Spoiler I’m a Villainess, Can I Die?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Dec 28, 2020.

?

Suicidal Protagonist? Interesting. What do you guys think?

1. Good one.

2. Somewhat.

3. Not at all Worth.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    20D86FA2-CABF-4257-A70B-441419C66F60.jpeg
    악녀인데요, 죽어도 될까요?
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-a-villainess-can-i-die/
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53261577
    Description:
    My sick brother died so my usefulness is over.
    With that I choose to die,

but I became a villainess in a third-rate novel?!

In face of miserable end, I thought I can end this troublesome life with my own hands…
    But why do they keep trying to save me?

“Don’t take your partner status from me, Selina.”

“Can you dare to be greedy?”

My life is getting better and better, and the day I will die is coming. What should I do?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Cover:
    324C1157-9CB5-4311-B077-E35DC9721BD9.png
    that must be the ML

4. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is Aiden. The one Selina's adopted. That yellow hair thingy

As much I can remember, Mc tried many times to die. Like jumping on tower bell (saved by Lucas), Falling to the high stairs (Saved by Aiden), and many more. The chapter is getting darker around chapter 30+. She's a suicidal.

5. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh for some reason I was hoping the ml was Aiden. Even though their relationship is strained I'd feel like she would be the most happiet with him. Lucas seems too much of a snake and idk he was already a dick in the og novel. After his best friend broke up with the OG heroine he got together with her sooo yeah... aiden for the win

Scapezz, CaelumBlue, Dobokan and 60 others like this.
  6. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Fl’s attitude! So emotionless and cold!!!!:blobnosebleed:

Scapezz, CaelumBlue, itselle and 19 others like this.
  7. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is lifeless. She just want to disappear and die. Not your typical Mc that wants to change the plot of the Ognovel so that they won't die.

The Mc have a character development (dunno what chapter this started, probably around 100 (?)). She is starting to gain the meaning of life (based on the comments in the novel) LOL and also some blogs

And also some comments in chapter 100 as well saying. 'Be happy Selina' 'Make Selina happy' 'Hope that Selina find her happiness'

Her ogparents are sht.... Blaming her because her brother is sick (like bruh... why?) then making her life miserable... (If i were her, I'll get depress too)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  8. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i want spoilers on how aiden came into the ml light. cause the first few chapters pretty much indicate that lucas might be the main as aiden has little to no ml lines nor roles. and how does he even end up liking her, i mean not impossible but like she really did put him through pain, but i feel like in one of the flashbacks where she threw something at him and he started bleeding she seemed to truly regret it (the past selina) but just curious

9. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats wat I love about her!!!:blobnosebleed::blob_blush:

Bella94 and Ahmya like this.
  10. polkadats

polkadats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Selina (the MC) is planning to die without pain. Because she find her new life annoying she decided to suicide however, lucas, saw her and saved her in time. When the MC falls asleep to lucas arm, lucas was like 'i like the past Selina that is straightforward rather than now' when lucas brought her home, the duke (Selina's father) and the duchess were shocked. The doctor that checked her health asked, "Why did you try to jump?" she answered, "it's all bothersome" then when the doctor consulted her parents and even lucas and half-brother Aaron they were surprised when the doctor

MindDisease?”

“When I asked her why she jumped yesterday, she said it was bothersome. After losing her memory, stress, fatigue, and lack of emotion seem to have arisen in a combination. It was literally empty.”
    after that they were worried she would attempt to suicide again so they appoint lucas to protect selina. he agreed.

Another thing, she also walk around with her half-brother Aaron and she apologized. She even asked to meet with princess ariel then she apologized for the things she have done from the past. The princess with her kind nature naturally accepted her apologies. Mc gave her blessings to Aaron and Princess arie for their engagement.

MC when she walked through the third floor/ was about to fall when Aiden saves her (with magic) no one knows Aiden have magic except MC. However, she wasn't interested in it. Aiden, the servant brought by the past selina was shocked that he even shouted at MC

Lady…? Lady! Wake up! Lady! Lady!”

Despite his cry, Selina didn’t blink a single eye, then slowly turned her head and looked back.

Even after checking the height of the dark stairs, Selina turned her head towards him again with a casual expression.

“Lady! You have to be careful! It was almost a big deal! This is what the hell…”

An impatient heart suddenly filled, and Aden dared to raise his voice. Waiting for an answer that doesn’t come back, he repeat a few times that she should have been careful.

Putt. Selina blocked Aiden’s mouth.

Small hands, soft, cold palms.

he was surprised by the sudden contact, and his whole body was strengthened.

“I don’t know what you’re saying. I can’t hear you well. So just answer this one.”

As usual, there is no high and low voice. In the past, her words were like a knife…

Aiden nodded and Selina continued to ask questions.

“I almost fell off this staircase, right?”

Nod.

“Did you save me?”

Upon hearing that, Aiden couldn’t answer right away.

It would not have happened if he had not been foolishly glanced. If he had fulfilled his original duty.

However, since his mouth is blocked, he just nodded, thinking the only of the simple results.

Selina closed her mouth again. Fortunately, it didn’t look empty like before, and the eyes slowly closed and opened directly to him…

Nevertheless, his heart was pounding with anxiety.

“Why?”

Oh, yes. This is it.

After the suspicious Selina accident, she was quietly stuck in her room and pretended to live the usual routine of walking, eating, and snacking…

‘Can you not hurt me’

This person didn’t change a bit. That weird question of that day…

“Why did you save me?”

She was serious. From that day to now…

All the time.

that's all i know for now.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Assassel, FunSmiles, xpeanut and 83 others like this.
  11. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no other site to read aside from kakao? The few chapters that translated were deleted and I didn’t get to read anything, what the hell? So stressful (sigh)

12. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We know she's not gonna die for good tho...

Bella94 and Laerta like this.
  13. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    You know... I’m not wanting to see if she died or not but the reaction of those bitchy men who was saving her when she committing suicide lol my heart throbbing because they are witnessing it. I want to know what they gonna do!

14. Aviana_Avi..

Aviana_Avi.. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo.. so what happened next can you spoil us more? Or is there any instances where she successfully k*lled h*self butwas brought to life again?

Bella94, Laerta and Yukari_me like this.
  15. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil what happened during the engagement event of her brother? And what kind of suicidal attempts did she do?

16. jajagem

jajagem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so what will happen? will everyone grieve when they heard the news she tried to kill herself again? will they lock her up again?

Laerta likes this.
  17. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    But I thought she told the knight not to speak about it right? How would anyone even know then?:hmm:

Laerta likes this.
  18. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil what happens after chapter 30?

Laerta, Darcy and cometothedarkside97 like this.