Spoiler From Sidekick to Bigshot

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rahan06, Sep 11, 2020.

1. writerreiki

writerreiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Mo Shiyun really help rescue grandpa Qian's daughter and her baby? Did the Qians help Mo Shiyun and her mom out later?

Ceilo27 and LokaLari like this.
  3. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished it yet, but after the mom was fired by the Jian, qians daughter helped them out but later on that mo bitch didn't trust qian daughter (she happen to see qian daughter and fl together and jumped to conclusions). Idk what happens after, yet.

4. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when does the mo b!the get her comeuppance?

Tbh, I could've seen this as revenge or system novel where the mo scum gets her halo back but if you really look at it, fl really didn't do anything to mo, at least in the early stages. Mo fell into traps because she wouldn't open her mouth and let jealousy ruin her

5. Jtwassup

Jtwassup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just mtl until the recent chapters so like chap 1468, ML and FL have 4 kids in total 3 older boys (oldest is 7 years old) and the youngest is a girl she’s exactly like her mom in looks and brains ✨ oldest son is exactly like the dad in looks and personality LOL 2nd son is like Jian Yubo in terms of talent in chess/Go and 3rd son I forgot LOL but his relationship w his sister similar to FL and her brother with the broken hand Jian Yunnao when they were younger uwu

oriML got diagnosed with lung cancer like FL did in her previous life, basically oriML is going through the same hardships FL did in her past life. He loves FL in this current lifetime and not Mo girl, he tried to love Mo girl bc he has all his past memories back but he couldn’t love her bc she just ain’t the same no more lmao, oriFL is at a mental hospital right now ML sent her there bc she provoked FL, oriML knows about it but did nothing to save her. OriML decided to watch FL and protect her from afar, they made up when FL decided to do the operation for his lung cancer, ML ate vinegar when FL told him but he was understanding aw love their relationship so much, communication is key yall to a successful relationship lemme tell ya.

A lot of people in both families from FL and ML are no longer single dogs and are popping out babies left and right, so many characters I alrdy forgot their names lmao but yeah the recent chapters are more like extras bc it focuses on the kids esp Xiao RuanRuan daughter of FL and ML and the only girl in both families aside from FL haha

Ceilo27, LokaLari, Bella94 and 5 others like this.
  6. Cheese_29

Cheese_29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the spoilers ...can someone spoil more of cute/hot scenes in the later chapters

7. valeee

valeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the chapter in which MC's family find out that she's Dr FS? Was her identity exposed to the world?

8. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her third bro found out around C 530, their Grandma suffered a stroke and needed operation immediately. After surgery, Jian Yunnao went to find Dr FS to thank him, only to find MC leaving the surgery room. He was told that it will be dangerous for MC's identity to be revealed so he kept the secret.

Around C 680, Her maternal Uncle Wen Cheng got into a car accident and was in critical condition, she was force to get inside the operating room without preparation to hid her identity. Thus, others was against it since she's there for internship only. Then came high ups of the hospital and told them she's Dr. FS.
    Later on, her cousin Wen Rou, who was hostile to MC, released the info to the public despite being warned not to because it would be dangerous for MC.

9. ZhenMingYue

ZhenMingYue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter in the novel exposed Original FL's B*tchy Attitude?

10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    every winter(i think) mc knitted some scarves for her brothers except for jiang yunnao. and in the last chapter she included 1 for him, which means she has forgiven him.
    well, you can start on chapter 1111 plane crash, u can read it here https://www.mtlnovel.com/from-sidekick-to-bigshot/chapter-1111-plane-crash/

Ace_jelly likes this.
  11. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did I feel like MC is actually Jian Yiling for real and this is her 3rd life actually.. It's only my own theory though.. Perhaps her first life end up terrible since she is following the plot and then she got reborn in real life and somehow read her own experience in a novel but didn't know that it's her own experience.. Then she got the chance to change her life in her 3rd life since she read what happen to her.. But she have no idea that she is actually the real Jian Yiling.. It's my own theory since she keep having a dream about what happen in the first life..

Ps: OMG I never knew that I was right.. Jian Yiling got reincarnated 3 times.. This is her 3rd life.. She lost her memory in previous life so on this 3rd life she remember everything again through her dreams.. She got reincarnated again thanks to her cousin brother Jian Yichen.. I never knew I was right all along

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  12. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw anyone tell me jian family couple and kid .. what happened jian yaumbo ( 2nd uncle 2nd child?

13. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the 2nd child Jian Yunbo have a very sad and traumatized past.. He is abused by his own mother because he didn't listen to his mother to study well and inherited the company.. The only things that keep him sane is his cousin younger sister which is MC.. When MC is a child she help Jiang Yunbo realise his dream to become a Go chess player.. She give him money and told him to go and achieve his dream.. Jiang Yunbo taking on the company share and threatened the Jiang family is because he want his mother to feel the despair of not getting what she want when it's close to her.. Also he want to make his father to divorce his mother.. His life is really sad.. Anyway at the end after he got his revenge on his mother he disappeared from everyone and planning to be on secluded never going out again but MC is worried and care about him so ML give her his new address and give him a hand knitted sweater for him.. I don't remember the details but he did visit MC a lot after MC come back from her original world.. Which is not really original world just that the world she reincarnated on her 2nd life.. As I mention above MC have 3 reincarnation life.. The novel world is her real world and she reincarnated for the 3rd time there again.. Anyway MC 3rd child I think is really talented in Go chess.. The ML and MC give him to Jiang Yunbo to be his disciple.. The 1st child is being train by martial arts grandpa that MC and ML meet when they meet again after MC plane crash and MC finally come back to the novel world.. 2nd child is training under ML grandpa I think? To take over the Zhang business.. That's all I remember.. I mtl it after all.. So some parts are a bit confusing to me as well

Ceilo27, spiduola and -NEAR- like this.
  14. Izanagi_Mikoto

Izanagi_Mikoto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Jian Yumin in terms of his career?

I sort of spoiled myself by skipping ahead, but it seems like he gave up his music career to work at the family company? I wondered if it had anything to do with his mother. If so it's sad he gave up his dreams.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  15. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Nope. His mother wasn’t the reason. Or maybe she was part of it.
    The main reason was to gather enough power to protect the MC and his family from OrigML and other enemies. al
    After all this is his 2nd life.

16. Izanagi_Mikoto

Izanagi_Mikoto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that Jian Yichen the crossdresser?

17. Rafe Jilani

Rafe Jilani New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess Author got bored, and did not want to continue with 8 big family episode, so he ended the story, Anyways wholesome epilogue, loved reading it, and will definitely recommend it ❤️❤️.

PEACE.OUT.

18. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh right. Sorry looked like I mixed them up.
    but anyway the mom was part of the reason.
    so it was kind of like a wakeup call for him after knowing what his mom did. So he is like "I'm already grown up, so I have to focus more on my family and become stronger" or "if I was focused on my brothers it will not be like this"
    btw the thing that happened with his brother and mom (the one who used to be a professional Go player, it was Go, right?) made him feel even more guilty.

19. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what they are talking about here, I just want to know, when did Yiling and Yunsheng get together?

20. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this web novel also has some connections with IRL like
    when FL friend from high school found a old lady falling from the floor, she help the grandma, but the old lady accused her of pushing her and wanted to scam FL friend for money. An dude was her BF so he got mad, the old lady’s son was a popular internet celebrity and live-streamed An dude’s behavior and criticized him. Luckily FL help them, and yea. There was a similar case IRL, but the guy that was accused of pushing the lady was criticized and something happened to him I think, well, a bit of time later, the misunderstanding was cleared up IRL, but, everyone became distrustful of old people. Sad right?
    another was when a certain airplane disappeared on the Atlantic Ocean, no one really managed to locate it. While they did find a part of it, that was really it. Basically, the airplane irl just poofed