Spoiler Ze Tian Zi: Is the novel ending bad?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Victor777, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Victor777

Victor777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have heard a lot talk about how fmc doesnot care about mc and ending being boring or doesnot live upto expactations something like that..... can anyone clarify??

Kindly no major spoilers.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mean the novel Ze Tian Ji? because that novel is already completely translated, I didn’t read it myself but the reviews say that the ending was kinda unsatisfying. it also has a adapted anime here Ze Tian Ji

4. Victor777

Reading List:
    Link
    yep currently i am reading the novel. I also heard about the ending thats why i was kinda afraid, feels bad if ending is not good after reading so much.

5. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether the ending is good or not depends on your individual opinion, but I can say it's quite anti-climax.

6. Victor777

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for recommendation list (y)

7. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The fmc and mc in the novel feel like they don't spend much time together. Personally for me it's weird, but ok. I thought the ending was weird, too. Because the author will use some western names and some elements from japanese webnovels. I think the ending could bei worse. The novel was very consistent in high Qualität. The combination of author and translator just perfect. Mao Ni and hypersheep325 and his awesome editor michyrr. Because I Loved the Story and translation and If either one of those wouldn't be good I wouldnt read it