Spoiler Spoiler Request: Feng Yu Jiu Tian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by foxymirage, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Mxmonbebe

Mxmonbebe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if mc gets raped or physical with the king of li?
    If by physical you mean if they had intercourse, then no they never got to that stage till the end of vol 29 (thankfully). Around vol 4 the mc gets kidnapped and during that time the Li King does hugs him forcefully and kisses him on the lips a few times though. He also sleeps in the same bed as mc while spooning him(kind of) but nothing more. The mc never got raped throughout the novel but the original price is a different matter.

Does he smarten up?
    NOPE the mc does not smarted up. I am a die hard fan of this series but till the end even I feel annoyed with him. Thankfully Rong Hu (his guard) seems to the reader's voice of reason in the story and slaps him at least three times throughout the story to get some sense into him.Does it work? For sometime, the affect has not been permanent so far. I get how it is supposed to be part of his charm but some character development would be good.EVEN RUO YAN GETS SOME PERSONALITY CHANGE TOWARDS THE END!!!

Do we get revenge on those that kidnapped mc?

Yes. Everyone who kidnapped the mc has suffered at some point. In fact most of them are dead by vol 29. The most satisfying one is the Dong Fan arc.

I have read the whole novel as far as published i.e. vol 29. If anyone wants a specific spoiler let me know. Also anyone know if the author will continue this? She has published many other novels but this one has been stand still for almost a decade I think :(

ErryChu and Mandyj like this.
  2. Mxmonbebe

Mxmonbebe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the novel is unfinished. Like there was supposed to be more but the author stopped writing this one for some reason. There is no conclusion as it is an incomplete story. There is no ending...

3. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard the author is famous for dropping her works

kurohamukami likes this.
  4. Mxmonbebe

Mxmonbebe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I haven't read any other of her works but i plan to and this really makes my sad.The tublr page Feng Yu Jiu Tian Summeries mentioned that the author has started working on vol 30 a while back but i don't know how long that is supposed to mean.

5. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mxmonbebe can you summarize what happened in vol 28 and 29? I'm especially curious about Ruo Yan. I think I read somewhere that he went into MC's dream and stuffs (if I'm not mistaken) so I'm very curious to know more about this. Anything related to Ruo Yan is greatly appreciated if you can spoil me! :aww: (I like him cuz he's like the main contender against ML :blobhero:)

6. Mxmonbebe

Mxmonbebe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So a lot of things happen in these volume, you know all the political stuff and other things involving the side character as well but i am only going to summarize what happens between Feng Ming(FM), Rong Tian(RT) and Ruo Yan(RY). If you want a detailed summary of the volumes then I will post it later on.

Previously on Feng Yu Jiu Tian: Feng Ming has been successfully poisoned by Yu Lang through Li er at the ed if vol 25. During vol 26 we find out the effects of the poison and by the end we find out about the true nature of the poison. At beginning of vol 27 FM and RY finally make contact in their dreams which is their yang soul or as i call it the 'true soul'. They talk a lot about military affair and by the end FM soul was trapped in the dream while our beloved prime minister arrived to solve their problems.

VOl 28 starts with RT and PM discussing FM situation and what to do about it. The discussion end with the idea that they must not let Ruo Yan sleep for as long as possible since FM falls asleep every time RY sleeps. RY has also been using sleeping meds to sleep duriong the day and spend time with FM. This has caused negligence of his court and RT is well aware of it.
    FM meanwhile has been in a come in dreams due to RY tampering with the nipple ring. RY has been taking care of him by continuously sleeping and staying in the dream world. Eventually due to RT's plan he has stay awake for a long time since his ministers and generals are being assassinated left and right. During this time he is worried about FM as the dream world does not have any food,water or servant. It seems like the dream world is an enclosed dimension limited to his palace room or only the palace. If he walks out of the palace he can't go much far and walks back round. He tries to move medicine in his room in hoped that it will appear in the dream world but the dimension remains unchanged.

RYwhile taking care of him tries to take of the nipple ring but gives up when he realizes that just touching it a little is causing FM pain. RY thinks that the ring was placed by RT as deterrent to other men who might want to touch FM and muses that RT is far more ruthless than himself and a hypocrite who told RY to not cause any pain to FM(vol 4) but then himself causes so much pain to him. Actually the ring is a result of the poison but RY does not know it. This misunderstanding keeps coming up but is never solved since FM also assumes that RY knows he indirectly caused it.

While all of this is going down some other people have also noticed RY weird behaviour, namely Miao Guang RY's sister, Yu Lang who is actually the Li sibling's close cousin and Mei Ji who has been hidden away at first and then moved to the Queen's palace by RY as he wants to make her his queen but is waiting for her consent. They notice how he has been sleeping all the time and seemed to have some military nirvana after waking up one such time and end up putting two and two together. Until now they all thought that FM has been fatally poisoned by Yu Lang but eventually realize that the nature of the poison might not be as deadly but entirely different. Yu Lang decides that his king cannot keep becoming sleep obsessed and become a mediocre king while Miao Guang comes to the same conclusion plus her unrequited love for FM. Miao Guang decides to neutralize the poison by using the stone which is known to cure the poison which is now with Yu Lang who had previously obtained it from FM since he knew it could treat the poison. Miao Guang recruits Mei Ji in her plan who decides to help because che loves RT who will never look at her but at least he will be happy. Mei Ji in turn recruits Si Qian (not sure i spelled properly) who wants to remove FM away from RY. Si Qian also noted that after waking up RY would be rock hard as if he wanted to have s** but was unable to so he would call over Si Qian instead to vent his desire on his body. Now all three of them decide to gang up and steal the stone from Yu Lang before he decides to kill FM to solve the problem, each with their own agenda. Tragically none of the person involved in this whole conspiracy know how to is the stone appropriately.

So to obtain the stone which has now been ground to dust by Yu Lang, Miao Guang pretend to get drunk and eavesdrop on him to find the location of the stone and successfully checkmates him. The dust is now given to Mei Ji who gives it to Si Qian who finally stuffs it in RY pillow and all of them hope that this will work.

Meanwhile FM eventually wakes up and is greeted by RY taking care of him still in the dream world. FM is understandably weak and not in a mood to argue but still tries to struggle. RY over powers him but touches the nipple ring causing him pain. Seeing this RY offers to take it off but FM knowing that it causes him serious pain if the ring moves even a little refuses to let him. RY thinks FM does not wants to take it off because it was put on by RT and would rather suffer the pain it causes just for RT's sake making RY jealous. RY tries to forcefully take off the ring AGAIN as he does not want FM to wear RT's logo. FM cries out in pain but before the ring is successfully removed RY fades into thin air.Once he is gone FM notices that the ring seems to a crack in it which was not there previously and soon sees himself fade into oblivion as well.
    Both of them wake up and are unable to go back to dream world for some time. So RT and FM go to Bo Jian capital to meet with the king who welcomes them since FM now has a great reputation after winning the war on Falcon island. After the talks RT and FM are having a passionate kiss in their room while Rong Hu enters and waits quietly. FM is embarrassed that he did not realize that someone had come into the room due to the kiss. They are informed that RY has ordered to kill all the nobility of Fan Jia and Zhao Bei whch devastated FM since he was the one to suggest the move.

RY on the other hand has woken up and started to wonder why he is unable to go back to dream world. He wonders if FM has died but is informed by his spies and Yu Lang that FM is alive and well and has entered Bo Jian. Yu Lang even implies the poison might have been cured for some reason. After talking with his ministers he sits on his bed with his pillow in hand wondering how FM was sleeping on it some time age. Suddenly he realizes that the weight of the pillow is wrong. He finds the powder inside and tests it for poison with a silver needle only to find see that its non poisonous. He calls for a servant to send a list of people who have been in his room in the past few days and the vol ends here.

A lot of other things happen but I did not mention it, most of them seems to be build up the story in small ways and mostly include other couple that have formed over time throughout the story. For the past few volumes RT seems to have taken a back seat and the focus is only on FM which makes sense since this is a novel centered around him. A lot of other characters have become of significance by this vol so i might make a list of them later. The last three vol are heavily centered around RY and FM.

I will also add a summary of vol 29 soon. My exams are coming up so that will be the last thing I post till February 2021 after which I will add more spoilers :)

foxymirage likes this.
  7. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you so much for this. I finally had an answer to what happened in vol 28, can't wait for vol 29 summary:aww:. RY and FM is the focus of the last 3 volumes ? I wish I can read it myself:blobpopcorn_two:. I love RT, but RY is someone who's obsessed with FM for so long I heard he even had a concubine (?) that has similarities with FM? (Is he this SQ you're talking about?) So I'm absolutely curious on what he'll do to try and get FM onto his bed (which he had never succeeded since vol 3/4):blobpeek:. Oh yeah, why did RY decide to take MJ as his Queen?

Again, thank you so much for this :blobparty:

8. Nosta

Nosta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what chapter?

li.king24 likes this.
  9. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone update me what chapter they switch all chapter hehehe

10. silly_xx

silly_xx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... reading this spoiler is making me confused.
    I recently read volume 19 (till) chapter 4, and everything that was spoiled here is all there except LY getting wounded, CX (?) dying, and just the attack thing. Can someone explain to me what happened after Volume 20-29? Also if you have the link for the raw please share it here. Thank you.

11. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it's enough to read. I lost enthusiasm after the plot become more confusing with the horrible translation