Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately a lot of discussion has been added into the mix, so I wouldn't waste too much time scrolling through all the pages. If you'd prefer, you can just message me with any questions you have regarding spoilers and I'll do my best to answer :)

Tasnuva and Baby yoda_002 like this.
  2. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell, in which chapter in manga they will divorce

3. Ismalia

Ismalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the English Webtoon still did not occur this part, but in the Korean Webnovel is chapter 83.

I used google translator to read.
    https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=765207&page=1

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2021
    AnniePoo and Baby yoda_002 like this.
  4. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh hell, no.

Sobieshu betrayed Navier. In the first chapters, and close to the end, it is said that Sobieshu promises not to bring concubines to the palaces, as this ended his own mother's sanity. He also did not expect to just be next to Navier, he wanted her as a lover, so much so that when she denied loving him, he said it was a lie (and even asked to be her concubine).

As for Henry, at first Navier did not know about his cruel side, but she already found out about it, the last chapters she said she knew about the fate of the Duke's family who tried to murder her and Sobieshu's Uncle. In the last few chapters, Sobieshu said the same thing as you to Navier, and she replied that even though Henry has this side, he is still better than Sobieshu.

And honestly, Henry was not the reason for Navier's divorce. Even if the magicians' power did not decrease, Sobieshu would still divorce Navier to legitimize the child with Rastha. What could change, is that Navier would not accept the divorce and start a fight that would end her reputation (she states this herself). And as for Henry being a bad guy, I don't think that's entirely true. He prioritizes the people of the Western Empire (as Navier says), and the nobles of the Empire were eating away at the imperial family and taking advantage of decentralization to take over the country.

Henry feels (as he said in the last chapters) that he must be feared and admired at the same time so that he can maintain power, noting that his brother has failed. Navier saw these defects and told him that it was not positive and he kind of accepted it. She criticized the way he punished Sobieshu's uncle. Navier is not Henry's doll, quite the opposite, she who puts him on the axes. She prevented war with other countries, criticized the form of punishment She imposed and even made trade treaties. She is not deceived, that is to underestimate her. She saw his "rotten" side and accepted it, as she accepted Sobieshu's arrogant side (until he just started to pursue her politically). Navier himself said, she is not a justice or pacifist, she is a perfect empress who will govern in a way that benefits her own country, I do not doubt that she uses more crude methods like Henry.

I think you passed a little cloth to Sobieshu, the crowd likes Henry because he is a good ML for Navier (not treating him as a possession, different from Sobieshu). Sobieshu is a hypocrite, he is possessive with Navier, he did not allow talking to other men, even when he took on another woman and said that for her to take on lovers, he truly believes that she has no feeling (only when she feels bad in front of him, that he notices something, but when her marriage occurs, he thinks that Navier did not suffer because she had no feelings).

He killed the bird that she communicated with someone else (he had no authority to do that. After all, he is not her lover, as he said himself). And if you allege international issues, remember that he took a slave as an empress, let the slave use bill money as a wedding gift, let the slave try to murder the most noble family in the Empire, the Trobys, in addition to falsifying documents to say that the slave is the daughter of nobles. But Navier cannot exchange letters with a king from another country.

He even sent the cooked bird as food for her. He saw Navier as such a superfluous person, that he sent jewelry thinking that it would simply solve the problems. He sent gifts to the concubine (which is an insult to the empress) assuming the name of Navier, forced her to hold a party for the concubine's son, told the concubine that Navier is sterile, knew that himself was the reason she was infertile and never told her and wanted to OBLIGE HER to raise a child that is not hers. I could still list millions of reasons to assume that Sobieshu is garbage.

The author made this very clear when he left him with amnesia, it was a way of saying that he was a spoiled prince ever. If you read the Remarried Empress wiki, you will see descriptions about it. He is literally a spoiled person and the source of all problems. He was the reason for the divorce. Blaming Henry is like saying that Wolverine whistled the metal detector because of a belt and not because of adamant.

In a relationship, when one thinks that the other is not going to be hurt because he feels nothing, something is very wrong. In fact, it shows the contrast between Sobieshu and Henry, Henry at all times cares about Navier's feelings, so much so that McKenna is very shocked, because Henry constantly comments if Navier is, angry, sad, happy, cute, while McKenna does not see such feelings and claims that she is "iron".

Sobieshu reminds me a lot of the Emperor of Abandoned Empress, he (in the first timeline) thought the same thing about Aristia, a noble snob who had no feelings (just as Sobieshu sees Navier in his diary and this is not the fault of loss power or shit, it's his genuine vision)

If Sobieshu went crazy like him, he would probably do the same things to Navier.

They even comment at all times that if Navier had stayed in the eastern empire, she would have been murdered by Rastha. That would be like the real story that inspires the novel. There was a Korean Queen who was expelled from the kingdom because of the concubine, the king repented and brought her back and the concubine killed her

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
    Lalloushh, Deeyodee, avlirea and 25 others like this.
  5. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been keeping up with the novel or manwha lately, but I found this? The link leads to a place to download the Remarried Empress TL pdf. I downloaded it, and it starts from chapter 174 until 279.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/OtomeIsekai/comments/kibjlm/did_we_finally_get_a_remarried_empress/

Note: the download worked fine for me on my Macbook, but apparently it didn't for others so be prepared with adblock and/or read the comments for warnings.

If someone can't see/download it, I maybe could copy and paste it to the thread (or wherever).

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    ardills, novaadie, Kris321 and 4 others like this.
  6. aristialamonic

aristialamonic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read main spoilers, but truly I didn't understant that much...So what's the ending of the story? What happened to every character at the end? I'll be grateful if someone replies me 。。。ミヽ(。><)ノ

7. Yuri_ye97

Yuri_ye97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what ive read in the spoilers, rashta will die by poison (duke elgy used her all along), soveishit will remain single, broody and lonely. Navier and Henry will have cute little kids (mind you soveishit felt bad? Because they looked a lot like navier and thats what he actually wished. To see little naviers but HIS not another man's)

Creolenerd, Yrra, Ismalia and 3 others like this.
  8. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really understand the crowd saying that Henry is possessive of Navier, that he is a scrotum. I think it is just because they like Sobieshu and think that simply divorce is the fault of others and not of their own delight. This is absurd. Before anything about Duke Elrgy, Sobiesbu was already mistreating Navier, arresting his maids, wanting to give her hing to Rastha, ignoring her on her birthday, being possessive and preventing her from talking to other men. My God Do not confuse Henry for enemies and Henry for friends. This is the parallel that Koreans like. Someone very cruel to someone who is hostile, but who is very loving to friends, Henry is like that. He constantly listens to Navier's opinion (you can see the chapters on lunch with Sovieshu and discuss the war), he values it (he stopped the war with the Eastern Empire because it would stain Navier's reputation and put his family in danger) ) and do not get carried away by jealousy. Duke Kefmen openly courted Navier IN FRONT of Henry and he was super polite and said he wasn’t going to be like Sovieshu, Navier is being openly courted by Sobieshu for the last 10 chapters and he didn’t do anything, Navier went out with two other men to city and he did nothing. For God's sake, don't make it up by saying that he is just like Sobieshu, because he is not. He is a tyrant as emperor, but he is an extremely loving husband

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    isekailove, Deeyodee, avlirea and 5 others like this.
  9. rose_petals

rose_petals Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii, so i found a instagram page with all chapters from 144-248 (novel/naver version idk) but they're all in Indonesian, so I was wondering if anyone else has another link to read them, also feel free to ask for the @

10. katharom

katharom Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier was already being mistreated and disrepected by Rashta, Sovieshu, amd the other servants (i dont know about the nobles so) even before Heinly appeared in the story tho? I dont get how Heinly is considered as a homewrecker. And isnt it Navier who proposed a political marriage? Although Heinly does flirt a lot and said that he'll be happy if Navier were to be his Queen. I'm genuinely confused, don't attack me :notlikeblob:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  11. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most who say that are Sobieshu fans. It is a kind of compensation. Example: ah, Sobieshu is possessive, but so is Henry. It is strange, because those who say that take the novel, interpret what is written and say that it is a fact. When in reality, they only misinterpreted it, out of malice or lack of ability to interpret.

There are also people who fail to discern between Henry emperor and Henry Navier's husband. As an emperor, he is quite a tyrant, but as Navier's husband he is very kind, both to herself, to her friends and to his own friends. Koreans themselves claim this. They think he is a tyrant as a ruler, but that he understands Navier perfectly.

This is quite common in Korean works. In another example is death is the only ending for the villainess. Callisto is a tyrant who kills everyone who doesn't like it. But for Penelope, he is an angel

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  12. WanderingPuppet

WanderingPuppet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if you based it in actual couples in real life, there is a bigger chance that you'd get a terrible love interests and the story won't get popular because it's not giving an escape to anyone. :3

DameHollow and Creolenerd like this.
  13. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys, I think the entirety of this story has already been spoiled. :blobwoah:

What I want, and hope exists, are pictures of Heinly and Navier's twin babies. :aww::blobuwu::blob_plusone::blobmelt: We were provided pictures of Trashta's babies, but not the godly couples? :blobunsure::notlikeblob: I hope the author/artist won't do us this injustice. :sweating_profusely::blobcry:

S.C_123, Tasnuva and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Emeraldmimi

Emeraldmimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Sorry this is late. You are amazing! That really clears up everything for me. Thank you!

15. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry... Anyone can link me to where the spoilers are? I don't think I can go through all 96 pages for it. :cry:

16. Tasnuva

Tasnuva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just said that has been on my mind like forever ...I soooooo want to see the beautiful babies of Navier and Heinly

I am so glad there are people who are still into the story and understand it than going with the flow with some commenters 'let's find fault with the story and ML and if we can't let's make new theories'...I mean seriously!?!? I was so stupefied by these words thinking were they really reading "Remarried Empress"?!? Just bcz S got amnesia and acting like an immature spoiled prince fool in love did they really forget who he really was?! I would advise them all to please go back and read from the beginning maybe then they would see things clearly...none of us here are defending ML as a perfect human being... nobody is in this novel . what we love about him is the way he loves and respects his wife the FL. That's what the author intended. It doesn't mean he had to be soft and considerate as a ruler. I really wonder what these haters' reaction would be if he turned out to be a weak and incompetent ruler.

17. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me will that sov....something emperor regret divorcing fl?
    what happen to rashta?
    and ending for ml and fl

18. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree. It seems that they act exactly like Sobiech, in seeing Navier as naive and without feeling. *laugh*

He regrets it. He comes to the conclusion that he was unfair to Navier and left her very hurt. Realized that it is not right to try to dominate her.
    Rastha ends up being arrested for a series of crimes. She is trapped in a tower and Navier's old guard, in revenge, delivers poison to her. She consciously drinks to kill herself. 7 days later they found the body.

Navier and Henri end up married and in love. Navier gives birth to twins, a boy like Henry but with the personality of Navier, and a girl like Navier but with the personality of Henry.

19. Shomi

Shomi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: I know I'm very late for this, but I wanted to comment anyway. At least so I don't forget it myself.

Wow, wow, wow!! Rasta wasn't raped. I apologize if someone already explained this because I just started reading these spoilers, but Rasta's two pregnancies were for "love" (although I don't know how much she loves the Emperor really).

I know nobody likes her, but this is a summary of what we know about Rasta's past until chapter 47.

The thing was like this: The duke who bought her as a slave has two sons and one of them had an affair with Rasta. Apparently they loved each other.She thought her life would improve, but instead of leveling her up, the pregnancy began to tarnish her lover's name. When he realized that, he told her that "he was not willing to change his life for her" which left her with a kind of trauma (that is why she is so concerned that the Emperor will stop loving her or that he will suddenly abandon her).

Rasta went through that first pregnancy alone and when she gave birth it seems that the baby was premature because it was very small and, as it did not move and there was a lot of blood, she believed it was dead and fled. And that is what has been said of her as a slave for the moment.

Now we jump to the part where the duke discovers that he is the Emperor's mistress and accidentally reveals in front of many people that she used to be his slave. The emperor finds out, but he doesn't care so he hides the rumors and when he interrogates the duke he says that he just mistook her for someone else. After this incident the duke begins to blackmail Rasta saying that he will make her past public if she doesn’t give him money and confides that the baby survived and that he is raising him (it’s a boy) as his grandson. Rasta spends several chapters doubting the existence of the baby, later doubting if it really is hers, but finally her friend who is a noble informs her that the child is undoubtedly hers because it’s her spitting image.

So Rasta wasn't raped, but her past was still pretty murky. I feel sorry for her, but I still hate her because this woman is not only incredibly dumb but seeks to hurt people unnecessarily. I think her past explains why she is like that, but it doesn't make her a good person.

He cares about his baby, but I don't think he loves the emperor. She loves to be loved. I think she likes the security that being with him gives her, because her first lover dumped her for not being up to him. He sees her at the party they have for her pregnancy (The emperor made THE EMPRESS prepare this party because it was his firstborn, in case they lacked reasons to hate that man) and looks sad and kinda sorry, apparently the duke never told him that he knew where she was.

Dvenger and Khloud2003 like this.
  20. Yourmissy

Yourmissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH, I kinda pity that Stupidshu. Like, in real life situation, there are also husbands/boyfriends out there who 'fell out of love' to their partners and cheated. Of course, there's a part of me that hates him for being immature, jerk, and hurting our dear empress. But you see, love really can change people. Love can blind people. Atleast, Stupidshu regret it very much (sadly, he's way too late!!) but others out there didn't (not talking about from experience....ahem!)