Recommendations Mad Scientist MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Arditx, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Arditx

Arditx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any type of Protagonist that's a Mad Scientist Supervillain. I'd prefer long stories, but short ones are okay too. Also, I also prefer lonely without teams MC type, but it's okay with that too.

2. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Plague Doctor? Haven't read all of it yet, but it could fit.

Devil Heart likes this.
  3. Arditx

Arditx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain the plot a bit? Didn't really understand the description. Thanks!

4. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is a medical student, living through a sort of (?) apocalypse, where all sorts of creatures/monsters appear. He gets missions from a system, and dissects these creatures/people. Not super "mad" scientist, but very anti-hero vibes, so I thought it could fit
    very creepy too!

ambigusmall and Devil Heart like this.
  5. Arditx

Arditx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Anti-hero MC's are my type, so I'll read it to see if it suits my tastes. Haven't read much medical/doctor type novels, but I'll see.

6. Chico_Xavier

Chico_Xavier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouroboros Record ~Circus of Oubeniel~

The MC died and got reincarnated to another world. After experiencing death, he became very scared of death. So he learned alchemy and got very obsessed with immortality. He would really do anything to gain immortality including human experimentation. Does that count as a mad person though? Because my first impression of him is actually a smart, cold, and manipulative person.

01 and ergon44 like this.
  7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36804/the-devils-foundry - mad scientist super villain, along with the hero, are transported to a magic world after being thwarted by a super hero. The villain needs to uplift the locals to a point she can figure out how to make a portal to go back home.

8. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UWU Found a lot of interesting novels :cookie:

10. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    one on royalroad called vaudevillian, its about a vr game where everyone gets to be hero's or villains, and the mc decides to be a comedic old time villian with top hat and mustache and does a bunch of funny evil things, its prob not what you're asking for but its kinda fun

11. Sleep-deprived-enthusiast

Sleep-deprived-enthusiast |Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mech Touch.

The protagonist really takes the cake for protagonists who i have mixed feelings for yet attached to.
    He is a mech designer, a mix between an scientist and artist, and engineer and producer. He will research, discover, and do crazy experiments moving forward.

It's at 2200 chapters and the only time I got bored was an arc from chapter 600-900ish, other than that, it picked up and became better afterwards because that arc was more of a build-up.

12. Mangikop

Mangikop Observer from the Fourth Wall

Reading List:
    Link
    Soul of Negary - The MC isn't necessarily evil, he's not really mad, he's just...rational. He can definitely play the role of a final boss in a novel. This fits your description most.

Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich - The MC is crazy.

I Have a Super USB Drive - Not mad, but not too humane either.

Way of the Devil - The MC is just basically convincing himself that he's still a human at this point.

Cultural Invasion To Isekai - This barely counts, the Mc is an engineer, but I just like to add it to complete the list.