Which Chapter I Wasn't born lucky: Ghost Town?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rasyidmystery, Dec 29, 2020.

1. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last thing I remember is when they gonna announce the leaderboard and people are arguing who will be higher on leaderboard between Sherlock and Moriarty. After that they also went to a ghost town instance with his classmates and the supernaturalist teammates. The last part that i remember is when they enter a building after riding the car for a while.

I remember that i left it off when i kinda fed up with the ML of ghost know and card room goes to the arc when they goes to ancient setting and the ML start acting lovey dovey with the MC.

2. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I got it right, the arc you mentioned (the ghost town/restricted area arc) starts at chapter 91, if you want to read from the beginning of the arc. They enter the apartment in chapter 92.
    As far as I remember, he didn't enter this arc with his friends tho, that should be the arc before, that starts at chapter 79/80. There he enters an instance with a friend after following a call for help made by some people stuck in an instance. It's about a ghost phone call, if that rings any bells.
    Hope I could help! ^^°

3. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah i remember the ghost call arc with the secret lab and calling from the future shit. Is the ghost town arc the global instance that got them paired with people from around the world where one of them is a priest from europe or am i just remembering a different novel altogether

4. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That should be the arc after the ghost town instance. Chapter 101 (i think?). Don't remember if there was a priest among those people, but that was the first instance where they had people from all over the world. The instance was about a silent village by the sea, where you weren't allowed to make any noise.