Well... This is it, We got Covid in my home.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TypeFantasyHeart, Dec 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    All the best. Take care and hope you will get through this. Ai-chan's mama had to do the test too because one of her friends at the party was positive on the CCP virus. But her friend was infected a week after the party, so by the time mama was called to do the test, two weeks had already passed from the time of the party and mama was infected, she would have already shown symptoms and everyone she came in contact with would've already been infected. Still. mama had to stay quarantined for 2 weeks.

Oh please, we got African Flu, Spanish Flu, Japanese Encephalitis and Nipah Virus, but when it comes to the Chinese, it's racist? It's a fact that it was the CCP's constant lies and negligence that caused this mess. Stop being sore about something being called what it is. Ai-chan does prefer the term CCP virus instead though, as the Chinese people themselves aren't really at fault.

Speaking like a real Tupac.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  2. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    This is inappropriate but... :blobpeek:

OP: Can we get Corona Beer?
    Mom: We have Corona at home.
    Corona at home: Covid-19

Jokes aside, good luck. :blobsalute:

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, I live like a hermit and I've always been annoyingly serious about hygiene and personal space (social distancing). But I live with a person who gets depressed if he doesn't gather with people, goes to cafes and restaurants, dislikes wearing a mask, and forgets to wash his hands after coming home. I'm fucking annoyed. If I do get sick, it'll most certainly be his fault, and all my efforts to keep safe would be a joke.

I wish you luck and try to keep some distance from your relatives as much as possible... Though it's probably too late to start now. You'll all make it.

kenar, imK and Ai chan like this.
  4. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you all make it. Stay hydrated, eat well and rest well. Best wishes.

5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Stay strong. Wish you good luck.

6. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While that is true about those names, IN THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME, it began and is STILL being used as a RACIST term. That is what makes it different. Maybe in 100 years (since all your examples are 100 years past, minus the niphal virus which is happens in a much minor scale compared to covid) we can casually call it the "Chinese virus" but due to current situations, it is NOT OK

Anra7777, Suijin and fireflying like this.
  7. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    you fucktards are always like "i hate the ccp not the chinese people" but then you don't read who can be a part of the cpc. ANYONE AND EVERYONE, including a normal person who did nothing wrong ever. (heck I met a few members who are just normal people with no political ties)
    tens of millions of people and you're like.. i only hate the cpc.. lol. acting like ignorant assholes.

spanish flu was called like that because the american government tried to avoid an economical collapse, so they ignored the signs of the virus. until it appeared in spain and the spanish government reported it first. then it's suddenly a spanish flu
    ... hey. DOESN'T IT SOUND FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE RECENT FINDINGS??? no? then you are a twat.

no fucking politics or racist bs from anyone please. stop being cunts because you are fed the china bad narrative.

mod is gonna scold me again hahahah

fireflying and Saikyi like this.
  8. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaah, no politics on the forum. I understand that it's difficult to discuss the pandemic without mentioning politics, but that's what's going to have to happen if you want to discuss it on the forums.

My sympathies, OP. I hope your family has mild cases with no long-term complications and doesn't spread it to anyone else.

c.decora and MrSplashy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.