Resolved pls help me find the title of this forgotten manhwa

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Guide1410, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. please help me find the title of this manhwa that I really liked some time ago and I think I read 20 chapters of it.
    Genres: Comedy, Slice of life, it had tragedy in it
    It was a cute and fluffy manhwa so I remember how it goes, I even remember the main characters names:
    Akame (he was a boy with red hair and black hair) is a delinquent living in a alley. since he was a child he lived there and he’s well known between delinquents, he had a very lonely life. he smoked even tho he’s underage with the excuse of ‘I’m actually 20 but I have a baby face’. so he didn't like smoking but he wanted to look tough and strong so others won’t mess with him. so one day a little cute loli will call him ‘Onni-chan’ and start following him around, her name was Mashiro or Shiro something, she had white hair and blue eyes. so at first Akame tells her to get lost and stop following him, but whenever he leaves her alone she’s in trouble so he will help her and in the end they start living together in the alley. Akame was tsundere lol
    I also remember sometimes some scene’s were explained in third person and the narrator would break 4th wall and it was so funny.

and here’s some events that I remember:
    one time Mashiro gets kidnapped by some evil organization kidnapping kids when she was on a outing with Akame. Akame did some small jobs here and there to pay for their food and stuff. so the kidnappers were in cute animal costumes and they were so funny and there was a comedy about the kidnappers struggling. they were some of the members of the organization. Onnichan shows up and beats them up.
    and there was also another funny scene I remember, there was a police officer who got a report that there’s a suspicious man going around with a child, that suspicious man was Akame and the child is Mashiro. the police officer asks they’re relation and Akame is in a conflict what to answer and he thinks that are they family? no way *tsundere noises* he unknowingly says “she’s my pet!” and the police officer is like :blobneutral:

that’s what I remember, if you know the title pls tell me what it is, thank you :blobmelt:

2. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cylazi

cylazi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not a manhwa but is it back alley life?

Guide1410 likes this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction