Recommendations Jus gib me anything

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PenelopeEckart_, Dec 22, 2020.

1. PenelopeEckart_

PenelopeEckart_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything. As long as it's GOOD.
    Good plot.
    Good writing.
    No nonsensical villain (or it doesn't have to have a villain. Just whatever.)
    If it's romance, No BL and No GL.
    No dogblood drama.
    Idc if the MC is Mary Sue.
    Anything is fine.(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    the strange adventures of a broke mercenary
    soul of negari
    ouroborous records, circle of obeniel
    dominion's end

TXHY and PenelopeEckart_ like this.
  3. LastEnD

LastEnD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of the Mysteries
    There was no secret organization to fight with the worlds darkness so I made one
    Apotheosis of a Demon
    The Gentle Death God Laughs Above the Cherry-Blossom Sky.

PenelopeEckart_ likes this.
  4. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Completed:
    Legend of Sun Knight (fantasy)
    Yu Brothers’ Case Book (supernatural murder mystery/crime, minor horror)

Ongoing:
    Residence of Monsters (demon academy)
    Unique Legend (magic academy)
    Fu Xing Dong Lai (demon academy)
    Chen Yue Zhi Yao (fantasy, transmigration/rebirth)

5. Blankdom

Blankdom Unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the good part, but here ya go:
    I AM NPC69 -- Trying to no spoil anything, it's about an OP NPC dealing with gaming heroes.
    The Dungeon Draft -- Has good characterization; Aka, they show emotions and personality.
    Contract Summoner -- Seemed alright, though I don't know how it'll go as the story progresses.
    Skeleton Dungeon Master Vs Reincarnated Heroes -- Though the synopsis has... glaring typos, the story is alright, if a bit cliche. Best as a light read.
    They called me MAD -- Probably not for everyone; basically aliens brainwashed nearly everyone, besides MC (and a couple others), and the MC is working on taking them down, with his friends (of which two are still brainwashed).
    The Pen is Mightier -- Interesting world system (upgradeable spirits); same author as MAD
    This Quest is Bullshit -- Female Protagonist; unique use of skills at the start, but it's starting to turn into a tradition story, with some twists.
    Dungeon Crawler Carl -- Just started reading it a couple of weeks ago (caught up). Again, probably not for everyone, and can be a chore to binge, but it has it's moments. Similar to MAD, but here everyone knows they're on a reality tv show, and they have to work on ratings and the like -- Though it doesn't really talk about anyone besides the MC's party. -- Mainly, it's just us reading about them going through the dungeon, with bits to detach that.
    Soulforged Dungeoneer -- Imo, though it started out alright (Unique class, or take of), it got hard/boring/annoying for me to read as it leaned to heavily on the emotional side of story telling. Stopped at around 28.
    Runes & Brew -- Shopkeeper MC; was alright, but I got fed up with it, due to how.... the conflict seems railroaded. Basically, MC tries to set low prices, and didn't take into account other peoples', and when the guild comes knocking, he refuses to change. Sure, he takes into consideration cost of ingredients and time needed to work/craft, but imo, he didn't take into account the cost of training/learning, skill of the producer, and other such things. -- Cuz he grew up learning this from his parents. -- Basically, MC is shown off as not selfish, but he's kinda ignorant of how he can/is viewed that by other mercantile people, but they are selfish themselves, looking to make profits.
    Vaudevillain -- Goofy super-villain + role-playing; gamer trying to affect the development of the game(VRMMO)
    Beast Tamer -- Seems interesting, and has a unique world, but the author is too verbose for my taste.

6. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    You said give you anything, so here's one of my favorite mangas: Tokyo Revengers.
    there's romance, but it's not the main focus. It has action/reincarnation, but it's not your typical reincarnation plot.

My hero, a oneshot novel. Completed. Also one of my favorites, but includes no romance. :blobsalt:

7. CovetousWolf

CovetousWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity
    Ze Tian Zi

The two most logical headed series in chinese Webnovels whether it comes to MC or Side characters or the antagonists. Deep characterization, massive world building with plot linking to each other across hundreds of chapters.
    Two completely different point of views but both have same never changing ideals.
    Former is Cold Blooded MC with no regard for life starting with his own, He treats himself with more harshness than he does to others. One track mindset on achieving goal, no matter the methods or consequences, Will take risks, will retreat without shame when situation demands.
    Latter is Warm hearted MC, perhaps the person having hardest life of all the characters but never budging an inch from his ideals no matter what it costs him, changes lives of many and gains things one step at time, Epitome of friendship and love.

They are so different but so similar.

9. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the aura of overbearing President
    Witty comedy, intellegent FL, cute ML, sweet romance, logical plot. Personally, I think that the ML is very dreamyyy, I hope I will have one.

Ascending do not disturb
    Cute and fluffy.

Can You Afford To Raise?
    Soft but decisive FL who knew what she truly wanted and she had her priorities right. Also, ML is not cringe. The synopsis may make you misunderstand but I assure you that it's a good novel.

Hmm, let me check my reading list for the rest