Recommendations Romance Gender-bender where a girl is cross-dressing

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Guide1410, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I’m looking for a romance gender-bender where a girl is cross-dressing as a boy Novel or Manhwa or any other types are fine. I was recently reading a gender-bender manhwa and I really liked it so I need some recommendations. I prefer if it’s not smut, harem, GL/BL, Yuri/Yaoi (nothing against it tho) I’m just looking for a korean or japanese rom-com gender-bender
    some good examples that I recommend:
    I Was Discovered by the Villain : has a adapted manhwa, The Villain Discovered My Identity
    The Lady I Served Became The Master : has a adapted manhwa, The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master
    Yeon Lok Heun : also has a adapted manhwa, https://mangadex.org/title/42083/yeon-lok-heun
    First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother: has a promo manhwa, here.
    Naive Mr Lu : it’s a manhua that I really recommend! its really good

2. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe Becoming the Male Lead’s White Moonlight ? haven't read it yet, but it's been heavily recommended to me haha

Guide1410 likes this.
  3. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind cultivation novels, try North Night's novels

Guide1410 likes this.
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    NoGift- org novel at WebNovel. Mc died after exploding herself got reincanated into another in a body of a child that was pretending to be a boy because of some inheritance problem.

National School prince is a Girl- mc is an international hacker who died and suddenly came into a body of Fu Jiu, who is known as a gay in school. Well, in fact she's a girl in disguise because her mother did it for her sake because of their scum father.

Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man- another inheritance problem. But this time mc almost forgotten she's a girl. Sheesh~ But this Novel is at hiatus.

Rose Charmer and Guide1410 like this.
  5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    For manga/webtoon

1/2 Prince- there's a novel for this one as well. But I read the manga not the novel.

Kanojo Ni Naru Hi- this one is a jap manga. Well, it's not a girl who is dressing up as a guy, but this one is good try reading it. The protagonists were both childhood friends/rival. But Its one sided though. ML never won once agaist FL. Well, until Fl became a girl. There's a project in the Novel called metamorphosis. Where they turn a guy into a girl because if they didn't girls will went extinct.

Tokyo Crazy Paradise- the same author as skip beat. Our FL was raised as a guy because of how dangerous it is to live as a girl.

Ouran Koukou Host Club- if you haven't read the manga yet, read it! The anime just the tip of it.

Ruler Of The Land Manhwa- the FL were in disguise here as a guy. It's actually more concetrated on murim than the love story. Last time I read it, they were on the final battle and the FL is unconscious.

Usotsuki Lily- this is a comedy. FL dressed as a guy for her boyfriend sometimes. Because her boyfriend hated guys he loves or more like he have a hobby of dressing up as a guy.

Charming Jungkie- it's model manga. But it's the ml who is in disguise this time. But it's really good.

Samurai High School- jap manga. It's twin FL is stronger than her twin brother. And her twin brother really likes doing house chores so they switched.

Angel Diary- this one is good. If I'm not wrong it's Chinese manwha. FL fled from heaven to earth and abandon her marriage to the king of hell or it was just the crown prince. She disguises herself as a guy and enrolled to an ordinary school where he met the ml. (There's Demon Diary as well, but it's not gender Bender-.)

Korean manwha– more drama (some with the same author)

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire

Boy Of The Female Wolf

He's Dedicated To Roses

A Tackle on my Life

Love in the Mask- I live this one. FL dressed as a man cause she doesn't have much of a choice. This manwha is super dramatic and sometimes super cliche but it's tragedy as well.

6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the recommendations :aww:
    I went and searched some gender-bender:
    I Became the Hero’s Bride! : completely translated. and this is not gay, it turns out thta the prince is actually a girl.
    Your Majesty, Please Don't Kill Me Again : this is the adapted manhwa. the novel is not in NU but it’s being translated if you just search the name you will find it. and in this one the guy is cross-dressing.
    The Villainess, Cecilia Silvy, Doesn’t Want to Die, so She Decided to Crossdress : has a adapted manga, here.
    What Face Would You Make If I Said I Like You? : a manga, it’s completely translated.

Rose Charmer likes this.