Korean (GL) Elegant Sweet Cat

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yandere Devil, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    [GL] 단아한 고양이
    Raw Link: https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=3199000074&_s=rcmd_book_purchase&_s_id=1966000378
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This sweet, funny modern campus yuri. It’s fluffy and heartwarming GL novel
    MTL Summary:
    A story about the campus of a loving gold fish tank Jo Ah-young and a life-threatening earth spoon Ethan Lee.

Looking at Dan-a, I thought of a cat. I don't come when I ask you to come, and I want to come when I want to come. So it makes people more teased
    [​IMG]

AsianessPride likes this.
  2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds sweet

AsianessPride likes this.
  3. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
  4. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. sophiecool05

sophiecool05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Mengapa

Mengapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The campus-life story of the much-loved Cho Ah-young and the sad, unloved Lee Dan-ah.

When I saw Dan-ah, I thought of a cat. A cat that doesn't come when it's told to, but comes when it feels like it. It makes people feel worried.

"It took me a long time to read this book even though it's just two books long, I personally didn't like reading the middle part of the book even though I totally love Ah-young."

"I saw it on Honeymun and found it interesting, so I bought it. The only thing I regret is that Ah-young is a bit incompetent. Anyway, they're a really cute coupleㅠㅠ"

"I enjoyed reading your previous novel, "A Woman in the Dark", and I bought and read "An Elegant Cat". I like your style of writing and I am sure that I will enjoy reading your novels in the future. Thank you for a good novel. The character Ah-young is very interesting. I think she is a character who shows us what it's like when a person is absolutely addicted to someone lol."

"It's so sweet, it raises your blood sugar levels."

I agree it's really sweet but Dan-ah is so pitiful at first I wanted to come through the book and hug her... Anyway, I recommend someone translates this.

Last edited: May 25, 2021