Recommendations Murder hobo mc++

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The Hamster Overlord, Dec 23, 2020.

1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong with murder hobo mc? They're fun. They're hilarious. You know what would be more fun? A murder hobo mc that can't contain their murder hobo power!
    Like, they feel a compulsion to act this way and can't control it, even if they know the consequences would be bad in the short and long term.
    Wouldn't it be the most hilarious thing ever to read?
    *psychopath mode off*
    Basically, I want an mc who has a problem when it comes to containing their temper and they have a strong compulsion for murder and violence.
    No harem, just no. Even if it has a bunch of excuses and it really isn't a harem - just no. It's a sign of poor writing and, not to mention ordinary romance I do not expect the writers who get translated on this site to write a good and interesting harem novel (not that I believe those even exist)
    No romance - as I've said before, the writers here can't write good romance to save their lives. I'm fine with a crazy bastard pulling out babies heads while cackling like a lunatic but this whole "woman, you've attracted my attention" bullshit? Sorry, even my taste is not that trash.
    No (at least blatant) nationalism or racism- screw that, just no *insert certain country name* novels. You all know who I'm talking about here

2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that nearly every Chinese cultivation novel that uses a male MC turns the MC in to a murder hobo, even if they started out as thoughtful individuals. That's the problem. Too many murder hobos. Murder hobo saturation. And a lot of times not for good reason.

As for recommendations...
    Isaac - There are characters in the novel that tell other characters not to pick a fight with him. Let sleeping psychos lie. But nope, once the psycho is woken up, people die. Oh do people die.

The Hamster Overlord likes this.
  3. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read a lot of novels that could fit this description, but I think Hell App could be up your alley! Not a lot of it translated yet, but very promising!
    Seconding Isaac too :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everybody Loves Large Chests in royal road, MC is a monster who becomes smarter as it levels up and balances it's murderhobo instincts with it's desire to grow stronger and become smarter
    MC is a chest-shaped mimic (hence the title) and in the middle arcs shape-shifts into people but it has no sexual desire and uses sex as a means to keep women engaged and useful

5. Hamster

Hamster Bloodthirsty Hamstie

Reading List:
    Link
    Dafuq brother I'm finding these novels too

6. Hamster

Hamster Bloodthirsty Hamstie

Reading List:
    Link
    FFF Class Trash Hero a very definition of MurderHobo itself god hes way worse than satan itself