Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't put the blame solely on MJ. She's a product of her upbringing. Basically crapdad's ideal daughter, to the point that she's ignorant of how the world works. I don't think she'd even count as a commoner, considering the fact that her father wasn't exactly one either. I pity her, I truly do lol

theilikepie, Jukki and ArkiV_10 like this.
  2. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Upbringing is important in creating a child's personality but so is society. As far as am concerned, society's behaviour and attitude towards her should have already made her realise that something is terribly wrong with her family. But, even after all the backbiting she most probably hears, she still only cares about herself. This is a flaw in her own personality. Being selfish and self centered is something she herself is responsible for. Surely, u r not gonna put all the fault in the parents. If she wasn't a bad person, she would have defended Vio at the table back then when her dad reprimanded her obmver trivial matters. MJ simply doesn't care about anything but herself that's why she is always forcing her feelings onto violet. And please, dont tell me her slutty behavior also comes from her parents. She liked Claudia in 1st timeline bcoz Vio liked him and now she's all over yulan because she sisters attention is on him. She obviously only want and like the things violet wants and like. In other words, she has a disgusting personality and that's not something the damn parents can change. She is old enough to see her own bad habits and attitude.

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Liking someone is slutty behaviour? Lol. And again she didnt have any idea vio looked him. It was proven again and again

4. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course not! I have no problem with 2 characters liking a single person. But the vibe I get when I read the Manga is that she was drawn to Claudia after violet showed clear interest in him and in 2nd timeline, when violet showed interest in yulan, she also got interested in him. Claudia was also around violet but because she was indifferent to Claudia, MJ also didn't care about Claudia in 2nd life even though violet tried hard to make them at least be interested with one another. She doesn't know because she is self centered just like she couldn't even tell that violet was forcing herself to be around MJ.

In the Manga u see MJ looking at violet then following her eyesight (that's the times when violet looks at yulan. She might not have realised vio liked yulan but she got interested in him because violet was interested in yulan)

MJ might not be doing it knowingly but she still gives the vibe of a bad person who only likes what others do. Unfortunately, her innocence and ignorance feels overused by now. There's a limit to how much one doesn't see hints given. In addition, yulan has shown clearly that he doesn't care at all for MJ. All that's left is for him to word the rejection directly on MJ's face but if he does that he might be considered rude

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    Muskaan2004, BooBoo, WinnieS and 3 others like this.
  5. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    That only applies to people who experience society. Pretty sure she's lived life in a guided cage. MJ didn't defend Vio because she didn't realize Vio needed defending. People that ignorant exist in real life lol, it's why ignorance is so scary. What seems obvious to us can be unknown to others, because common sense is subjective.

Wouldn't call her a slut either. In the first timeline, she fell for Claudia, but so did he. She didn't go after him because Vio liked him, he went after her because she captivated him. (Vio herself realizes what she wanted was affection in general, and ended up deluding herself with the belief that she'd get it from Claudia). 2nd timeline doesn't give MJ or Claudia the same dynamic, she's also always with Vio, so naturally she'd fall for Yulan. Not because Vio likes him, but because he was her type.

That affection didn't go both ways. As shown when Yulan basically tells her she's an idiot. MJ's a typical heroine from a cliché romance novel that doesn't realize she's a deconstruction XD Heck, upon realizing that her sisters situation isn't sunshine and rainbows, she goes out of her way to try and help her (Being one of the main reasons Vio was able to run away). All MJ needed was someone to point it out to her (it only took around 100+ chapters lol)

It doesn't help that Claudia pursued her in the 1st timeline, while she "pursued" Yulan in the second XD

Khadz, theilikepie and Jukki like this.
  6. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's not debate too much about this since it's a spoiler thread.

Certainly, she doesn't behave like a slut but how can u say yulan is her type? It's already proven that in first timeline she ended up with Claudia and if anyone should be her type, that would be Claudia. Taking first timeline as proof, it can be said she is only interested with the men vio likes. Even if the dinamic is different in 2nd timeline, MJ didn't bother about Claudia because vio didn't care either. The fact she only cares about people whom vio cares for and fall in love with the same guy she does makes her a bad person. Once can be considered a coincidence but twice is no longer a coincidence. Besides being called an idiot by yulan should have made her realise or at least give up on yulan. But, did she?! My opinion of her is that of a person who only wants what others have. She is always being pushy too and even when she went to vio when she found out about her family matters, she still only cared about her own emotions.

She lived a secluded life before but started integrating into society when she came to the mansion. What I want to say is that ignorance, innocence and a lack of common sense doesn't mean she should be forgiven. That in itself is a very debatable topic and we r all prone to our own opinions. I personally believe that there's a limit to how much a person can be forgiven for their ignorance but personally the fact she barged into vio's room to question her the moment she realised vio wasn't happy shows her selfishness and after being so selfish for so long, I can no longer find it in me to be forgiving.

I am not asking that she be hanged but that at the end she at least isn't around violet anymore. As for the father, he needs to be judged for all the atrocious things he did. (hopes he ends up penniless)

But am more interested in knowing if Claudia still tries to get close to vio? Anyone knows.

7. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Discussions are kinda the point of spoiler threads bro XD

I can say Yulan is her type because of what we know. In the first timeline, she didn't make the first move. Claudia did. She returned his feelings but she wasn't the one who sought him out. Vio just happened to be pursuing Claudia. In the 2nd timeline, Vio realizes she likes her childhood friend, and her disinterest in Claudia has given her his attention. He doesn't go after MJ, who in turn never looks at him twice. Instead, MJ has fallen for Yulan (first seeing him as a rival before falling for his (fake) princely charms) and I'm pretty sure Vio doesn't actually come out and state her own feelings so...

This entire situation is the definition of a butterfly effect lol

It's not that MJ only falls for people Vio likes. It's just a coincidence. Something that can be pinned on the fact that she doesn't really know many men. Pretty sure basically being called an idiot by her crush actually DID shatter the illusion she had of him, considering what happens after. MJ is clingy and can come off as selfish, but that can mostly be blamed on the fact that she's ignorant because of how crapdad raised her. You don't seem to understand just how ignorant people can be, or how much of a problem it can become. Unless you flat out tell them that what they're doing isn't cool, they'll never be able to figure it out on their own. It's not up for debate XD

MJ barged into her sister's room because she was confused and wanted answers. She wanted to understand, because again, she'd been living life thinking nothing was wrong then Yulan shattered her world view. She wants to understand, and maybe see what else she hasn't noticed. Is this selfish of her? Yeah, but I don't really blame her for that. One could make the same argument against Vio considering the 1st timeline and how she's keeping people away for things they haven't even done yet. The main reason she doesn't feel comfortable around MJ is because of what happened in TL 1 after all. Everyone else assumes it's because of what crapdad did (which is true in part).

As for Claudia, I don't think so... From the spoilers we've seen (a good chunk is missing) I think a love rival appeared and went after Vio because she wanted Claudia and that ended with Yulan blackmailing said "rival" to get her to back off. Think she was a fiancé candidate for the prince?

Part of the reason I wanted a summary is because that entire chunk seems to be missing lol

Though yeah, I'd rather prefer crapdad suffering from irony. He gets everything he wanted in a cruel sense that leaves him with nothing but regrets XD

That's the best form of revenge, in my opinion. Taint their dream :D

theilikepie and Jukki like this.
  8. Lil Lilium

Lil Lilium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading 38 pages of not much spoilers but a lot of opinions, I'm very frustrated in terms of characters, so I need to give my 2 cents, maybe it's more of the same maybe not, even so here goes.
    • Vio: A truly tragic character, nothing can't really erase the fact that in the 1st timeline she bullied and tried to murder Wallflower (Maryjun yes I'm calling her that), a lot of times the abused becomes the abuser and she was a victim of her circunstances. I think in the manga you can see that she is trying really hard to stay away from everyone, she is still polite to the b*tch (aka her father) even if he doesn't deserve an ounce of decency, her grounding figures are Marin and Yulan. She is a teenager not yet an adult but her family treats her like she needs to know everything while still trying to keep herself from having a mental breakdown.

• Yulan: While I'm not a fan of yanderes he kinda gets a pass from me in that regards, a lot of people complain that is passive and not proactive enough, but he is also a damaged person that was shunned and treated like the plague, he may be afraid to reach out to her because of what gossip may come from that, since he knows she is fragile and barely in controlof her emotions, first and foremost he wants Vio's happiness despite his own, while yes he wishes to be the one to make her happy, Yulan might not be a sane choice as romantic interest but in the context of the story he is, he cares about her to the point he made her came back in time... True devotion for someone that stopped talking to him.

• Wallflower: I have no idea how a person can be a genius and have a low EQ, you see your family that to you, are the most amazing and wonderful and to your sister are disgusting and abusive in front of you, you don't do anything to stop it. I belive that she is naive and extremely coddled, the signs are obvious, She lives in a pink colored world, where her father and mother elevate all that she does but don't really teach her about real topics about the real world and how can you live 15/16 years in hidding and be so naive and childish about the ways of the world, why wasn't she shunned by other nobles for being the child of the "other" wife. It may sound harsh what I'm about to state but in the "normal" society she would be treated like she has the plague and she wouldn't be treated the way she is, it's weird it doesn't make sense logically she should be treated like Yulan was treated. And why the hell is interested in Yulan, she really can't understand the mood and atmosphere to the point where she can't see that he can't stand her, so much obliviousness. She is selfish cause she doesn't really see the big picture and till Yulan nobody ever told her anything, in her mind everything was always okay and perfect.

• B*tch: The dad, the douchebag, the feelings I have for this excuse of a human, He married into the woman's family, had a child her, he then ran away to the arms of his lover (mistress) had another child with said lover, legal wife dies, he moves into the house where his abusive wife (cause no way in hell he doesn't know that she is abusive) lived with his first child, he marries his mistress, and proceeds to shun, abuse and mistreat his first daughter. I hate him, he represents the sh*tt*est person ever, he has no problem abusing a teenager that he abandoned has a baby without looking back. He treats Wallflower like she is god in front of Vio and treats Vio without a sliver of respect in front of Wallflower. He should have never been a father he never asked how her life was with Crazy, he just assumes he is the same as her mom but he is as much of abusive or even more than the mother. When someone spoiled what happened after Yulan dished the truth on Wallflower and she went to Vio's room crying and he went ballistic on Vio because all Wallflower knows how to do is cry (cause that solves everything), he never went there on his own volition so why now, a theory is that the Homewrecker told him that Wallflower went there. The moment he went for physical punishment means, at leat to me, that he never saw her as someone worthy of consideration and most of all love. He can't see that when he came back, she is already an extremely abused teen that suffers from abandonment issues, for him she is a nuisance to his perfect life.

• Homewrecker: The stepmom, the unseen, the mystery to uncover, the woman that accepted a married man, had a child and lived in hidding for about 16 years till the wife of the man dies, and she swoops in to take her place... I know that human emotions are complicated life is not blakc and white but a shred of ethics and decency is a good thing, right? Apparently, not really, for me she is a grey area, not very involved in the plot for me to fully commit into having a concise opinion about her, like I mentioned on the B*tch profile that's my theory on how why he went there, so she shady af.

• Prince: He is more of an aftermath to me, as I have an idea about him, as character design, he has a rat's tail for hair, sorry I can't take you seriously, if you're going to have long hair it better be good not a rat's tail. So I don't really care about him that much as long as he stays the hell away from Vio.

• Crazy: The mom, I almost forgot about her cause she abused Vio when she was a kid and ruined her literal childhood. Since she is a dead character that is remembered for the horrible deeds that she did, she isn't really relevant for the plot to move, she is present cause I feel that her presence is always in the house.

• Marin: Psycho but puts Vio first always... always.

This took a really long time to write but here it is, sofar this is what I feel about the characters, it may be all over the place but hey I tried.

Elvirgo, Mikaa, arlovebird and 9 others like this.
  9. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    How can someone so smart be so stupid? I know, it's called ignorance!

Someone can be super smart, but still act like a dumbass because they lack the knowledge that what they're doing is dumb. Pretty sure Claudia's interest played a huge role in keeping people from criticizing her in the first timeline. In the 2nd, Vio's basically telling people to back off. The wallflower literally has the devils luck. Though, I pity the fact that she doesn't realize she lives in a guided cage lol

As for crapdad... A lot of us assumed he was upset due to how his meeting with Vio's grandfather went. MJ being there was likely the straw that broke the camels back. He wants his "happy life" but he's literally a nobody outsider that only got his foot in the door because Vio's crazy ma liked his face. He's trying to take what was never his in the first place, probably trying to justify it by thinking of himself as a victim, though his "happy days" are numbered... Because there's no way in hell the pure blooded Vahan's will let outsiders stick around if Vio books it XD

Vio has the blood, not crapdad, his wife, or their spawn. Therefore Vio is (literally) the only legitimate heir outside her extended family.

Though yeah, the mom was pretty crazy. I think crapdad's using her behavior to try and justify his. Much like someone who never admits to their own faults does, but what do you expect from a coward?

anina, Irie, rock.doll and 4 others like this.
  10. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well here it's translated as Duke so appologies on my part. I know I have seen it tled as count but damned if I ever want to re read any of this

160. Weak to you

"Do you remember the last time? Vio-chan, I was confused in various ways."

"It's okay, I remember."

When I touch my cheeks with my fingertips, the memory of yesterday revives in my mind. It was painful and painful, and I shook my head and kicked him out of my brain.

The toes of the limbs, which were dyed in painful red, were not taken care of because of the warmth. The soles of my feet were a little cut, but it seems that they won't get bacteria or suppuration. There will be no scars on the cheeks. A broken mouth will evolve into a large aphthous ulcer, but it is fortunate that the teeth were not chipped.

My hands, feet and cheeks are well treated and it doesn't hurt anymore. So now, the one that hurts is the one who thought he was dead. The emotions are too clear to be divided into just memories. As long as the wounds aren't healed, it's just a mischief.

"Yesterday ... I was very happy to say that last night. It seemed like I was dreaming that such a wonderful thing would happen. I was really, really, very happy .... But."

What was just a few hours ago is regenerated in the brain without permission. Weakened and almost dead, he nodded easily. And because it was weak, everything at that time was true. Whether I didn't want to live, I wanted to be with him, or nodded at the words of marriage, Violet wanted it all.

Let's get married, let's do it. It's not that easy to decide-at least for myself.

At Verhan's house without boys, Violet is required to have a son-in-law who will be the next head of the family. Maryjun can't take on that role, but in the sense of a direct line, Violet should take on that role. Above all, a political marriage cannot be made into a beloved daughter by her worst wife and the worst result of Old. And the only and absolute grandfather is a person who values the country more than the family than the house.

For the sake of the country, our duke family must survive. Then there is no room for Violet's will and opinion to intervene, and in the face of the cause of the country, the life of a daughter is the same as a grain of sand.

"Zilant searched for me and found me, and that's enough. Yesterday, those words alone made me okay."

Thank you, I'm sorry, don't worry, it's okay. I think I have to laugh, but my cheeks don't rise well. It wasn't because he was beaten, but because of his incredibly bloated expectations.

I want to be with this person and I want him to stay with me forever. I'd like to swear that he nodded yesterday. It's my fault that I'm not allowed to do such a thing.

"── No, Vio is misunderstanding."

Both hands clenched on the lap are completely wrapped in one hand. Big hands, big hands of men. When did the young autumn leaves of a boy who was so small that he couldn't even look forward without pulling his hand become so reliable? Whenever I noticed, I was supported and protected by this hand, and I was happy that it was sweet.

"I don't lie to Vio-chan. All of Vio-chan's dreams and happiness will come true, because I will all come true."

The confession that only Violet knows. Despair and regret that only Zilant knows.

There was a future I drew because I spent in that prison. There was a simmering hatred in that church, so there was a future that I decided to grab. Without the wishes of that day, everything would have been trampled.

"If you're by your side, there's nothing I can't do."

For Violet's happiness ── To make you happy with this hand.

For that reason, Zilant even overturned the concept of time.

"Rather, Vio-chan, you can get angry about me about that."

"...?"

"Well ... it's a long time to explain, or I ignored Vio's opinions and intentions, so I decided."

He was laughing so cool a while ago, but this time he seems to be a child waiting to get angry. No matter how much you grow up, this figure will not change. Looking at this reaction, it's a place where you glance at your eyes. Just before I apologize for being sorry, I was desperately trying to make eye contact from below. A place where you will never let go of your sleeves until you forgive me. Right now, my hands are tightly wrapped instead of my sleeves.

"──I can't help it anymore."

He is a man and he likes him, and he is a boy and he looks like a younger brother. After all, I am vulnerable to the existence of Zilant.

You are surely aware that you will accept it that way, right

As we thought crapdad and crew have no claim on anything and with Violet getting closer to marriage their days in the sun are numbered

Dobokan, lan2001h, Pipi1989 and 20 others like this.
  11. Lil Lilium

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Wallflower (I'm going to stick to the names I gave them) is not ignorant per say, it's more she was so sheltered, that common knowledge isn't grasped by her, like I said she is a "genius" but she has low EQ, which means she has low social capacity, she is like a child going to school for the first time and she is treated nicely, which like I said shouldn't happen based on what happened to Yulan when he was a kid, she shouldn't get a pass, just because... I have no reason as to why she is treated nicely.

As for the B*tch, I don't care if he gets a redemption arc or a reasonable excuse for is atrocious behavior, nothing he does is decent human behavior, I know human beings are complicated, we are both capable of extreme good and extreme bad, he displays a level of narcisism (to me, it seems that) that he only cares how he feels his and looks, he doesn't see that what he did was also wrong and how can he not know that Vio is the heir not his precious Wallflower, he is victim shaming and blaming, and his actions make it even worse if he reacts like that because of the grandfather like the real wrold doesn't revolve around him, it doesn't go his way let's punish the girl for having been born, even though he helped make her. Just because her mom was crazy that doesn't justify his actions, he is responsible for his actions. He needs to leave and to go away if he wants to have his precious happy family.

I wish I was a character so that I could punch him till my hearts content, I haven't felt so passionate about a story in a long time, like I am right now.

AnnHime, Khadz, WinnieS and 2 others like this.
  12. Lil Lilium

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope the B*tch has the punishment he deserves thats all I want, or else it's going to be a sh*tty ending for me...
    The problem I have with the fact of her being ignorant, is that she only wants to know for her own selfishness not because she truly cares about what happened, that's what disgusts me the most, she only went there because someone else told her.
    But let's see how it ends maybe I'll be wrong and she redeems herself.

Khadz, WinnieS and Tt123 like this.
  13. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, most people only want to know things for their own selfishness XD

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I know we'll probably never get to see first timeline again and the aftermath but its making ke curious if cr*pdad felt he was successful with regards to it since other than gramps and probably Yulan and Marin, he had no opposition in taking over the duchy. MJ is literally married to royalty which makes me think, was she forcefully made to be accepted/acknowledged by gramps in that timeline?
    Next... another verification that cr*pdad will never get a dime of his name when it comes to the duchy. I know the man was probably overwhelmed with anger when he beat up Vio but again, while unlikely, this goes back to what WAS or LED to his thought process, they've come to an agreement, what WAS his goal? Puppet mind breaked/obsessed with his recognition Vio or delay her marriage for as long as he could and make her... unmarriageable in public?

Khadz, rock.doll, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  15. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    If she was forcibly made head, I'm pretty sure gramps wasn't the only enemy Claudia made that day lol

Because seriously, spiting on the legacy of a dukedom by making some outsider the head because he can? Pretty sure a ton of other nobles decided that, nope, he can do the same to us so let's lay the seeds for a rebellion XD

Jukki and WinnieS like this.
  16. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    In general, ignorance in people is often patronized. Rather than corrected. I betting my fire pit that MJ's parents did it deliberately. After all, does anyone ignorant of their family and relationship dynamics, who would hurt such a sweet but ignorant girl?

Sorry, but I have to disagree. In my opinion, MJ has a similarly obsessive and possessive streak about Vio. Not on the same level as Marin or Yulan but I think it’s there. Chap14 tells us that MJ likes Vio the “most” even after gaining other friends and Vio even pushing her to Claudia. Sure, I understand that she wanted to be liked by her sister. I experienced the same way with my siblings. I also understand that she is clinging to Vio’s attention. I believe she would be willing to battle it out with anyone who expresses liking Vio in whatever form since it means taking Vio “away.” While her intentions might be genuine, this gives more stress to Vio coz she is more trapped than ever. We already see this in the dialogues. I genuinely don’t like the situation MJ is giving to Vio tohugh ti was said she will somehow help VIo.

I agree with everything and I regret nothing. though I have a longer and probably not so nice nickname for MJ.

As I said in response to another post, some people are willing to excuse and patronize ignorance.
    People always say that they do want to hurt a said person, so they withhold for many 'good' (so they say) reasons. But it often backfires and creates more problems than it should solve. But if the backlash is on MJ's parents, I'd say bring it out and I'll help with my fire pit.

I take it you're one of the many volunteers who will be keeping my flame pit alive for roasting said crapdad and shady stepmother? If so, come right in and join the fray!

More likely. Even if he did drive Vio to spinsterhood, she can be more powerful than he thinks. Power shifts. Vio will still hate him and if she becomes decided to switch the power dynamics, she can also drain the Vahan estate as she is the eldest and also a legal heir. She can kick out MJ and her stepmother. I'm still willing to bet that society will back her up. Societies have long memories when it comes to upstarts and 'others'. Vio can remain childless and let both estates back tot he crown or any relative she likes. Basically, crapdad is giving her ammunition to be the undisputed head of two noble families. But I guess he really doesn't think so I don't really expect anything.
    And if she wants, she can adopt at a letr time, blocking more claims for her inheritnaces/s.

And that is the result of me reading too many historical accounts.

She is still the blood and as long she is breathing, she will always have a claim. His marriage to Bellerose is null and void since the former died and I don't know what is smoking under his nose to think he has rights when he only joined the family by marriage. Everybody knows he is just making himself a male gold digger at this point. The problem is if his bad reputation spreads, MJ is gonna reap all of those selfish acts.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    anina, rock.doll, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  17. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree with you on that lol

The only way MJ could be such an "ideal heroine" is if she was more or less carefully raised that way.

So basically, what you're saying is... Obsession runs in the family XD

Though yeah. MJ's efforts are for naught because Vio honestly wants nothing to do with her, but her trauma from TL 1 keeps her from flat out avoiding her, thus creating a vicious cycle.

I'm pretty sure I was referring to MJ going after people Vio likes on purpose, she isn't. It's just a coincidence due to the fact that all of the men she knows come from Vio. Even then, she's only "gone after" one.

Claudia pursued her in TL 1, and he never liked Vio anyway, so obviously he doesn't count.

Though, on the ignorance bit. People often forget that you can't fault people for not knowing that they're supposed to know something. Instead of blaming them for not knowing something you feel they should understand, you should just make them understand XD

Anything else is just adding fuel to the fire lol

Jukki likes this.
  18. Lil Lilium

Reading List:
    Link
    This is kinda of story that leads with obsession, abuse, mental truama, really negative behaviours, I think the novel might be harsher because you might just have Vio's prespective so everything will probably be more on how she feels and it might be more heightened because it's in first person, the manga may also downplay the abuse since it's more of a visual medium and visual mediums can shock more than a reading medium and since this is a shoujo manga (while there are shoujo mangas that show traumatizing visuals and stories, more often than not it's about life, romance and relatioships the more softer sort) and the author might also not be confortable to make really dark content, it's also easier to get away with dark topics in writting format (I think I'm not a writer or a manga author this is speculation) than viusal.

I will volunteer to keep the flame pit alive for the B*tch and family, cause they need some roasting.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  19. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U did a perfect sumarry of the characters. Lol! This novel gives a lot of negative emotions to readers so it's advised to take chill pills before reading to avoid dying of anger. XD

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    Lil Lilium likes this.