Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so tired to respond to people making groundless accusations on Jeanette. She's not particularly stupid and not at all mean.
    If Jeanette is stupid for wanting who she thinks is her own father's love(when she has no other family), then Athy is even stupider for not telling her the truth. Plus Athy also was the same in her first life, wanting Claude's love.
    I only wish you all to reincarnate into Jeanette (without memories of the comic ofc):blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:. Good luck!

2. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being reincarnated into Jeanette huh... That would be a classical "reincarnated into a villainess" type of manhwa :blobpopcorn: The FL would try to collect a lot of money to gtfo and escape her fate or something only to end up staying with her family because of some BS reason and in a classic manhwa fashion, Athy would be the villain because any female character other than the FL must be evil. And Claude would just..exist... Being eye candy like always

3. Chonky_cloud

Chonky_cloud Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay to have your opinion! You can think of Jennete as entitled if you want, everyone have different views after all. I just couldn't see how she expect to have love from everyone though, maybe in the novel version but I didn't read the novel. She did think that Ijekiel would marry her but as soon as he said that Athanasia was more important, she accepted really fast, didn't complain, didn't throw a tantrum. Just accepted that she wasn't as loved, because that was basically her life. She will never be anyone's priority, she's just there to be used over and over again in a world full of fake people, ironic because she's not even conceived naturally.

But I'm not saying you can't keep on seeing her as entitled, it's your way of enjoying the story after all.

afelice, Pikiliu, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  4. Yash24

Yash24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to find the translated version but it's not completely available anywhere so I'm curious. The main story has 219 chapters but how many side stories are there? I don't want to miss a single word of this masterpiece and since I want a little bit of romance I'm desperate for the novel. Someone tell me how many side stories are there in Who Made Me A Princess

5. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should add a chibi Claude murdering the help in the background XD

6. Pongki

Pongki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean I can see in a sense why people are either on the dislike Jeannette train or pity her train, the reasoning is we, as readers, are like “gods eye” that can see everything from most angles. Like the reason I lean more towards disliking her is (like how other commenters mentioned) because Jeanette is very naive but also feels very entitled. Example when Athy’s second(?) visit to Ijekeil [this is only based on the webtoon] we see/hear how Jeanette says “I can just tell uncle -Ijekeil’s father- and then you won’t go” as if she has quite a bit of authority within the house (though this may be blamed on the father). The next two examples would be how Jeanette isn’t very tight lipped. Now I know people will mention she hid Athy well, but let’s also mention the fact that she spilled quite a few secrets to a random stranger (her biological father that she didn’t know) and how by doing so, negatively impacted Athy and Claude. The next example was how she automatically felt mentioning to Athy that they could possibly be siblings is a joyous news while not realizing how uncomfortable it was for Athy and then being upset with her for not accepting it as something good (until later when she “technically” reevaluates the situation). So in this sense the ignorance and naivety of Jeanette’s character but also the added affect of entitlement makes it hard to like her as the story progresses. I’m sure people feel pity for her because of her background and how she was more of a proxy that was used by her biological father (that we can all agree is an a** as well as her mother) but the big negative that outweigh the positive for me in all honesty is that sense of entitlement posters mentioned. Since Jeanette always knew/or had the faintest idea (I can’t remember which) she was not part of Ijekiel’s family but felt she had authority in the house and that Ijekiel would always be her Prince Charming as well as the later thought that she should be accepted by Athy as her long lost sister, jerks me the wrong way. **This part is just personal opinion: I also just don’t like characters who are damsels but also a bit airheaded**

7. SokiHeart

SokiHeart Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don't really like Jeanette, but like I understand she had good intentions?

8. smurfette

smurfette Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know when chapter 88 is going to release? :aww:

10. sandradaffodils

sandradaffodils Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it will come on this Wednesday 30th!

11. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you i am so excited :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. Verbisluna

Verbisluna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's out on newtoki! now that I've read chapter 88, I can't predict what will happen so I'm frustrated but I was reading while holding my breath and was on edge of my seat. Tbh if spoon can turn this arc well I feel like the webtoon will be exceptionaI... I want to see next chapter asap ;;

Deleted member 300842 and biha like this.
  13. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read that too. it's just... i don't know where will this story heading to :') i'm still positive and anticipate and hoping the story to get back in track with novel plot tho even the effort seem wasted :)
    just hope that spoon doesn't make claude regaining consciousness as the end of story or i'll cause riot :)
    Thumbs up to spoon cuz she's like knowing that my frustrated heart could be heal with a glimpse of Lucas new hot black attire :')

Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  14. RuvexTia

RuvexTia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Athy thinks that claude is unconscious, lucas is there taking care of him and now something like this has happened and recounts that she encountered anastacius at alpheus mansion , and he always treated jeanette kindly and also he’s the guy who came in her dream , so she thinks what to do . Felix asks anastacius to get lost and athy speaks and asks him if he is her uncle , he says yes . She asks how he is alive and he apologises for coming without sending a word . Then athy suspects he cursed claude . Anastacius then continues to say he had to come back now that his country is in danger and accuses claude for using black magic and giving birth to athy using black magic . Felix rages but athy thinks to herself she will show who is claude’s real daughter. She rebutts saying doesn’t bringing a dead person back to life also involve black magic ( my girl athyyy). She asks if both of them ( ana and duke alpheus) can take responsibility for the bs they are saying and they won’t be alive if claude hears this . So athy tells a guard to go bring claude and also asks him to bring the royal magician (she thinks to herself with this message , lucas will understand the situation and do something).
    Ana asks why a wizard and athy says it’s easier to prove her innocence that way . Anastacius thinks to himself claude is definitely sick but since athy is so confident it must mean lucas would do something and that’s a bad situation for him and he has to hide. Now ana says athy is not wrong for questioning him and he’d like to say a story. Athy also wants to avoid all the eyes and not let the senate hear everything and dismisses the meeting .

AAAH IM SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER TBH . I love how athy holds her ground here and doesn’t let ana walk over her instead tramples him xD . Now that lucas is gonna come next chapter im so excited. Last wmmap chapter of 2020!

15. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my, please let it be a next good chapter pleaseeeeee:blobcat_hyper:. it's a new year chapter so please give it a good vibes along with a longer storyline. hoho. i don't ask much, i wanna more lucas screening time. hoho. *what a selfish demand:blobrofl:

16. Chonky_cloud

Chonky_cloud Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too!! I love how Athy finally acts her mental age, I'm so proud of her!! She lives up to the title of being one of the oldest characters in the manhwa! Hope to see some more of her being cool!!

17. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a spoiler about Athy's uncle? What will happen to him in the end?

18. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumor has that someone else's soul is in Anastacious' body. Or why would Anastacious be scared of Lucas??

19. Chonky_cloud

Chonky_cloud Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no spoiler...The manhwa takes a different route from the novel...

_EyeCandy_ and DOHere like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect it’s the soul of that one Emperor who is the strongest Emperor in history but got dissed by Lucas when he was young cuz he sucked at magic.