Resolved Looking this MC that handled breakup amazingly

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by forecast, Dec 26, 2020.

1. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    I for got the general story but the start of this novel was so memorable and amazing that I need to see it again.

So on chapter one, his GF announced their break up because she found a richer, better background spoiled idiot. I think that when they were dating, she was already showing signs of cheating.
    The setting was some kind of high class restaurant. They were at the entrance.

The GF(or the guy she cheated with) wanted to do a bad break-up against the mc. She went on explaining how the MC is a good guy but can't provide since he is a normal citizen, yada yada.
    The MC calmly looked at them and sighed. He said something about being disappointed with the ex-gf and he was just about to share his wealth with her.
    This is the time when a limo rolled by and this sexy foreigner blonde lady walked out calling out to the MC. Telling him something about their multi-billion business and their appointed with some high class place that the mc reserved for the future madam(ex-GF) in english.
    The cheating duo was shocked, the mc didn't gloat but instead he was disappointed that she couldn't have the patience and whatnot.
    With the relationship ending, the mc rode the car along with the bombshell lady away from the shocked faces of the cheating duo, especially the regretful face of the ex-gf.
    There was no talking in the car and after traveling some ways away, the mc gave a bunch of money to the lady and the driver and walked away.
    It turned out that they were hired by the mc just for today because he already knew what the ex-gf was planning.

TLDR; The mc's gf broke up with him because he was poor and he turned it around by playing rich.
    Thanks in advance for the help.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH I really hope I could tell you! I've read this scene before but I couldn't recall which book :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

3. Lord Sith Lego

Lord Sith Lego Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting will be on the watch for a title.

forecast likes this.
  4. Syahmuda

Syahmuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This really similar or i can even call it same except the mc is female. Now im interested in the pov in male mc.
    I Can Talk to Cats

forecast likes this.
  5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a funny scene!

It looks like a comedy. I want to read this too!

forecast likes this.
  6. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this somewhere and thinking this attitude of saving face at all costs is cringey and kinda pathetic... not really worth it. But maybe it's just me who thinks like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    Silver Overlord,there was s a moment when he goes full retard,whereas most of the time he was smart,then gets saved by massive plot armour.

forecast and 0000000 like this.
  8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/silver-overlord/

If you think this is cringe, his latest work is even worse.

DRUNK TIGER GIVE ME BACK THE TIME I WASTED ON YOU!!!!!

forecast likes this.
  9. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for that, now I need to read it and find why I dropped it. :p

I thought so too! Wasting that much money just to act brave for a couple of minutes.
    However, I'm not the one doing it so I can watch on with amusement.