Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. WisteriaNyx

WisteriaNyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summer_moon, Alandra, Asami and 4 others like this.
  2. WisteriaNyx

Reading List:
    Link
  3. milky_su

milky_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you dont mind reading some sentences where i took some liberties since i cant make heads or tails of it (still using context tho) then sure!! ill try translating maybe 50 chapters at first for myself? then ill link it here if anyone wants,, might take some time tho...as it is ive only done 2 and im like already madly praying someone else picks it up lmao

AHHH!!! THANK U SO MUCH!! thats ok!! its still like 300+ chapters? thats gonna keep me occupied for some time based on my current rate lol

Reborn27 and WisteriaNyx like this.
  4. WisteriaNyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha have a good time:blob_pompom:

5. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    New spoiler: they just kidded around, they didn't really believed Yujin turned into a female. They looked to who was the woman, Isabel, princess, S class hunter ect, should we go to his wedding? Yoohyun: till didn't involve my brother I don't care expect for Yerim and Piece. I didn't understand what come next but there is a phrase like usually people would scorn his behaviour but Yerim that understands Yoohyun weirdness was happy. they watched the photo more closely: this doesn't seem being Sung Hyunjae? The hair are definitely silver but usually everyone see a different hair colour regarding Hyunjae's hair. Song Taewon: the posture isn't from a S class hunter. Is gyeol? he should be with Yujin. Piece bumped his pown in the photo, Yoohyun looked closely there is my brother there. And people: what? Yujin really became a woman?! and Yoohyun said "the cat" and they looked closely seeing how much "Hyunjae" was focused on the cat, doesn't matter if that is the real Hyunjae or not since there isn't anything that would interest Hyunjae more and Mr Song is with us, that cat is definitely Yujin. But if that is gyeol, where Hyunjae disappeared to? and Yoohyun was like I don't care. Let's book a flight to Africa. Change of scene, Marie is holding a tea party with a semi-conscious/half asleep Hyunjae because Cresent moon influence. A subordinate interrupted her and showed her the news of the wedding of Hyunjae with Princess Isabel. she was like: who dares to take the spotlight and ruin my wedding? The chapter end with Hyunjae's golden eyes gaining a bit more of focus.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    Opelia, Alandra, Cyltea and 13 others like this.
  6. Lululala959

Lululala959 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find the no one (other then yoojin and stw to some extent ) cares about Hyunjae situation both a bit sad ( not really) and absolutely hilarious

7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for being late but this 24 December happened a spoiler so huge I had to wait yesterday to not let you live a cliffhanger LOL I will be very brief to go immediately to the huge spoiler
    look like Hyunjae isn't totally left to himself yet, Riette and Kang soyoong are in charge of searching for him, young chaos also payed him a visit to train him and Hyunjae asked him why he is so harsh with him with Young chaos replying him that the others youngest are much cuter and Hyunjae pouted "I thought I was cute" , Young Chaos asked him why he is so fixed with Yujin when Yujin is normal apart loving what he shouldn't (Yoohyun), Hyunjae replied that Yujin managed to defeat three trascedents while it should be impossible ( the first time can happen because a coincidence, the second because he was underestimate, but a third time can't be a case anymore), this is my opinion but I think Hyunjae now believe Yujin can save him. And look like hyunjae is going along with the wedding because he want to be rescued by Yujin and Mr Song, this drama queen LOL Yujin and Gyeol managed to get away from Isabel and Samir, take a car and going to the areoport, but it was destroyed by the prophet hunters powered by chatterbox that wanted to stop Yoohyun to land in Africa. More than a time there was a sentence similar to "even after death Chatterbox is such a pain", Yujin was in a cat form not to be found out and Gyeol transformed himself in a white kitty to follow his dad. Isabel and Samir, noticed the destroyed areoport and fought the enemies and after the fight that they barely won Isabel caught Yujin again and said "I didn't think this cat was a female" because he has a kitty with him LOL Yujin tired and sick at this point, used a moment of distraction to enter the mist king drawer with Gyeol to rest. Yoohyun, Yerim and Mr Song reached Africa ( Mr Song before the other two) and allied themselves with Isabel and Samir to fight the prophet hunters. Noah was there as well. They were in disavantage because the enemy nullified their ability but because Yoohyun's flame were his origins and Yerim water manipulation was a magic learned and not her ability they managed to keep fighting. Inside the drawer Yujin slept because a fever, after he woke up he wondered about planning a Christmas party and with Gyeol wrote Christmas cards, look like the mist king before disappearing recharged the drawer (such a good sport, even leaving a Christmas gift) Yujin used an item to check his health and he had left only 30/35 days to live! :blobfearful: Yujin was like let's try to live these days to the fullest with the people I care about. He and Gyeol got out from the drawer with Yoohyun waiting for him ( he found out cat hairs in the areoport and let's not forget his brocom radar).
    Yujin reunited with the others, Yerim was fighting with a Ax (Isabel influence) and Gyeol in his kitty's form distributed the Christmas cards (Fight between Yerim and Isabel over Gyeol because he is just too cute LOL) the group decided the first priority was to take Yujin outside the country and decided to go to France because their hunters were in good terms with Noah. Yoohyun and Yujin went together alone and reached Riette's chalet (Yujin also thought about searching for Hyunjae since the wedding should be in Europe.) They decided to celebrate Yoohyun birthday since it was the 24th December. Yoohyun said sorry for his greediness for having his brother for himself during Christmas but Yujin replied was normal to him to dedicate this day only to Yoohyun since it was his birthday. After they wished to the candles Yoohyun was attacked by another himself and this person said "Sorry brother, I'm a fake" he is the 25 years old Yoohyun before regression, he was still alive! He gently killed Yujin and said he was a fake to not to hurt Yujin's feelings while our Yoohyun felt his brother lose his last breath. Still because the one that killed him was "Yoohyun" he knew there must be someway for Yujin to resurrect. He tried to fight older him but lost miserably. 25 years Yoohyun is SS class after all. Older Yoohyun scolded Yoohyun for being selfish and exposing Yujin to danger, that because Yujin accepted him for that he was, Yoohyun has become greedy and started to put himself in first place instead of Yujin and exploited his love till Yujin was left with only a month to live. Older Yoohyun explained that Yujin in the past was bound by a sistem with lives (the Japanese dungeon) and there was still three lives left, but he could pull this move that twist time and bring something from the past only this once by entering his complete existence in this world sistem during this day because it was his birthday (and I also suspect because the day of the regression was the 24th December) and can't do it again because now the sistem has registered him. After that Yujin resurrected all the damage he got after the Japan dungeon would be gone. Older Yoohyun went away saying to Yoohyun to do better this time. Yoohyun cried next to his brother remembering how he felt when he lost Yujin and Yujin woke up half asleep and seeing his bro criyng and apologizing he said to Yoohyun that while he also like the brother that think only about him and being a good kid it ok for yoohyun to be selfish and love himself as well and even if Santa won't bring him presents Yujin will do it. I hope after this Yoohyun won't revert to be a yandere though, he made so much progress! :sweating_profusely: Older Yoohyun returned in the snow field after succeeding on extending his brother's life ready to put at end at his own since it he didn't have much left (maybe now that the sistem know about him he will be combined with younger Yoohyun like the rest?) but it was stopped by a trascedents (white bird? Gardener?) saying he still have to return the favour and give them what they asked so older Yoohyun returned to sleep in the snow.
    after this mess Yoohyun cleaned the place to hide what happened from Yujin and found Blacky eating his birthday cake. At the start Yoohyun thought to catch blacky as gift to distract his brother from what happened but than Blacky turned in his human form and Yoohyun understood what it was. Blacky give him a fork with a piece of cake and Yoohyun was like "nostalgia" but since blacky wasn't his brother wasn't that much responsive. This woke up Yujin and Yujin was like "all this mess to catch a child?" And Yoohyun was like "totally" also "brother? Another one?" Yujin: "I promise he is the last!" . This last chapter ended with Young Chaos visiting them and twisting Yujin's ears and scold him like a child again because Yujn asked him to turn him into a sword with Yoohyun confused as hell. ( Probably because Yujin didn't know he was cured maybe he was trying to find a way to survive? even if he wouldn't be human anymore? At least that is what I understood by the comment section in which someone wrote something like "even if Yoohyun said he would love his brother whatever form, Yujin are you trying to became a sword?)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  8. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was one heck of a spoiler but anyways thanks for always providing us this spoilers :blobokhand:

9. Bessia_Lala

Bessia_Lala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :aww:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  10. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awhaw thank you!! Does that mean Yoojin is no longer dying?

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    At least not in a month LOL

seekingsnow and kouhahime like this.
  12. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Yoojin give the watch he prepared to Yoohyun? I feel sad about Older Yoohyun’s situation since Yoojin really wants to reconcile with him.

seekingsnow and Bessia_Lala like this.
  13. pdfily

pdfily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what the fuck of greedy of yun bro?
    Is that meaning that he is try to hide his bro again?

14. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    my theory was right, Yujin really wanted to become a sword because he thought he was dying LOL he listed every advantage of him becoming a sword ( he thought there wouldn't be a problem till his soul and mind remained the same) and even pulled the racist card (like for example would be racist if you stopped someone from become a black man if it was possible to change your genetics). Younger Chaos explained to Yujin that changing his own body isn't like changing clothes, there will be inevitable changes that he wouldn't be able to accept and also the relationships with other people will change. For example would he manage to treat Seong Hyunjae the same if he had the look of a child even the inner self is the same as now? Would he treat Yoohyun the exact same way if he was younger or even a younger sister? Yujin admitted he couldn't do it. So he gave up the idea. Young Chaos also said he need a solid base and good material to make a sword so not to think again that changing into a sword could be used as a last card because he would rather help with the funeral. Young Chaos noticed Yujin felt like the first time he met him and noticed Yujin's lifespan was increased of 40/50 years. (knowing Yujin, let's see how he will spend his lifespan again in the future LOL) Yujin was: look like I can hit my 60th birthday yeah! and misunderstood that the tool he used to check his health was broken. Yoohyun asked him what he wanted to do now and Yujin replied that since Hyunjae was his friend he wanted to go to his wedding. Also he said to Yoohyun that it doesn't make sense to have more lifespan if the world is destroyed thus he had to help Hyunjae. Yoohyun asked him if the Yoohyun before the regression was super strong and Yujin replied that he was the strongest and what he saw from Yujin's ability is only the shadow because Yujin didn't developed and trained them thus he can only use them to some extent. He reassured Yoohyun that he would grow strong like the older Yoohyun and in his heart thought even stronger because Yujin will do everything to make this Yoohyun live longer than 25 years old. Time skip, Yujin goes to the France ambassery to announce his return to the media and hide his kidnapping from the public. He also announced he wanted to go to his friend's wedding and he is waiting for an invitation. He met a English hunter whose daughter is also getting married (I wonder how much time Yujin will need to figure that this hunter is Hyunjae future mother in-law LOL) he also met Do Hanmi that called Yujin heartless for not calling him after so much time and that Yoohyun left him in America. Do Hanmi explained he gained a new ability that made him able to communicate with mouses and use them for information gathering. (I see the author has read the scholar reincarnation LOL) Yujin was amazed "did you love hamsters so much you even managed to developed new abilities from it?". In the hotel while chilling, Yoohyun asked to Yujin if he would always return to his brother, and Yujin replied that till is Yoohyun he will always come back to him so not to worry (oh Yujin, if only you knew Yoohyun is afraid to lose you to Yoohyun. ) Yujin thought since his brother was already dead he will do his best with this Yoohyun ( how naive Yujin). Yujin called blacky to give him something to eat and warning him to come out only when he call him. Yujin also asked him what he felt while he is inside him. Blacky replied that he is like sleeping but can play with his Hyung in his dreams ( so like some sort of mindscape). Yujin decided to postpone naming his new children because right now he didn't have the time to search for a babysitter. I guess he can't call him blacky anymore since now the monster is blond LOL the chapter ends with Yujin turning the TV and seeing that the bride of Hyunjae is Marie, the girl that sent the letter and invitation of chatterbox party to Hyunjae.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    Alandra, Cyltea, Lisaa and 11 others like this.
  15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, he couldn't. Yujin didn't have the time to pick up the gift. I must say I feel bad for older Yoohyun, to watch the brother he sacrificed for and denied himself so much rebuilding a life together with another version of himself, must be hard.
    he meant that Young Yoohyun's greediness was wishing to be loved by his brother and stay with him regardless of the dangers. He also started to form a false sense of security thinking that Yujin would always win and come back to him. While we don't see anything wrong with it since this is also Yujin's will and for us, brief happiness is worthier than a sad longer life, for older Yoohyun's pov that put Yujin's life and safety at first place and Yujin that doesn't even try to keep himself safe, Yujin being in the spotlight is too dangerous. Also, if we look at the facts, older Yoohyun managed to keep Yujin alive for 5 years and also rescued him in the Lauchidas dangeon. Only a year and half after the regression where Yujin did what he wanted and he already spent all of his lifespan. He just wanted to warn younger Yoohyun not to be afraid to be hated by Yujin and stop him from going too far even if he have to be the bad guy that say no because the most important thing for both of them is for Yujin to stay alive. P.S. for now doesn't seem that younger yoohyun is falling back to his yandere behaviour that he had in the beginning.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  16. koukia

koukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I edited the Spoiler Curator for those who don't want to look through the pages and I hope I didn't miss anything! There were some things I thought were theories but if they're actually spoilers please add it or tell me to if you don't want to mess with the list. I'll come back and check every once and a while to add more spoiler links if there are any but if others want to edit it please do so by following the link on the post!

17. Alice_90_

Alice_90_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm , anyone knows which chapter does that girl who yugen used to love appears in? I think her name was Chloe? Even any spoilers about her I will be so happy andddddd which chapter did yugen spill wine on heongay

18. EvelynAinsworth

EvelynAinsworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call that "used to love"... Yujin was kind of admiring her and idolizing her, but he didn't love Chloe. All the rumors about Yujin loving Chloe stemmed from misleading sources of the media and the jokes of Moon HyunA and Sung Hyunje LOL. Chloe debuted in 463 I think. Yujin spilled wine on Hyunje in 496.
    Note that the numberings of chapters on Munpia and Ridibooks are different though. The numbers of chapters I used above are from Ridibooks.

akuma_river, seekingsnow and Anhye like this.
  19. Alice_90_

Alice_90_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thank uuuu I didn't know + if u know any dark/sad moments about yugin plz spoil some

20. pdfily

pdfily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder whether Mr kim is no longer close with yoo jin or not. Seems that they are not close after beginning.