LCD Legend of the Great Saint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IRainstorm, May 6, 2017.

1. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not when I had written my previous comment. It hadn't shown the effects on the clone.

I find this development very annoying, did he drink the whole bottle? A sip or two should have been enough.

Paps likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that it hasn't been state the effect on the clone when you wrote it. But it has been mentioned since he created the clone that they share verything, it even was hard for him to act independently from it, because he has to pretty much act and think differently for both at the same time. The clone isn't an independant entity from him, its part of him.

3. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the memory stuff is over without any repercussions, I'm relieved.
    Imagine if he had forgotten Xiao An or Brother Ox or those new cultivation techniques. Would have been a disaster.

Paps likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it would, or imagine if he forgets not to use his daemon cultivation near cultivators, could pit both sides against him.

5. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Incredible, it is amazing how this novel just constantly subvert expectations. The idea of the protagonist sparing his enemy because he sees him as a worthy rival is something I've never before seen in a cultivation story.

6. Ordinary people

Ordinary people Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc have broader thinking because brother ox from nine heavens is good

Paps likes this.
  7. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ru Xin lmao

8. Ordinary people

Ordinary people Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so hhe have child with daemon, what about the race? half human half daemon or full daemon

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying to identify the species of that child would be crazy, but I think the Spider Queen is mocking him instead of actually be pregnant.

10. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's difficult to be sure because the foreshadowing is so subtle, but I think in the next chapter her odds of being pregnant might increase.

Paps likes this.
  11. CruelOcean

CruelOcean Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I really hope she'll get pregnant to see some interactions with the Spider Queen, I really like her cruel, sadistic-masochist personality but some other part of me thinks that it'll be bad and its better to be done with her... I dont know what to think but im loving the story so far and hating the pseudo-cliffhangers.

12. DeirdreH

Reading List:
    Link
    There's the option of both getting her pregnant and also being done with her. Best of both worlds.

13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes after that f**kfest they just did she migth, is just that the situation is a mess, he can't kill her because of the edit, he is weaker that her so next time she won't play around with him, and so far there is no reason for her to leave him alive, even worse after this humilation.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  14. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how MC's of different novels never divulge their secret to even the most closed ones? Because Qian Rongzhi.
    Now I am not gonna complain about it no more.

Paps and DeirdreH like this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats rigth, I kind of feel pity for him, but seriously this chapter just validated how much of a dumbass he was, no wonder he never learned anything form his mistakes.

16. DeirdreH

Reading List:
    Link
    The author was trolling us, building the scene up like something bad was about to happen.

Hopefully we get a scene soon where he meets with Gu Yanying for tea and they can finally talk about things rather than all this indirect stuff.

Paps likes this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAH, well give who were the characters there is understandable that it wasn't something bad, what it worries me is that there has been no mention of his fiancee so far, and how that relationship will go on, by now from all the females he is involved with his fiancee is the one wish link is weaker. Heck he has a deeper relationship with snake girls wish isn't part of the harem at all that her. Maybe with her fiery influence he will be able to cultivate the pheonix thingy.

18. CruelOcean

CruelOcean Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiancee? ¿?¿'¡?¡¿?¡?????????? when where, how? I don't quite remember who this 'fiancee' you speak of is... OHHH! In the midst of writing this ramble about you making up stuff I remembered Han Qiongzhi... its been a minute since I heard about her, hahaha sorry. But, uhmm who are the snake girls? Do you mean the night roamers?

Paps likes this.
  19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, snake girl is how I call the chick that entered the Black halkwolf guards with him, the one from the Quing family that they destroyed. Since her theme seems to focus strongly in she been venomeus as a snake I call her that.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    elengee likes this.
  20. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, so he basically got nothing from defeating her again? Just got something he would have gotten anyway a little earlier. Meh.

Also when he leaves to the area with the monastery with Xiao An, won't a lot of his efforts here be lost?

Paps likes this.