-timing since he's already married to ameli's mother) suddenly your father comes to you after a few years telling you you can finally live with him obviously you would finally be happy but then you realize that you father have no time to spare for you and your mother but still get a lot of time to spare for your cousin and when you ask why so you only get a "this does not concern you" answer( lafilia was complaining to the prince about this) obviously you will think your father doesn't love you at all and that won't help in disproving what aria tells her that sauvel's family is bullying them heck if i were lafilia i would totally believe aria since the actions proves it she kinda reminds me of heroines of generic otome game only with bad ending, raised as a commoner taken by noble father because have no heir then raises a few flags with prince during childhood goes to academy for nobles but a commoner at birth

4. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauvel is total garbage. He is worst parent alongside Shou Tucker from Full Metal and Gendo Ikari from Evangelion. For being a bad parent, he is the worst character of the entire series at least to me (especially as he acts as a nice guy with others).

Gods of the series' world punish people for being adulterous, they should punish people for being bad parents too.

5. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whattt? Can someone explain? Two timing?

6. VillagerC

Reading List:
    Link
    before the start of the series sauvel is still technically married with ameli's mother but he is still seing aria during that time therefore he is two-timing, notice that the only time sauvel divorced ameli's mother is when mc and family came, lafilia and ameli are like 5yrs old then i think

7. VillagerC

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly he is a brother-in-law of a goddess and shows favouritism to mc over his child, so gods will probably turn a blind eye

Beingnolifehere likes this.
  8. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah this is the main reason why I started to dislike this series and consider MC an annoying Mary Sue. Not only she is OP, everybody loves her.

9. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why you guys are dissing on the brother. He never married her because of love. He got forced to marry that woman. Of course hes going to find love and comfort Elsewhere because he hates his life, just sucks its with that aria women who's also a cheater (I find this ironic). Because of sauvel ignoring his first wife, the wife in turn went else where and has her own affair. I don't think she liked sauvel either as she's obsessed with rovel. So you guys dissing on Sauvel is also wrong because he never wanted to marry her in the first place. As for the MC she's at the age where she's innocent and cute not only that she's acting proper like a teacher's pet so Of course she'll be love.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    Bella94, augacutan, Khadz and 4 others like this.
  10. Meira Eve

Meira Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people above arguing about the family...
    And here i am facepalming at the fact ML is the prince :blobsleepless:
    Don't get me wrong.. the prince is cute so he's still passable. But after reading about Kai, my 2nd ML syndrome is flaring up:blobsob:

P.S.
    Yes. I've read the part where Ellen accepted Gadiel(?) Aka the prince's proposal:blobsleepless:

11. Lillynumber2

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want the prince as ML. I prefer kai :cry::cry::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Bella94, Khadz, yuriezzz and 2 others like this.
  12. VillagerC

Reading List:
    Link
    personally i don't care who sauvel marries or how many they are adults ot know the consequence, what i don't like about him is how he treats children, the 1st child could be a bit understandable however his reasoning is unacceptable it's like he thinks she's too ugly to be my child and I don't remember doing it therefore she not mine and not my problem it's not like they did some dna test or something, what made me not like him is how he treats lafilia in here he loves aria and believes lafilia is his real child but in the end i have never even seen him with his daughter worse he is always seen with ellen to the point that he has no time to talk to lafila because he have a scheduled meeting with ellen and family, lafilia is even aware of this and was never told the reason, also he has zero idea how lafila is being raised which led to the things in school arc, he is like those bussinessmen on tv dramas who never spends time with their own child but always sucks up to thier boss's children and then goes super saiyan when their children gets then go saying "i don't remember raising you like that how did you become such a rebel" but child would be like "dude all my life mom was the one who raised me you sure you're not confusing me with you boss's child". he should at least spend some time to his child not only to ellen just becase she is thier house's gold laying goose.

not sure bout the others but i don't hate ellen in particular it only sometimes feels weird seing someone with an adults mind acting like 5 year old kinda thank god she is not an old man i her past life I've read another manga like that

13. Lillynumber2

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree with what you're saying in regards to taking a DNA test first to determine if she was his with both child. But you know he was probably young and stupid as he has to take the role from Rovel at an early stage himself and became the leader. In terms for the child you are quite right. But if he changed the story would've progressed differently besides even if he was nice do you think his persuasion would have an effect with the most hovering over her and giving her ideas. It'll be difficult. And giving Ellen attention because she's a goose laying golden eggs, who wouldn't even they are broke as hell and falling apart. Not only that she smarter than him of course he'll listen and learn because it's business.

As for Ellen with a adult mindset ha ha ha it can be weird. But at least she's mature and one of those annoying spoil kids in the stories. Lmao oh are you talking about the old man who transmigrated into a villainess? Or is it a different one?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    Bella94 and yuriezzz like this.
  14. VillagerC

Reading List:
    Link
    a different one I'm talking about the manga called "i don't really get it, but it looks like i was reincarnated in another world" the other with the villainess is kinda fine since it's a comedy but would also give me a bit of chills

Bella94 and Lillynumber2 like this.
  15. Lillynumber2

Reading List:
    Link
    Kay :blobokhand:

16. kitawrld

kitawrld Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u for the spoilers mwah

17. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy that the prince is the ML. I actually came to the spoiler thread hoping to confirm that he was. I don't think he should be judged because of the family he was born into, he did nothing wrong himself. And I'm against people having to suffer for something they didn't even do themselves.

augacutan and YourFemaleLead like this.
  18. Heart of Glass

Reading List:
    Link
    According to ncode yes he is ML and I don't think he's too bad either he is a little pushy at the beginning but so are the other kids at the start he does get better

19. Heart of Glass

Reading List:
    Link
    I also have a theory that the reason why the spirits don't attack the royal family is because either they might hurt the cursed spirits attached to them or the curse has a side ability that is able to defend against spirit magic

20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, the curse has that advantage. When it is revealed the real backstory about how the royals get cursed, the royals family told that the curse can be lifted, but the King refused them as when they are cursed, they kinda get immunity from spirit magic.