Spoiler My Wife is back

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone tell me what the brunette dude's relationship is to the fl? is helike her childhood friend? stepbrother or sth

3. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u mean the brow hair guy
    he is her childhood friend and they have brother sister relation but that retard will propose FL but she will reject him

4. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read that . I read till chapter 17 . Then the admin closed the server . Please tell me how many chapters have been released

5. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me me give me the raws

6. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until 35 chapter. I've translate it into my server up until chapter 10 so far.

7. smeilia

smeilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just sent you a pm ;)

8. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    go in bato.to and search my wife is back there is 2 series 1 in eng and 1 in indo in indo there is till 35 chapter

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  9. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Can i also join your server? Huhu i really love this manhwa together w/ positively yours and the office blind date. Thank youu

tisifone21 likes this.
  10. The big fat webtoon fan

The big fat webtoon fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was not her daughter but actually her bosses daughter

11. The big fat webtoon fan

The big fat webtoon fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do it I will forever love u for that

12. Nidlx

Nidlx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Omg I need ur server link !!! Pls share it with us

Fayfay likes this.
  13. shady346

shady346 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the indo chapter smaller than the Korean chapters?

14. Flow07

Flow07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to join your discord. Please share the link ^^

Fayfay likes this.
  15. moonkie

moonkie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a novel ?

16. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    Mitsuki000 likes this.
  17. emilyfxv

emilyfxv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created an account just so I can share bits of spoilers from the novel. Note that I'm not Korean so I may not have had a good grasp of the details. These are from a side story included as an epilogue in the novel, covering the first time they were married:

-Muwon's mother died giving birth to him, so when they got married the first time, he had imposed that (1) they use contraception; he told her he doesn't want children; and (2) they don't celebrate his birthday.
    -They didn't love each other during the time that they were together, but they had some feelings for each other. Yoorae observed that Muwon was kind and gentle, contrary to his reputation. I also had the impression that Muwon was the one who fell more into her the first time. He was detached and didn't realize it right away though, but he did acknowledge in his mind that she would pop into his thoughts at times and that he wanted her for himself, which is odd because he never wanted anything before. Both are physically attracted to each other.
    -One time when Muwon was away on a business trip and was not due to return until after Yoorae's birthday, he ordered his secretary to arrange that he fly back early so he'd be there. He instructed someone to buy more expensive gifts for her. He does this every time he goes away, so Yoorae didn't think much of it when she saw the gifts. However, when they got into bed he asked her about the gifts and what she wanted (or something else) which in turn led her to ask him what for. He responded that because it's her birthday. It crossed Yoorae's mind that he did come back early because of her. When she fell asleep, he hugged, kissed her on the forehead, and whispered happy birthday, which she felt and heard.
    -A woman propositioned Muwon when he was overseas, but he turned the woman down, saying he's married. The woman pressed on because, well, Yoorae is in Korea anyway. Although Yoorae and Muwon agreed beforehand that they wouldn't get in each other's private lives (meaning, lovers are allowed unless it would cause scandals) he admitted to himself that the only woman he wanted was Yoorae, so he declined the other woman's advances. Yoorae didn't know this incident, but she knew that Muwon was fateful because all he did was work and hardly had time for anything else.
    -He admitted (again, internally) that he was jealous when he saw a random man taking an interest on Yoorae. When they got home and was making love after, both noticed that Muwon was more possessive (leaving marks and all) than usual.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  18. emilyfxv

emilyfxv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -When they started dating again, Yoorae asked that they don't sleep together. I didn't understand much of her reasoning but it seemed like she wanted to hold off on it until she's sure of their feelings or that it wasn't driven by just lust.
    -They managed to sleep together platonically (share a bed without getting physical) more than once. It did take them some time to have sex again but not because they don't desire each other. It's obvious that they do, but they were hesitant in the beginning and then later when they were ready to do it, the timing was off.
    -They attended a party one time and Yoorae had a few drinks. They slipped off on the rooftop where the event was being held and had some alone time. That's where Yoorae told him she loves him. After that, they went home and that's when they made love for the first time after their divorce.
    -They had to deal with family and business scandals in this story. One scandal was their relationship getting exposed.
    -When the conditions of the contract Yoorae had with Muwon's company was about to end, Yoorae told her friend that she would break it off with Muwon and move abroad again. It was for his benefit too, as their relationship caused trouble for him. She drank heavily that night and Muwon took care of her. While drunk, she told him the truth that she didn't want to break it off with him. (They certainly have a habit of getting drunk and letting things spill, eh? Thank goodness for that.)
    -Later on, she argued with him and insisted on ending their relationship. (It felt like Muwon was more in love with her than she was with him, but she was hurting too actually. She was saving memories of him in her mind, regarding them as some sort of a refuge / treasure that she'd try to satisfy herself with.)
    -Muwon reminded her about what she told him while she was drunk. He told her one divorce was enough, and pleaded with her, saying something like: you're my world; don't make my world this appear from me. That definitely worked on her and they had an emotional reconciliation.
    -Plenty of other things down the road, but you see, the moment they started dating again, it's pretty clear to both of them that they are "it" for each other, so to speak. The journey is really more a matter of knowing each other deeper and learning how to rely on one another.

19. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it a good ending

20. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like a romantic novel. But the spoilers caught my attention. I look forward to reading this.:blob_coffee: