Spoiler Is It a Fortune or Is It a Woe?(다행인지 불행인지)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Nov 13, 2020.

1. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Last chapter.

She gave birth to a girl and they named her after the grandmother, Laila Precious Hayworth.

Dylan survived.

The Duke is very pleased holding his great granddaughter, first time holding a girl since he took care of his son and grandson before.

There was a small bit with Cecilia and August where August believe his child would also be as cute, though Cecilia said that child may not exist at all since she doesn't think she can love anyone more than him. August blushed.

Thank you for reading. :blobxd:

If they add more side stories later on, I'll continue.

Am_elf, Bella94, karaa00000 and 101 others like this.
  2. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaay! They're okay! Thank you! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

If they named their baby after the Dylan's grandma, does that mean the baby is blonde who looks like grandma? :aww:

NohrNeir likes this.
  3. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah finally happy ending.. cedric is one of my fav ML. Not a playboy, don't drink alcohol, innocent type of man and doting husband plus handsome.. damn super good

4. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope she has brown hair and blue eyes. People say she looks like Cedric a lot but you know with the Duke's personality, he'll see anyone with Langton blood as people who looks like Leila. :blobsweat_2:

5. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the art, the story and the characters dynamic a lot but to be honest I did not understand the Catarina, Adeline thing at all. Can someone pls explain?
    What I am trying to understand is that someone said Cedric saw different faces of Dylan, so was the first FL in the novel the same as Dylan's current soul? Is it a Raeliana type of thing?

MianneChan and Sintia_S24 like this.
  6. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. Thank you for the reply!
    I can already see him spoiling her rotten ~:blob_sunglasses::blobcozy::aww:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    NohrNeir likes this.
  7. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dylan in the og novel was not the current Dylan's soul. That much is obvious because current Dylan's soul was in a modern world before. We already knew she was a transmigrator and not a typical reincarnator. Dylan in og novel was someone else's soul. It's a different case for Adelaine though because she had always reborn back in the same body, so Adelaine had always been current Adelaine's soul. Katarina is an alias. There's no such real person. It was a name just taken from random people and in this timeline, Adelaine took the name, 'Katarina', for herself. Cedric seeing all the different Dylans might be a hint that his current soul also transmigrated before and, it's my theory that og Cedric's soul might have been different from current Cedric's soul.

BrytteM, Bella94, karaa00000 and 33 others like this.
  8. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oooo so it's like the soul in Cedric's body transmigrated/reincarnated after his love to find the soul in Dylan's body. Noice. Romantic. Confusing as heck. Thanks for the explanation :)

Selin, RubySBS, TrinaAngel and 4 others like this.
  9. rosieposie

rosieposie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I just discovered this thread after reading the manhwa. Biggest thank you to @NohrNeir for sharing the novel spoilers:blobwoah:, I enjoy reading all of them (my favorite part is those tidbits of Dylan&Cedric's banters :bloblove:). This might be my favorite KR light novel of all time, from what I've seen, I could tell the author got a knack of writing a good historical romcom with such a charming couple as the heart of the story. The manhwa also has been doing a great job adapting the novel so far.

Bonzai and NohrNeir like this.
  10. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    This is also my favorite knovel thus far and the other one coming pretty close is "Answer Me, My Prince." But I love how this one has so many strong female characters, only dislike Sabrina. That doesn't mean the males are all left to the side either. We see good samples of male characters as well with Cedric, Ethan, and August.

The banters between Dylan and Cedric were what got them closer. It's very cute. He just falls for her more, whenever she defends him.
    This was when Dylan and Cecilia became friends. Dylan never had a friend her age so she asked Cecilia to become her friend. Cecilia is someone who only made "friends" that can benefit her so she wasn't sure what Dylan's friendship meant but when she saw Dylan had another great talkback with Sabrina, she didn't regret her decision to befriend Dylan. Cedric also enjoyed watching his wife just winning all conversations.

There was another lady (mob character) Sabrina brought knowing the lady liked Cedric. Sabrina tried to use her to make Dylan look bad but it didn't work out and the other lady ended up being ostracized during the ball. Dylan was the only nice one who didn't take it to heart and when no guy offered to dance with the lady, she told Cedric to dance with her. After that, the lady felt apologetic towards what she did to Dylan before and was grateful towards Dylan. Dylan gave her a perfume that she ended up using for life and later on marry the guy who noticed the perfume.

Oh this was the ball that Sabrina invited Dylan to and she put up some dress requirement (pearls) that she lied to Dylan about but Yvette was able to get the info for Dylan through her connections so Dylan was able to put on something she had to wear so she won't be ostracized. The ball became the event that lifted her into society since it was her first public event and when Dylan and Cedric did their couple dance, that went on the news.

She did try to ruin that couple dance for them by trying to change the music up to a quick dance that Dylan didn't practice for, but Cedric found out early on and fixed it in the background.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    Am_elf, Assassel, MianneChan and 75 others like this.
  11. keziamartinsb

keziamartinsb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me what chapter of the novel the manhwa is in?

12. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read from kakaopage for the main story but if you plan on getting the volumes from ridibooks or google play, the manhwa is around the beginning of volume 2.

omgsijin, anatin3 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  13. anatin3

anatin3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite know the specific Chapter But from the Earlier Spoilers I can say that the Manhwa is in Volume 2! And FYI the Story is in total 5 volumes!!☺☺

14. koukia

koukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have edited the spoiler placeholder and hopefully didn't miss any, if so please edit it as there are instructions to do so on the link provided on that post! I'll come back when I can to add more if there's any

15. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if someone is translating the novel for this?

pineapplily likes this.
  16. Deleted member 329645

Deleted member 329645 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    In novel update. But only few chapter

17. unicorn7

unicorn7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does Cedric's Grandfather not like his wife aka Cedric's grandmother? and does she appear in the novel at all :blobunsure:

DOHere likes this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ..........? What was Sabrina's overall deal? Did she just hate Dylan in general? Did she hate Cedric? Why waste time and energy? Was she forced by her mother???

19. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    She already passed away, so no she never showed up in the novel. He does love her but she wasn't his first love. He only slowly grew to love her as he spent more time with her. They were just friends before. It's just different because first love is special so he value Lyla more and because Laura was his friend before he slowly fell in love with her, the love with Laura is different.

Sabrina is just like a typical noblewoman. She doesn't particularly hate Dylan. She hates Cedric but because Dylan is married to Cedric, it's the hate through connection. She hates Cedric because he's not pure blue blood. Cedric's mother is a commoner. Also Cedric has a right to fight for successor position so she also hates Cedric for that since she wanted her husband and son to get the position. The hate just stems from blood and position, just aristocratic issues.

Unless if you meant Cecilia? Sabrina is Cecilia's mother and Cedric's aunt. And Cecilia doesn't hate Dylan or Cedric. In fact Cecilia hates her family and becomes Dylan's best friend.

20. omgsijin

omgsijin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers!! the novel looks so promising, even just the spoiler itself gave such good feels~ makes you wanna soak into the story and their conversations:blobsob:

DiazLuciaAi56 and NohrNeir like this.