Spoiler Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Looking for "later" story spoilers)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by LegionUnderground, Dec 28, 2020.

1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyho,
    I saw the anime to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei years ago and really loved it. I always hoped for some harem-romance development including his "sister". Finally i even start reading the novel and got to the point
    were the real background of him and his "sister" is shown and when the family of them want the silblings to marry.
    I was so damm happy at that time, but soon after it all did go down. He still didn't saw his sister as love interest, and there was quite some sad stuff regarding another girl who was totally in love with him but he turnt her down. A lot of time has passt since i read the books, so i was wondering if someone could tell me the situation that the novel is in right now? Is there any development in the direction i hope for? Or is it getting sadder and sadder with time?

Would be really grateful if someone could tell me a little about the development after i stopped reading :x

2. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Miyuki and Tatsuya marry,Mayumi still the best girl and should have won. smh

3. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, i kinda hoped for a little more detail to be honest, but at least i kinda know what happend now ^^
    I'm kinda happy then he ended up with Miyuki, those two really have been soo cute together. But yeah, i felt terrible for Mayumi when she confessed to him, sadly this sounds like she is still "important" later :/ I'm really bad with sad stuff and rejected love... kinda hope i could "forget" her but if she still appears later on... i fear she still will suffer and i still will feel terrible for her :/

4. forevermtl

forevermtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link