Spoiler Letting Loose After Marrying A Tycoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sdelt, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Sdelt

Sdelt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated Names
    嫁给全城首富后我飘了

Author : Emperor Song

Description

The number one socialite, Song Ci, marries the worst handicapped man, Han Zhan!

Everyone laughs at Song Ci for being blind and leaving the rich and handsome second son of the Chuan Dong Group to marry a handicapped nobody. Only she knows that soon, this person will become the richest man in Wangdong City.

…Song Ci has been reborn to the summer when she was 22. Her sister who was killed by her adoptive father in her last life is still alive, the man who let her down is madly pursuing her, and the man who is out of reach for the entire Wangdong City is still a nobody.

In this life, Song Ci will tear the scum with her hands, protect her family, and marry the most beautiful love!

One day, a good friend asks Song Ci, “How do you feel after the wedding, how is Brother Han? Is he considerate or not?”

Song Ci: “Everything else is good; it’s just a little too big.”

Han Zhan, who is eavesdropping is delighted, only to hear his wife grumble.

“It’s said that every three years is a generation gap. I’m three generations from him. It’s so difficult to communicate with him. He doesn’t use emoji when chatting…”

Infuriated, Han Zhan wears an aggrieved look resembling an emoji.

After marrying the older man, Han Zhan, Song Ci drinks rejuvenating tea, wears thermal pants, puts on stockings, and lives a life of no worries.

Letting Loose After Marrying A Tycoon - Novel Updates

Pleasseee anyonee, give me spoilers ╥﹏╥

Korleone, -NEAR- and aiyaohyo like this.
  2. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Mu Qiu change in this life or is she still bad? Does the foster dad change also? Does her sister wake up? Does Han Zhang's ex cause trouble?

3. Addictoo

Addictoo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her sis will wake up.

Anyone noe what will happen to Mu Qiu?

Sdelt likes this.
  4. Sdelt

Sdelt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i already read till chapter 190,
    Mu Qiu try to kill MC but failed. Mu Qiu will be with Cheng Yanmo (Cheng Ziang's older brother), they are still dating and Cheng Yanmo will try his best to search a heart for Mu Qiu. Finally, Mu Qiu became evil, she hurt her mother. Mother Du had miscarriage because she fell down from the stairs. and it's because Mu Qiu put a cream on the stairs

Korleone, ria_ and aiyaohyo like this.
  5. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to say... so far, this is such a good book! Finally, a couple that communicates and misunderstandings don't become plot devices for the next hundred chapters. I just hope this keeps up. They're so cute!

Sdelt likes this.
  6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers please? :cookie:

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::blobwoah:
    Σ(゚д゚lll)wow what happens after this? How did she become evil? Awe i thought things would become better since she didn’t seem so bad in the beginning :blobwoah:
    R Mu Qiu & Cheng Yanmo gonna end up together?
    What about the main leads, what happens? Will ML’s ex cause trouble? What about Cheng Ziang what happens to him?

Thx for the spoilers~ :aww:

8. Sdelt

Sdelt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it happen when Mu Qiu drunk and visit MC's house, MC let Mu Qiu staying at her house. When MC sleeps, Mu Qiu try to stab MC's chest but failed. Actually when she try to kill MC, she already become evil but she is still hesitating. After that she meet Cheng Yanmo. she become truly evil since Mu Qiu fall in love with Cheng Yanmo.

I don't know the ending yet

right now, ML's ex didn't cause trouble and yeah ML told MC about his ex, and MC told ML about MC's past life. Both of them love each other.
    actually ml is the one who saved the mc when the earthquake. MC realize it because of her, ML lost his index finger and middle finger

i dont know what happen to Cheng Ziang yet, i stop reading mtl :blobsweat: sorry for my bad english.

Korleone likes this.
  9. Reign45

Reign45 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, lets fix some of spoilers here. Lol Mu Qiu and Cheng only sleep together. They never get married or have kids, like their other life. If you hit chapter 190, you already know, Mu Qui is the cause of her mothers miscarriage, and its caught on video camera by Song Ci, I'm not a big fan of the female lead, her IQ isn't really bad, just that they've made seem clueless. Now her twin Song Fei, is definitely a male version of her father, The biggest news is by chapter 200, the Mu family is no more. And the marriage between Song Ci and Han Zahn is not as pure as we thought and its all Han's fault. He even made his grandfather mad at him.

Korleone and Sdelt like this.
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u elaborate on FL & ML marriage? How is it his fault? What happened?

Thx for the spoilers:aww:

11. Sdelt

Sdelt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh ? what happened? more spoilers pleaseeee
    thank you for fixing the spoilers ~

12. Sulley84

Sulley84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother Mu died due to hemorrhage after she learnt about what her husband done. Father Mu also died later but can't remember. After what had happened, Mu Qiu choose to become a nun.

-NEAR- likes this.
  13. Sdelt

Sdelt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers..

Did you know why Han Zhan is not as pure as we thought and even made his grandfather mad at him?

14. Njay

Njay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude spill the spoilers out
    Don't put cliffhanger here...

15. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to song fei?

16. jennamt4

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure how far along you are...

Song Fei woke up in Ch. 127. Jiang Yan finds out that she's awake because the paparazzi took pictures of a woman inside his home. After she took care of business (seeing her sister, interrogating her new brother-in-law, and paying back the Mu family for taking care of MC and her hospital bills), she reaches out to her old mentor and joins him in Africa to research a virus (something she was working on before she fell into a coma). Jiang Yan quits the entertainment business to join her. An explosion happened and Song Fei was thought to have died in that explosion but she was actually kidnapped by Mu Mian. Song Fei is tied up in a hospital where she'll be operated on to harvest her heart for Mu Qiu. Unbeknownst to Mu Mian, Mu Qiu followed her father and found out that Song Fei is tied up in the hospital. She is happy and tells Song Fei she will take good care of MC. During the operation, the police showed up and arrested Mu Mian. We find out that it was a trap set by Song Fei and ML was the only person whom she told.

Korleone likes this.
  17. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this. I stopped reading when i found what happened to Song Fei in Africa. I was pretty disappointed that time. I'll continue reading this.

18. jennamt4

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand! Sometimes it felt like Song Fei was more the MC than Song Ci. She's just so OP and I just want to read about her and Jiang Yan or Yan Jiang (forgot which order it was).

19. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. At first, I was so into Song Ci's love story with Han Zhan and her journey, but when Yan Jiang appeared and when Song Fei finally woke up, theor story and characters appealed to me more.

jennamt4 likes this.
  20. graceelee

graceelee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's the reason... And half brother appearing I hope he's not bad though.. and I also hope that Song Ci would have at least some of Song Fei's talents.. sigh how can they fight if not...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    abcdee likes this.