Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. overtanned

overtanned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you, I know that Agnes probably don't have any intention to make Maxi jealous, nor she had any feelings towards Riftan, but still for a woman who is rumored to be the third wheel that was once rumored to be the cause of Maxi & Riftan divorce (thank God it didn't happen), she seems cannot 'keep her distance well enough' with Riftan. I wish Agnes will have another romance with some other guys, Uslin maybe(?), so that she would not make Maxi jealous anymore. I don't want poor Maxi to be constantly feeling jealous and inferior with Agnes:blobsob:

2. ifty_

ifty_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see the invitation..

3. overtanned

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do support the original author who has been working hard creating an awesome work by buying the original novel in Ridibooks, so the author can come back from hiatus soon. If it's in Korean just MTL it using Google translate. It's really cheap only 100 KRW per chapter, heck, even you can read it for free legally, one free chapter per day.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  4. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she doesn't post much though...
    As per my source, a fan from author's naver cafe(now inaccessible to public) said that author continues to write little by little in spite of her illness. And she'll be back once the novel is completed. That's all I got. ❤

Maia123, lovelykuahel, Jann17 and 8 others like this.
  5. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask how to join discord?

6. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cant u put a fake date birth?? (i dont know why everyone says my age is small just put sme random birthdate or u cant?)

7. Reika_K

Reika_K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ridibooks requires a valid identification card from us, in order for us to access the 19+ titles. I had to contact customer support and send them a copy of my passport in order to gain access to 19+.

Ac03 and Dashie like this.
  8. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh hahahahaha

asianelle likes this.
  9. shan shan wawa

shan shan wawa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me how to read the novel in th app. I’ve been looking all ove the app and theres only the manhwa there

10. overtanned

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't use the ridi android/ios/mac/windows app to read the novels there. I usually access it through the browser (mobile or web) in order to use the Google Translate. Here is the link of the under The Oak Tree novel to read in Ridibooks.com

https://library.ridibooks.com/books/74009/

But if you want to do manual search on Ridibooks, just enter this keyword
    상수리나무 아래
    On the search box, it was the korean name of the Under The Oak Tree

11. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I'm done reading all the chapters from book 1 and 2.. total cliffhanger! I hope the author will soon post the missing chapters, and I hope she's well! If you need any spoilers, just give me a heads up. I'm in a hungover book mode.

Ps. I don't think it's soon done... probably there's gonna be a book 3, sooo many foreshadowings towards it.

Ska_D, Maia123 and sweetaneng like this.
  12. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    This can be summed up with
    "Riii, Riftan ... You stupid idiot.” indeed.
    God that was hilarious and they are cute lil brats, hope they resolve it soon rofl.

13. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! I always thought book 2 was so much of a cat and mouse between these two. You thought they were fine but then cold shoulders between them happens again. Ruth is sooo hilarious in this book, he's always there where he is not supposed to be and I love his sarcastic comments. I'll post my favorite chapters later aka. Cute moments of them, I've translated them properly and put them on a file.

Maia123, Ska_D, eddantess and 7 others like this.
  14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    damn that really pulled my heart strings,
    Maxi breaking down due to her deep rooted inferiority complex that she would rather die than tell riftan how low she is.
    Riftan with self depreciation that Maxi is too good for him

I loved this confession ;-;
    And didn't expect that from her sister tbh, thought she was also on bully maxi side?

15. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    This was way too much rofl, maxi prolly was less embarrassed on her first night than she was here :blobxd::blobjoy:

HappyGnome likes this.
  16. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I thought so too but that was because of Maxi’s point of view and how she defined her sister to the readers. In the later part of book 1, they met again and Maxi herself questioned her sister why she did that. This chapter happened after the beating incident. Rosetta and Princess Agnes came to Anatole to talk with Riftan to change his mind about the war he declared towards the Duke.

Rosetta worries about Maxi, portraying it in a weird way. She too is broken but nobody really knows that even Maxi because they haven’t talked to each other properly and because of Maxi’s inferiority complex, she always made negative assumptions towards her sister.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  17. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    wait damn this happened? Damn Poor Maxi can literally never take a break whether it was past or present in terrible things occuring to her :blobsad:

Mikan101 likes this.
  18. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly yes, when she followed Riftan to the war, she suffered lots of injuries. She didn’t know she was pregnant so the massive injuries + mana exhaustion led to her miscarriage. When Riftan saw her body, he went wild. She didn’t know she had a miscarriage until her father told her. She was in a coma for 1 week and Riftan told everybody not to say a word about the miscarriage because he didn’t want to worry her. She was already suffering from the injuries, he didn’t want to let her suffer more from emotional injuries..

Ska_D, Mikan101, lovelykuahel and 4 others like this.
  19. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    damn that hurts, She prolly would have broken down when she found later on, because she unwillingly became cause of baby death since she didn't care of the body like she should have needed to if she had it known.

Poor maxi :blobsad:

20. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, when she found out about it from her father, she was speechless and went unwillingly with him to his mansion. His father ofc thought what happened was a disgrace to his name etc. She also went with her father because she thought Riftan was mad at her for losing the child. Actually both of them afterwards didn’t think too much of it. Riftan as he said “didn’t want it” because Maxi was losing too much blood and Maxi herself wasn’t that attached to the baby because she didn’t know she was pregnant then. So she didn’t have that deep connection with the fetus.

Ska_D, Mikan101 and Avery Very like this.