Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Step Mother/남주의 엄마가되어 버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Emos526

Emos526 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, such a pity but thx! What about oryginaal language? Where can i read it with ilustration or jus see those beautiful pic.:love: I spend hours searching for this novel and I couldn't find it. :blobexpressionless:

2. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws at Kakaopage

3. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It was obvious the temple was suspicious.
    Aisha, her father and Hades had just finished an argument over the marriage. Aisha's father is really adamant about not allowing it. He told hades he need to speak with his daughter alone. Hades then leave the room. As soon as Hades left, the father asked if she had been remembering to take her medicine. Aisha finds it odd he's asking this now when they just had an argument over marriage. The father also mentioned someone from the temple will come to check up on her later on. This makes Aisha even more suspicious as to how the temple can have time to check up on a low noble daughter and even went out of their way personally to make her medicine. She tried to pretend she's thinking nothing much of it and reassured her father she had been taking her medicine (which she originally thought was just nutrition supplements). Her father continued to tell her their family wouldn't match the Duke... (more ways to try to convince his daughter to decline).

Aisha later on went to Hade's room. She is sure of the marriage and told Hades, she will cut off family ties if she has to, in order to marry him. Hades doesn't care if she's a commoner or slave, he would still want to make her his wife, but he doesn't want people to look down on Aisha. Aisha then thought for a moment on how to ask Hades to help her with something.

Aisha was holding suspicion on the temple since they were the ones sending her the medicine she had been taken she was very young. Her father, the Baron, is also suspicious since he was the one who gave the medicine to her and he also disapproved of the marriage between his daughter and Hades.

When Hades found out the medicine was actually meant to repress her magic, they both decided she needs to stop taking them. This was also the reason why she wasn't able to hide her nuclear. In order to keep the father from knowing, Hades had her locked up in her room, preventing outsiders from visiting her. It was also a way to rebel against the Baron forcing him to allow the marriage.

It took some weeks for the drug to wear off before she started feeling immense pain. It was so painful to the point Hades can't bear it anymore and took the pain from her. After he did that, he came to realize how much power she may actually have. Aisha felt bad for Hades who was sweating from the pain and bearing it all for her so she told him she will protect him in the future to which Hades laugh at.

Aisha was able to hide her jewel core immediately after she regain some magic. Hades was surprised she was able to do it quickly upon awakening. Aisha began to want to learn more how to use her powers in order to protect Abel and Hades. Hades told her she can take her time since he's powerful enough. After the conversation, Hades was about to retreat to rest since he's tire. Aisha grabbed him and told him, he can just sleep on her bed.

Hades decided it's probably better if he doesn't sleep there. He blushed. It was fine when he was holding onto her for 6 hours when he was focus on the pain last night but he's not sure what will happen when he's fine now. When he left her room, the baron was outside being held by the guards, He misunderstood what happened in the room since Hades came out sweaty and unkempt. Hades let the misunderstanding stay since he can't explain himself.

Aisha remained locked in her own room and Hades had been working in her room instead of his own office to keep her company. She marveled to herself Hades is nearly perfect, aside from his high ego. They talked about the revered saint from 500 years ago but the saint wasn't written in any of the books she's trying to read. Her father never said anything either. Hades did tell her, he believes there might be some connection since he can tell she has enormous power and this might be the "second coming of the saint".

Aisha thought back to Deborah who was a great saint but have yet to even reach 3rd awakening. The revered saint form 500 years ago was even greater than Deborah. The 3rd awakening power is said to be able to nullify magic. Aisha didn't think there's any way she could be the saint but Hades think otherwise. Even so, they decided to help her continue her training. It's just too bad, Hades isn't sick so she can't test healing. Then Hades, accidentally get a paper cut. They decided to let her practice with that. She wasn't able to but she felt bad for the blood dripping out so she licked his finger. Hades got embarrassed.

Aisha told him it's home remedy for helping with wounds since saliva can disinfect. (FYI, not true) Hades told her to not do it to anyone else in the future. Aisha asked when is Abel going to visit her since it's been a while. Seems Abel can see her now after two days. She felt like it's been 2 years. Abel gave her some new flowers he picked up from the garden. She noticed he has thorns and stabs on his hand and when she went to touch them, they "healed". Abel and Aisha got excited. Abel was pleased Aisha can also now hide her core. When Aisha turn over to look at Hades, instead he doesn't look pleased at her. He was eyeing her hands that are now filled with stab wounds.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2023
    Ariary, nyxxx, Celebrianna and 100 others like this.
  4. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you everyone for the spoilers. such a good read!

BrytteM likes this.
  5. kwonleadah05

kwonleadah05 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! The ego of this man is really hahaha

6. kwonleadah05

kwonleadah05 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who is Abel’s birth mother? I read the newest chapter and really curious about that

Reandayo and BrytteM like this.
  7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, but I interpreted that ML has clear conscience regarding the issue, meaning abel isn't his real son / he didn't bang his mother.

8. cheese_dessert

cheese_dessert Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will hades know the truth that aisha is just stanning abel not loving hades?

9. abigailroux

abigailroux New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder, will Abel have brother/sister?

10. AtarashiSekai

AtarashiSekai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so curious about that too! I don't know who but someone mentioned in this thread before that Abel is the child of Hades and Aisha. Apparently, there's some time travelling going on.

Reandayo, Kayla19 and BrytteM like this.
  11. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    My goodness reallyy the story is so good, abel's soul is the son of the god's second child(ayisha). And she really will kill him when she remembers. The only thing to stop this is to get someone who doesn't belueve there is a god to end her life before she kills abel's soul. She mangaed to awaken her dark powers seen in unconsciously dominating the minds of the vassals so she decides to want to leave the duchy.

She goes on a walk with abel and tells him to always be healthy, eat well, love his dad, and drink the potion she is making out of light magic when something goes wrong... Etc. Then abel cries and tells her not to leave. She cant promise that so she just says yes. Then abel forces her to swear with their hands(pinky). She tells him: i will stay with young master always....
    But continues to herself:
    ... I wish
    (not exact words only the gist of it)

The guy named azar then asks her to talk with him(cause azar can use his eyes to see other peoples attributes) hes suspicious of ayisha cause there is a bright white light from her but the ends have a dark color. With that conversation she really is determined to leave.

Theres a lot of psychological breakdown here and the duke manages to know that she was a light and dark attribute thanks to azar.

Ayisha remembers her promise with the duke as 'Janus'. To take in abel and to kill anyone who shows up and claims that she remembers her past life. After that she remembers bits and memories of her past so she takes a magic inhibition pill to see whether or not she had a dark attribute. Her wrist has a pure white core stone but when she checks her chest, a black core is found.

For the whole day, she visits abel and tells her shes sorry that she didnt do her promise of eating and sleeping with him the night she remembered her past. Then she called the duke to her room. She gives reminders of what she wants him to do:

(next spoiler cause thier conversation is quite longg hahahahah)

12. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    When I organized everything, my mind became aloof.

I saw Abel for the last time. I apologized for not having dinner together, for not sleeping together, and talked about things that were unseemly.

Abel, who still looked anxious, doubted me as I pretended to be calm after organizing my mind.

After returning from seeing him, I called Hades to my room.

When I came back from meeting Azar, I cried, blew and acted like a madman. Hades has been quiet ever since, even though he might have asked for the reason for this.

Somehow I had to call him first because he didn't even find me.

Waiting for him, I quietly caught my eye on the view of the northern part of the cold north, visible from the window of my room.

a chilly, serene northern night.

It was a night that was too perfect for me to close my eyes after all the punishment.

"Why did you call me?"

Hades, who came to the room, asked with slightly nervous eyes.

He looked unbecomingly anxious, as if he had foreseen what would happen.

I soothed him with a small smile.

"Do I need to have a reason?"

“Aha ...”

At my calm voice, Hades straightened his face.

He shrugged with a smirk.

"Then will you tell me to come because you miss me from now on? I was nervous for no reason."

"That's right. I missed you."

Hades paused and coughed in vain at my mild admission.

"Yes, that's good...…”

“……”

"The night is too deep. The place is ambiguous. I'd rather go out for a walk in the garden."

“What?”

Hades, who slid my face close to my slanted face, smiled.

"Isn't it too cruel of you to call me to your room at this late hour?"

My face heated up after understanding what he meant.

Hades looked at my face, which must have turned red, and he looked sullen.

"I know what kind of saint I am."

"Oh, I didn't think much...…”

"No, I didn't mean to hear that."

He sat across from me with a smirk.

With his legs crossed and arms crossed, he quietly closed his eyes.

As if to appreciate the face I wanted to see, I forgot what was going on and laughed.

"Your Highness, the medicine I asked Mr. Roxa for."

“yes.”

"Maybe it'll be done by tomorrow. Your Highness will take it for yourself and keep it."

Hades, who hesitated at my words, tilted his head slightly.

"Has he already recovered his magic? I thought it would take a whole week."

"Last time I was talking about the price, I requested. I wanted him to make it as much as he could right now."

“Oh, yeah?”

Hades shrugged and laughed with a look of no importance.

"I'll have to see that, can someone even scratch me?"

"You don't know people. Not only you, but sometimes young master will be sick. Be sure to use that medicine then."

"Yes, I will."

"And don't do that, you know how to absorb wounds but you're also human, you're not invincible."

“Are you worried?”

I nodded gently at the grinning Hades.

"Of course. I hope you don't get sick and live a long life."

"Haha......, don't worry too much."

"Hey, Your Highness. You said that last time. Grant me anything I want.…”

With a sudden heavy voice, Hades had a sharp look.

I haven't made any excuses since yesterday. Hades was not buried either. But we both knew.

What kind of problem does she have?

As expected, Hades looked very nervous as if he had it in mind.

Hades nodded as he looked at me for a moment with thin open eyes.

“Yeah.”

"You decided to do whatever Aisha Escliffe asked. Right? "

“That's right.”

"Well, there's something I want to get as a gift."

Hades, who looked suspicious, laughed fortunately.

"Is there anything you want? What is it? Just say it. I'll bring you anything you want."

He spoke satisfactorily to the man who had been waiting for such a remark.

I grinned at his confident attitude as if I could do anything.

If she wanted to be an empress, he would be willing to rise up against the empire and become an emperor.

Yeah, maybe it's rather comfortable to say you want to get a gift like that.

But that's not what I want from Hades now.

Death.

It's a rest that will make everyone peaceful.

It wasn't very pleasant to imagine Hades' face, which would be infinitely distorted by my request.

Still, I had to say it.

Every minute and every second, I'm in a hurry.

“First of all ...”

“……”

"Please love Abel. I hope Abel remembers being loved by his father as a child."

"What kind of... ...that's obvious?"

The unexpected story of Abel seemed to be a mystery. Hades tilted his head slightly, with his forehead narrowed wonderfully.

His remark of saying, "obviously?" was quite reliable.

I continued with a slight smile.

"I hope you don't mind him being reckless sometimes. Abel, whom I know, is never a fool. I'm sure there's a reason for everything."

"I know that better, as his father. Don't worry."

"And. I know you're busy, but Abel is still young......Please take the time to stay with Abel sometimes. He feels lonely even if he pretend he's not."

Hades seemed to have wondered what I had said over and over again.

He stared at me with sharp eyes, silent and no longer answering.

"I've heard before that the North is so desolate that there's no place to play except for the garden of the castle. All you'll see outside is a frozen river. So, let's take him to go and play in the South."

“……”

"Escliff is not bad either. The air is nice and the weather is warm. Your Highness must always be very tired, so make sure you take Abel with you."

“……”

"And you, don't work too hard. It's not because of Abel, it's just because I'm a little worried about you. I know you're physically fit, but you're still human and you'll get tired one day."

“……”

"Go out to the garden sometimes alone, put everything aside if you're tired, sleep tight, and don't skip meals. I'm worried about your rough handling in the Oval Office. Don't forget to take it with Abel at the restaurant. And ... "

“Aisha.”

Hades cut me off and cut in.

Until then, I could not see him.

With shaking eyes, Hades said cautiously.

"Maybe it's my misunderstanding."

“Yes.”

"Why do you want me and Abel's Future...…”

“……”

"......and it sounds like you're not there?"

“a misunderstanding...”

I'm choked up. I had to barely spit out a forced voice.

“...... not.”

Facing Hades' chilly eyes for a moment, I took out a piece of paper that had been rolled inside the sleeve of my dress.

It was what Hades gave me the other day.

"Let's do it, marriage."

He asked the emperor to decide on an imperial law for me, and he handed it to me with a rude proposal...…

a marriage document

He said the law would go into effect as soon as it was revised, But I couldn't.

Hades, who recognized the marriage document, reached out a little and pushed it.

"Really, did you take it?"

“No.”

I shook my head.

Hades, who was about to receive the document, reached out and hardened.

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden?"

"Your seat next to me seems too much."

"Ha, I did something, and it doesn't make sense again......Did anyone say anything to you? Damn it, isn't it Azar's? What he's saying is...…”

"No, Lord Roman didn't say anything."

"Then why the hell...…”

"I'm sorry. We can't get married."

“Aisha.”

"This is a request from Aisha Esclipp. You promised me you'd do anything for me."

Hades burst into laughter in bewilderment.

"Looking at your face, you don't seem to be kidding."

"Yes, it's no joke."

"I shouldn't have said that. I didn't make this promise because I wanted to do this."

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry. "

“Why?”

"I'll tell you slowly. For now, promise me you'll listen."

He remained silent for a moment with wobbly eyes.

He sighed, bit his lips, looked agonized for a long time, and finally opened his mouth in a slightly angry tone.

"Yes. You......there must be a reason why you suddenly say this. You, do as you please."

Like a man who said something difficult to say, Hades answered very slowly.

I felt sorry for his reaction, but I didn't have time to be weak. I tore the marriage document in half as soon as I was allowed.

Hades frowned at my unhesitating behavior.

"If marriage is a burden, I can't help it, but......Aisha."

He added hurriedly.

"Abel, Abel will be upset. Don't you know how long she's looking forward to being his mother? If you say you're leaving without notice...…?

His gibberish expression showed embarrassment.

"......so I think about marriage, but by Abel's side, you go...…”

Hades, who was shaking his lips and talking, soon sighed.

He covered his eyes with his big hands and burst out laughing for a moment, but he recited quietly.

"Ugly. Trying to persuade me using your son as an excuse."

He made eye contact with me again and said seriously.

"It's not because of Abel... I, I want you. I want you to be here."

“Your grace.”

"If you don't like marriage, and being Louvremont's hostess is a burden, you don't have to bear it. I'm not forcing you. It's just ... "

“……”

"Just stay here, by my side. Can't you?"

The red eyes were shaking helplessly. The desperate-looking face was completely different from what Hades had seen so far.

I felt as if my heart were torn by a desperate appeal. I said, ignoring Hades' gaze.

“Yes.”

Hades' mouth opened slightly at my resolute answer.

His shoulders were seen draining as if he had been quite shocked.

"No, I can't."

I nailed it once again.

"What the hell, why...”

“Your Highness.”

“……”

"Remember what you promised me five years ago."

“What?”

Hades, who narrowed his brows, answered sensitively.

"I told you to kill someone who says he remembers his past life."

At that remark, Hades' eyes widened. His lips were trembling with surprise.

That's what he promised Janus, ayisha Escliffe knows...…

"How did you...…”

"It's time for you to turn on your promise."

“What ...?”

"What you promised, now, now, now."

"Are you, kidding? Ha......what's what? I don't understand what is.”

While speaking coolly, Hades was clearly embarrassed.

He added with trembling lips.

"You, how do you know what I went through five years ago, why are you suddenly saying this now......I need to explain."

"You promised with her, Janus."

“Yes!”

Hades stood up, shouting with bloodshot eyes.

Hades, who was staring at me quietly, who didn't blink an eye despite the harsh response, clenched his teeth with trembling body.

"......how did you know? What's your relationship with her?"

"Promise, please keep it. Come on ... "

"Don't say anything that doesn't work! I don't know how you know what happened to her, but it was a vain request I received a long time ago. I don't even remember much right now."

"Just because you don't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen. Your Highness was definitely promised. If a woman who remembers her past life appears, please kill her on the spot. She'll threaten your Highness and Abel."

“you?”

Hades snorted with a terrifying look.

"Yes. You're right. I used to take those pills. Janus, as she said, I am to appear beside Abel, saying, "I remember my past life." One day..."

Trying to hide the confusion, Hades deliberately tilted the corners of his mouth.

"......What skill can you do to me and Abel? How can you become a threat?"

“……”

“light attribute abilities. What's the price you can't find to threaten others? What, are you going to strangle me with that skewer-like wrist? It's funny."

Hades, who sat down again, gnashed his teeth with a fierce look.

"No, it's not even funny. It's a grossly boring joke. Neither I nor Abel. You can't threaten Abel's hair."

"I wish I could. But I can't ... "

Holding on to my dark chest, I forced off my unopened lips.

"Maybe that's the only skill I have. Killing Abel."

"That's ridiculous!"

Shouting, Hades jumped to his feet once again.

"......do it, don't do it. Didn't you say it wasn't nice?"

I dropped my head in silence. There was a long silence in the atmosphere.

Hades, unable to hide his anger, suddenly came to me with a determined look.

He grabbed me by the shoulder and made yee contact. Slightly wet red eyes were red and bloodshot.

"Yes... ... Aisha Escliffe. Maybe I heard it once."

“……”

"What was your great past life like?"

my previous life...

Perhaps Hades didn't want to ask. I also didn't want to answer.

So we kept having outward conversations, and Hades and I knew it very well.

It was the end of one cliff. We couldn't turn a blind eye to this any more.

"How the hell, to me, to say this."

"We've met. Already once."

“……”

"I asked you to take Abel. Thank you for listening to that request."

It was then a confession that Janus was me.

Hades' hand, which he understood immediately, fell down here helplessly.

"When you first told your Highness that I remember my past life, remember? I didn't even know about that back then. That I'm the child of a cursed god."

"The one previous life I remembered, it wasn't the tragic life of Janus."

“That's ...”

"But yesterday."

Just as Hades tried to answer back, I kept saying.

"When I remembered of so many former lives one by one, I knew everything. Your Highness, there's only one person in the world who remembers so many previous lives."

When I was Janus, I said the same thing to Hades.

"Father, children abandoned by the dragon god Gaionia. Cursed, dark attribute abilities."

As I faced Hades, who was silent with wobbly eyes, I managed to swallow my tears and continued.

"My father said, As soon as I realize it, I'll see a cursed power."

“……”

"Your grace, Janus, a long time ago......I committed a terrible crime of killing my beloved child with my own hands."

Hades stood still in the spot, kneeled down before me.

My eyes tickled as I spoke slowly. I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

There was no thought of wiping the tears, nor the thought of appearing poorly because of it.

I didn't avoid Hades' red eyes, but I faced him straight and said one by one.

"As a punishment, every life......I've killed my child. That's why I remember my past life. It's also a punishment to remember and to never forget the moments of unwanted murder forever."

“……”

"I'm sorry to put this burden on you. But it's so painful. Please, I want to stop now. Please help."

"What do you want me to do for you? You..."

"Yes, please kill me. That's the only way we can get out of this weary punishment."

Hades went and stared at me with a bewildered face, then shook his head with a look of bewilderment.

"Well, it was Janus who asked me to do that."

With confused eyes, Hades said.

He looked as if he could not understand what I was talking about.

"It's your story that I said I'd do you a favor unconditionally. I don't mean to keep my promise with her. Don't force me to do that."

"Don't you know yet? Or don't you just want to believe it? I was the one who asked you to do that. That's what Aisha...…”

“No!”

Hades shouted with his teeth clenched.

"You were Janus, her? Can you give me an order? How can I believe you? I don't know how you know her, but I...…”

Hades, who shouted with bloodshot eyes wide open, hardened.

It was because of my act of ripping off the front of my dress.

a clear piece of evidence, revealed above the dug-up chest

Hades' eyes, touching my chest, were shaking endlessly.

"You can't believe it anymore?"

Hades' soulful face dimmed in the dark view.

I raised my hand recklessly and went sharp and grabbed the core on my chest.

"What are you doing..."

Hades jumped in surprise at my gesture of breaking the core at any moment.

One thing he was worried about didn't happen.

Pazzzt-, a spark-like rejection.

My hand, which had a strong intention to destroy the nuclear stone, bounced out as if something had blocked it before it could reach it.

Hades' arms, which stretched out to dry me, drooped weakly.

"I have to pay for it again in this life. My own son's soul that I've killed hundreds of times already......I can never die on my own until I kill Abel with my own hands."

“……”

"I'm sorry. I asked you to do this. But only you can help me. Please. Please...…”

"......why me?"

asked Hades in a voice full of emotion.

An indifferent look. Beyond that, he was obviously in agony.

"I don't know exactly. But maybe you're......because you doesn't believe in god, my father. Received the power of god, an imperial man who resembles god most, but does not believe in god.”

"Is that so great? Is it possible to defy the laws of that state of god?"

"Maybe that's why I was desperately trying to find you. At that time, it was me who unleashed the evil spirits on Obitus. I forced you to meet me and leave Abel to you, and ask you to kill me."

"You're so...”

Hades smiled, tilting his head weakly, as he had given up everything.

"......it's selfish."

"Yes. That's right. So I'm really, really sorry. I'm so...…”

"What if I said I'd refuse your request?"

It was an answer to an expected range.

I smiled as I looked at Hades quietly.

"I don't want to swing you at my will. I don't want to use this cursed ability, like a punishment, anywhere I can.”

"Ha, ha... ...”

Even if I couldn't die now, I could die anytime.

When magic comes back, it's easy to control Hades' mind.

Having immediately recognized the selfish threat, Hades laughed bleakly as he groped in the air with a dry gaze.

"Yes, it is...…”

"I'm really sorry. But I'd rather be better than seeing me kill Abel from the side. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm...…”

Perhaps the biggest victim of this tragedy is Hades.

My desire to look for rest now stirred up a mess in his quiet life.

I made him love Abel to the point of death...…

I myself intervened in his life and left a mix, but now I'm begging him to erase it.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so...…”

In the end, I couldn't stand it and shed tears with my head down.

Emotions fell incessantly over the clenched fists on the thighs.

"Look at me."

I could hear the voice of indifferent Hades.

His voice was unusually cold and chilly, as if he had made up his mind.

When he slowly raised his head and erased the blurred vision with his hand, Hades stood on his face and erased all his emotions.

There was no embarrassment, no frustration, no anger.

It was neither a face that felt sorry for me nor a face that was distressed.

When I first met him in Obitus.

His face was more cold and emotionless than anyone else.

It was not until I laughed.

glad that he had made a decision

"Stay still."

Slowly closing the distance, Hades touched the core on my chest.

It was a surprise.

As expected, no rejection occurred.

I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the soon-to-be-visited rest.

I don't want to be born again and live a normal life. It was just fine if my existence was completely gone.

Ignis, Ignis' lover, and my child.

Three people are free at this sacrifice.

Isn't it a very valuable death?

My heart beat wildly at the hot touch of touching the core.

It was that moment, swallowing tension at the hesitant touch.

“Oh!”

Hades' hand, which I thought would break the core right away, grabbed my back neck and pulled me.

As soon as I opened my eyes in surprise, I was caught by Hades, who leaned down.

With his lips glued to my ear, he whispered quietly.

“I don't want.”

“Your grace ...”

He just raised his free hand and pulled the mess in front of my dress.

Covering the bare core, he kept whispering in my ear like a dangerous beast.

"Quietly. No one should know. Don't let anyone know."

“……”

“This is ...”

He gently caressed the core stone, which disappeared under the hem of his clothes.

"......you and me, it's a secret."

This is the translations for the 100s chapters by the wayy

Daphne03, Melita_H, charisa and 122 others like this.
  13. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor hadess! He doesn't want to kill aisha as he loves her. But then Abel is both of their son and janus (future aisha) bring back Abel to the past to his father (hades)?

Ariary, Icepride, june27 and 5 others like this.
  14. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope janus is ayisha’s past life, as far as i have read, hades is the adoptive father

Edit: ayisha has never become a biological mother since her first life as janus so abel is just the soul of her son

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    Melita_H, charisa, syofiaa and 60 others like this.
  15. Sha.1

Sha.1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers. MTLing all that must have been hard. :sweating_profusely: