Resolved mc vs real daughter

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jem3710, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for forgetting since I read it not too long ago and would appreciate any help I’m finding it!

Basically the mc is raised by her family who is super rich but it turns out that she’s not their daughter (I think she already knows all this, I forgot if they knew she was or wasn’t their daughter ) she was raised by the family and her parents are famous and I think they were super famous actors, there’s also a brother. I think she knew it would happen so was prepared and didn’t want conflict with the real daughter (og fl?) basically

After that, she decides to go to her real parents but it turns out that they seemed like they had enough money but always ask their relatives and leech off them and their hotpot restaurant they have. It’s her parents and her grandma that live together, in the end she ends up helping them and they end up fine

The mc I think had a system or something that helps with studying and other things. I remember her winning a car from a lottery cause of a luck thing she got from the system. I believe during part of it, she goes on this poetry show and wins.

I also remember that the girl that was their real daughter was super jealous of the mc for no reason, even after she left her original rich family, she still hated the mc a lot and got jealous of her constantly, the og fl (?) tried going into the entertainment industry too and got mad when she saw the mc on there not even intentionally. I think the real daughter got so jealous that she spent money to have people ruin the MCs reputation online and the parents found out and realized they needed to send her away to keep her away from the MC so the mom and the real daughter left. I remember she got super jealous when the mc went famous for being an angel in a movie she played in with her dad who’s the famous one, and they invited the mc to play in the sequel but the mc I think refused it at first but I don’t remember if she accepted the role in the end, the real daughter tried getting the MCs role in the sequel, if anyone needs more details I think I can try to remember, I’d be super happy if anyone knows the story!

2. rosyprimrose

rosyprimrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miracle Pill Maker Bullies the Boss

3. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems quite similar but sadly it’s not it, thanks for a new book to read though! from the MCs biological family she doesn’t have any other siblings, from the rich family she was raised in before I believe she does have a brother though

4. the_rebel_

the_rebel_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
  6. the_rebel_

the_rebel_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link