Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GuguruTranslate

GuguruTranslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    短命白月光只想咸鱼
    Short-lived White Moonlight just wants salted fish
    ABO modern world
    Acting arrogant street fighter x dignified and elegant heir to the rich.
    MC transmigrated into a R18 lily book where she became the white moonlight of the heroine who would die at the age of 20. The heroine is her mother's girlfriend's daughter. I really enjoyed it because it shows good character development.
    It's actually a misunderstanding since the R18 book told about MC's stand in and FL but it was actually MC all along because MC lost her memories after saving FL from kidnapper.
    离婚前上了结婚节目
    On a wedding show before divorce
    MC wants to divorce FL but they met at a wedding show. They had a misunderstanding since
    FL went oversea to give birth and she has a heart disease.
    It's really sad, almost made me cry since their emotional journey was well written. There's a book about their daughter 走过最长的路是你的套路 (The longest way is your routine)
    我渣过的对象都偏执了[快穿]
    My scumbags are paranoid (Quick Transmigration)
    MC have to go to worlds to act as scumbag, accept retribution as scumbag and leave but FL is possessive and tortured her. If I'm not wrong, every world is BE and the real world is more towards open ending.
    FL split into three, system, the target and the girl who is very kind to MC. FL has no emotions, so she doesn't know how to love but she finally knows what love is, but it's too late.
    For those who can't handle imprisonment and abuse, I don't recommend you to read this. I enjoyed it because of MC's witty plan for whitewashing.
    女纨绔和她的盲眼姑娘
    The dude and her blind girl
    MC is a famous female gangster in the border town, FL is a blind girl who traveled all the way to the border town to find MC because
    FL is MC's wife since birth. FL's parents are actually 2 mom, one is a cultivator. MC will gradually change, to be worthy of FL. They will become cultivator and ascend.
    It has 3 side pairs, I especially love Ning Xi and it's rare MC is the top.
    全世界都在嗑我和前女友的cp[娱乐圈]
    MC used to be in same girl group as FL, MC lead singer FL captain and they used to date but they broke up after 2 years, they met again.
    MC dumped FL because she thought FL doesn't like her. MC had depression for half a year while FL went filming to forget MC.
    Overall, it's a cute and sweet story. There's a side pair and the interaction between the characters are quite funny. This is also one of the rare ones since MC's the top.

Yandere Devil likes this.
  2. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also if anyone's following Gullinbursti's futanari TL, Lemuria Heart ~The Obsessive Lover Toys with the Futanari Transformation Heroine~
    It ended.
    If you like FL, skip chapter 19 since I wish I can unread that ch (I skipped it, but still...)
    Fl pretends to be hypnotized and suck other guys cocks and mcs fl gave her virginity/get faped to random gross fat dude (novel description) in front of mc.
    This is worse ch than later ch when fl geows dyck and raep mc's pussy. Later she explains she's angry Electra took mc dyck virginity so she wanted her pu55y's virginity. Basically all kinda according to fl plan (except the one mc get raeped)

Happy end, fl acted hypnotized all along (the weird thing is Electra knows fl is immune of obscene gas and she plans to kill fl after Mc get raeped by fl. Fl revealed it at ch 28. Mc beats Misty Electra and HE with fl at ch 3p (they both have dyck and pu55y)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  3. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    This one
    软妹分化成A之后
    After soft lil sis type became Alpha
    The whole story is basically fl tries to make mc into cool agressive alpha, but mc is dense and soft lil sis type at beginning.
    Before abo transform, mc and fl is rivals on beauty, and yet, fl became Omega class A and mc Alpha class SS.
    Mc: Nooooooo
    Mc is basically has gender crisis at first, bbasically wearing cute clothes which doesn't match since her body become cool big sis type instead of soft lil sis type.
    Mc discover her preference changed from cool alpha women with specs into hot sexy omega haha. Especially fl long legs.
    Fl is very insecure cos she's always ignored by amily, her omega mom left her to travel around the world only giving her a house, her alpha mom is remarry. Her stepmom is mc's mom friend, who calls mc when fl is unreachable. Later mc confess fl stepmom is her mom friend, slight drama but mc says she did it for fl not her stepmom.
    Fl nd mc has period of fake dating until they become real couple.
    Basically fl is kinda a tease, she wanted mc to eat her haha.

Yandere Devil likes this.
  4. blazingseraph

blazingseraph Professional GL Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I am actually so emo right now. Just finished reading The Modern Chapter and it was such a good story. The MC and FL knew each other in ancient times, the FL died in the MC's arms, and then the MC used a forbidden technique to bind their souls together so that the MC will be able to find the FL in every reincarnation she has. In the 99th reincarnation, the FL should regain the memories of her previous lives while the MC is effectively immortal until that time.

The MC went through a lot of pain to use this forbidden technique, and she's basically in an undead state in which she experienced all of the injuries the FL had and then died in the same way as her. Her body is stuck in that state and has to experience the pain of a pierced heart, broken wrist, and other things. She's stayed with the FL in every life, whether the FL knew her or not. She's accompanied her even when she married someone else or when she was a spider or a rabbit or even a tree.

The current FL, the one in the 99th life, is a celebrity who has been tied to an arranged marriage with the MC since she was born. This was actually not done by the order of the MC, and it's something her current generation of disciples did because they didn't want to see her experience so much pain anymore. He watched what became of her and the FL in the previous life (the 98th one) and he didn't want to see a repeat of that. This backfired and made the FL feel like a puppet with her life arranged for her since birth and made her relationship with the MC stagnant in the beginning.

I'm not going to spoil what happens after they finally meet, but it's both sweet and bitter. I cried a lot because of how much pain the MC had to go through, but it's worth reading through all of it. This kind of love is almost pious, but it's really moving to read. It's an eternal love that can accommodate and last for thousands of years and I was really touched reading it. I'm gonna have to give it a 10/10 especially since my pillow is wet from tears now and any story that can inspire those kinds of emotions deserves a high rating.

And here's the thread I made for it.

Moonpearl and Yandere Devil like this.
  5. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Moonpearl likes this.
  6. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Jewel Merchant and Miss Diamond
    宝石商人和钻石小姐
    Basically mc scum fiance cheats her with rich girl, and mc decided to get the rich girl instead of him.

Currently reading:

The Future Me Exchanged Soul with Current Me
    未来的我跟我灵魂互换了
    34 years old mc He Biren is drunk and wake up 16 years before, before her mom died etc. 18 years olold mc wake up, she has 2 children, and her best friend fl Hao Aini wants a divorce. Fl and mc old friends later know mc has amnesia. Mc somehow know that her mom is death ch 40s. While in the present, mc mom didn't know her husband is a scumbag and futuremc has been asking her what she thinks if dad cheat. Mc mom didn't believe it.
    Mc mom and fl moms (yes fl has two lovey dovey mommies) went on vacation. Mc mom always accidentally drops water she brought to a woman, Lin Tong.
    Lin Tong: woman, you have successfully grabbed my interest (lol)
    Ch 67 (115) mc mom meets Lin Tong again. I kinda hope mc mom can be with LT and divorce scum dad.
    Also mc and fl friend Shen Yirou and Zhu Yinyin ended up together after misunderstanding at ch 68. Fl thought rou confess to mc but mc told rou the truth and she found her true love hehe.

Honestly I'm taking a break of reading dear, let's lay an egg but the time exchange is apparently more fun than I thought.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  7. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I read this before when I was looking for Campus yuri. I was only halfway through before my chrome crashed again.

I don’t remember much but Mc thought she was going to be an omega since it said so in the medical reports so she was raised and spoiled as one. Turns out there was an error in the medical report and Mc became alpha. Mc continued to deny it and hate it. The people around tends to say a lot of things that hurt her, unintentionally of course. Her original sweet personality didn’t match her strong S-rank body. Her social circle changed, the boys/alphas avoid her, she attracts girls and omegas. There’s character growth, especially in the Mc.

I don’t know about FL being insecure but she certainly was neglected. She’s the top of the school, in beauty and brains. Mc always completed against FL and considered her an enemy. She always thinks FL is trying to pull one over her. Btw, Mc has a leg fetish although she doesn’t want to admit it. Well, she kinda did when the omegas asked for her type.

It is a HE, marriage and all that

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
    Moonpearl likes this.
  8. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I kinda hope they write more about fl family, especially since her new stepmom is good person and really tried connect with her. Well she gave her a chance since she knew her new mom is mc mom's friend.

9. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I get why she’s scared though. FL and her moms don’t have any more contact with each other. She’s losing the love of both her parents and neglected. Both her parents now have new families and she’s the leftover. Her omega mom going overseas and leaving just the house and her alpha mom being a cold expressionless type doesn’t help much.

10. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 79
    Future fl found present fl diary, reads dome differences, like how mc didn't come to her 18 bday (in her memory, mc broke the flashdrive containing her stories), and found out the he biren who's good at cooking is her wife, and she's jealous of herself lol
    Basically present mc and future mc has different tastes
    Fls talk at ch 80, Lin Tong also appears.

Fl mommies Hao Wenjing and Ni Xin are worried how to tell mc mom Xu Xingan that her husband is a scum. Meanwhile, Xu Xingan iis with Lin Tong going shopping date~
    Lin Tong was grabbed by mc mom to go to her house, and he actually forgot mc mom is married and is jealous. She wanted to go out but meet futuremc who is shocked. Ch 84 Lt decided to kill her feeling to mcmom. Mc remembered lt is her teacher in the future.

Divorce soon pls so mc mom can be with lt haha. Also fl mommies getting jealous because they're being fed dog food by mc mom is hilarious since they are usually the one feeding dogfood.

okay about mc mom
    So back then when mc was little, she knew her husband is cheating on her, and wants a divorce, but she forgot her marriage certificate at home. So mc mom rememberes as she saw the marriage certificate and recorder that her husband around ch 105 hypnotized her so he became obedient, never go to capital to find her and didn't call her friends. Thankfully she met Lin Tong and made new friend.
    Also mc mom went to Lin Tong ch 107 she wants to sue scum husband.
    Mc: wary didn't want LT to be close to mom
    LT: did... Did she know my concealed feeling to her mom?

Mc meet future mc at mirror in ch 123 and talk about a potential rival xiang xilan appear

Ch 124 mc mom at capital and accidentally meets scum husband anand tell him the divorce.

Ch 133, fl rival xiang xilan meets her true love ye zhao, 150 cm baby face girl

Future mc (da he) present mc is (xiao he)
    Anyway mc come back to the future

146 mc parents finally divorced, mc mom got he custody right, deprived scum ex husband visitation right, etc. Mc mom cried and hug lin tong. Lin tong remembered her bad love life , and decided to pursue mc mom.

Mc mom and lin tong is on the way to airport to pick up xu fang. Someone tailed them and try to make them car accident, its he family. Everyone survived with slight injuries.
    Storyend at ch 171, mc mom meet her long lost family.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  11. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Epilogue
    Ch 172 future fl (dahao) went to the past...
    The daybbefore the exam lol.
    She spent the whole night studying with her wife (future mc/dahe).
    Ch 181 about mc mom and lin tong. Lin tong present dream about her future and future lin tong dream of the present.

182 mc finally know who ordered a hit to kill her mom.

12. blazingseraph

Reading List:
    Link
  13. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    The Future Me Exchanged Soul with Current Me
    未来的我跟我灵魂互换了
    Done reading
    Rate: 10+/10 perfection
    Very surprising I read it from 1st ch to last without thinking of reading other stuff. This is very fun read, basically future mc (bighe) come to the past 16 years ago. Bighe meets xiaohe and realized he just went to the past. Time travel and paralel world happens.

Ah yeah .... Its... Switch? But mc is domineering. Also fl is tsundere. Mc and fl has tsun first daughter that looks like fl, and second daughter like mc

14. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Ano ne... (cringe, couldn't help myself) is this mc just comes back to the past or present mc goes to the future too?

15. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author often keep story going circles and making it slow. QT ones are somewhat different. :blobunsure:
    It was recommended/mentioned about year ago by @AsianessPride, still nice story though.
    Why do I get a feeling that this will be another drama filled one like you often uncover. :blobsweat: Still Summary and review was nice and intriguing so I will bookmark it, thanks :cookie:.
    It was nicely unexpected. :aww: Still, I didn't get recent hiatuses. Often when author has end of season it use stockpile chapters and those haven't reduced still. So it is not near end of season (not in a month at least) but why drag story so long? :sweating_profusely:
    Ugh, seriously it's near redicioulous level as happy end.
    First place of top ten anime betrayals? :blob_grin: Sorry, get well.
    You should check an author, is often drawn mild yuri stories but as often drop them.
    I'm happier that What To Do If The System Forces You To Exercise is finally completed in translation by that TL :blobcheeky:.
    -----------------
    Didn't read much new. But there is some.
    So manga:
    To keep your mind away from vilainess anthology. There is another one.
    White Lilies in Love BRIDE's Newlywed Yuri Anthology has completed translation. So check it for some heartwarming stories.

"The Villainess" and the Woman Who Would Do Anything for the Sake of Love
    Reincarnated into the world of an otome game, a woman will do whatever she thinks is necessary for the sake of the villainess, Derrida Fafnir.
    First chapter is very confusing but looks like MC tries to save FL multiple times and fails miserably and in the end she.. done what she has done.

Maybe I missed it but: short korean one:
    Hate Me
    It’s the start of a new semester and Ji Un is paired with Yoosun. Ji Un does her best to get close to Yoosun but is only met with a cold shoulder. What could be the reason Yoosun hates Ji Un?
    Very short but still nice.

Not exactly clear yuri at least not yet:
    GGWP. ~Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games~
    A hot fighting game played at the girls' school!!
    Aya transferred into Kuromi Girls Academy a month ago with the goal of changing herself into a proper lady. After meeting the breathtaking Shirayuri, Aya is blown away by her elegance and posterity. Imagine her surprise when she finds Shirayuri after school playing... a fighting game?! And if that wasn't perplexing enough, she is challenged to a duel by the unladylike Shirayuri!

Cute girls playing fighting game during night time. And it's from Ejima Eri that mostly doing yuri.

Honorable mention recent chapter of:
    Looking up to Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 :blobthinkingsmirk:
    ---------------------------
    On SH I stumbled on something interesting:
    Giant Robot Reincarnation?!
    One day, I died.

And when I awoke, I found myself transformed into a giant robot?! And I have to fight in a massive alien war, with the survival of humanity on the line?!

WAAAAAHHHH! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!

A-At least my pilot is kinda cute... that's right! I gotta do my best to protect her! And protect myself! There are ravening cosmic horrors bearing down on Earth, and I absolutely refuse to get eaten by one!

Do your best, Sveta! Your second life as a giant robot begins now!
    Story is about worker girl that reincarnated as AI of mecha in an alternative universe in a year of 2077. Humanity is on brink of collapse against unending foe that bring it on a brink of extinction. Only some pilots and last line of defence near Moon/Luna keep it from annihilation. And near hopeless situation MC comes to help to the ship crew and her pilot that are in dire straits.
    ///
    This one was rather unexpected. Story is usual sci-fi mecha anime against overwhelming force but with mostly yuri CPs and a lot of mystery and backstory about characters. Story have chapters about different cast of characters that often provide a different angle to circumstances. Mostly all characters are not what they look like from first sight.
    And to add to that timeline of that alternative universe is differentiating near 193x and USA comes to communist control due Rooslvelt mishap and currently in story 2077 United Soviet States of Earth are in control. Also there are Politburo in control and fighting force are in NKVD and some in
    GRU control
    . I was laughing more than I should be describing it and reading the story.
    Story is near the end though.
    Also from the same author is already another story.
    The Lesbian Demon Lord Conquers the World!
    When the magic knight Nyze traveled into the Demon Realm, it was to do battle against that greatest and most vile of enemies, the Demon Lord. But when the misogynistic Hero tried to sideline her, Nyze rebelled... and quickly discovered the Demon Lord isn't what she thought. Nyze began to question everything she believed, and found love in the arms of another girl.

Yes, the mighty Demon Lord successfully conquered her heart. Next step: conquering the entire world! The time has come for the most powerful disaster lesbian to visit disaster upon mankind!
    Early stages looks promising. :blobsmirk:

Moonpearl and AsianessPride like this.
  16. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    This one on going story is guaranteed laugh in every chapter
    老婆每天都在装穷
    My wife is acting poor everyday
    When rich woman meet a rich girl and they pretend to be poor at each other cos they think the others didn't like rich people.
    Hahaha the premise is very fun

Ch 34, fl dad reads dad forum in the internet and meet someone who ask that his daughter came out what to do. It turn out to be mc dad. Fl ad agreed to mc dad for their daughters blind date.
    C40 finally blind date!
    Fl decided to go on noble rich route while mc pretended to be late and painted the ugliest make up lol.

Ubik likes this.
  17. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, both mc swapped timeline. Later they can swap.

18. blazingseraph

Reading List:
    Link
  19. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading up to the ch updated today
    老婆每天都在装穷
    My wife pretends to be poor every day.
    Rate 10/10
    Simply perfection, its a funny story that makes you laughs every ch and fun, worth your money.
    Mc thought fl is poor and vice versa. Both chara is rich. Mc thought fl didn't like her car so she sell it, fl think the same. Mc buy fl car and vice versa.
    Its fun when fl sis meet mc who is her old classmate, and she accused her of wanting her sister nd wanted to be third party. Fl lil sis even say the famous libe 'give you 5 mil leave my sis'
    Very funny.
    In ch 46 updated today, mc meet fl dad. Fl dad mistaken mc as fl since mc sit at fl chair. Mc turn around and run to the door.
    Fl dad: who are you?
    Mc: we'll see each other later!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    AsianessPride and Ubik like this.
  20. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link