Forgotten Title BL Novel that I forgot the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mcknzlee, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Mcknzlee

Mcknzlee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I remember : the shou transmigrated as a little mermaid that is still a baby like literally he is still inside an egg (which the gong’s men thought it is an egg like rock cause it’s so damn hard and heavy that their ship fucking slam on it accidentally they can’t even comprehend how that toddler size egg shook a fucking big ass ship ) but then the gong check the rock(egg) because he has a feeling that there is something inside that made him want the rock (egg ) so while watching his men crack the rock as he told them to (cause there is a little crack on it and it slightly move because the little shou tried to wiggle out) so lo and behold a baby mermaid (shou) (voila ✨)was seen inside and so the marshal (damn it let’s stick with this one cause i forgot his rank) without further ado raise his little shou (man he didn’t even fucking hesitate ) clothed him and spoiled the little one he even sent him to school and in a span of just a few years he grew into a cutie rebellious shou (goddamn he grew real fast what sorcery is this ?! )

Additional : soo the shou transmigrated in another world and in this world mermaids are being treated as a treasure specially the pureblooded mermaids (cause of the fact that they are rare in ML’s world already) and they can be pregnant and the gong by the way is a marshal(?)(i forgot )

What I forgot : THE GODDAMN TITLE OF THIS BL NOVEL (CN)

applebeans likes this.
  2. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont know the novel, but damn that sounds interesting.