Recommendations BADASS STRONG FEMALE MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by herosaver, Dec 31, 2020.

1. herosaver

herosaver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any good BADASS STRONG FEMALE MC novels? By this I mean, the female doesn't "go weak in the knee because 'male lead is TOOOOOOO handsome.'"

I want to read a novel where female mc is truly a strong woman who has her own goals and dreams without feeling the need to overly depend on a man. Also where she doesn't turn to an airhead just because he is so handsome.

Also where female MC isn't controlled by male lead, like she doesn't let the male lead boss her around. I'm tried of a superior male lead who is the prince and can demand female lead to go and live in his house and then do x and y or else blah blah ... she should be strong and op to just slam the door on male lead's face at the mention of trying to force her to go live with him or something like that ...

creamysoda16 likes this.
  2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Empress livestream

Taruna and MissZer0q like this.
  3. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
    Shadow Queen if you want an MC who dance with business and politics.

5. wendy

wendy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m A Little White Flower In An Escape Room
    Survival Game (Unlimited) -no romance

6. Celebration

Celebration Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Azarinth Hunter

7. Novel-addict

Novel-addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on RR:
    A Dragon Idol’s Reincarnation Tale.
    Agent of the Realm?
    Azarinth Healer.
    Binary Soul.
    Body and Soul.
    Everybody here is a cultivation idiot.
    Forge of Destiny.
    Forgotten.
    I Am Going To Die (In This Game-Like Dimension).
    Lament of the Fallen.
    Lily Ex Machina.
    Magic-Smithing.
    Metaworld Chronicles.
    Orc Lord.
    Power Overwhelming.
    Siphon.
    Skyclad.
    Song of the Void.
    The Godking’s Legacy.
    The New Journey of an Old Soul.
    The Stars Have Eyes.
    There is no Epic Loot here, Only Puns.
    This Quest is Bullshit.
    To Play With Magic.

on NU:
    1/2 Prince.
    A Wild Last Boss Appeared.
    Apotheosis of a Demon.
    Dragon Bloodline.
    Female Warrior.
    I Favor the Villainess.
    I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated.
    It’s Not Easy to be a Man After Traveling to the Future.
    Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear.
    Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
    Manowa.
    My Master Disconnected Yet Again.
    Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na.
    The Empress’ Livestream.
    The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist.
    Unruly Phoenix Xiaoxiao.
    Yuusha Yori Saikyouna Kuro Kishi.

others:
    Substitute Hero, Creative Novels.
    Taint, Black Blood Tales.
    Wizard With the Flower Blades, honyakusite.
    Worm, parahumans.wordpress

8. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/16946/azarinth-healer - MC has a hybrid combat-healer primary class. She started out just using her gym quality kickboxing skills to fight with only her class' self heal and regeneration for protection. At the current place in the story, you can consider her as either a tank with heavy DPS or, because of her secondary class which offers ranged damage, a tank mage that can get in your face. No romance. She does occasionally have intimacy with a few guys, but they're off screen and casual.
    Excerpt from ch-443: (they're discussing an anatomy class for healer trainees, Ilea is the MC)

9. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Demonas: MC was one of the strongest knights but she gets killed by the person she trusted, her comrade who was a demon and went evil path and went berserk (ML), but now she’s back to when she was a child and she wants to protect the ML from going evil path again.
    I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away : MC was a sword that was used and sacrificed for the empire, but she got a second chance and came back in time, now her goal is to take revenge and destroy the empire so she will become the prince’s master.
    Becoming the Villain’s Family : so the MC here is not strong physically like a knight or those FLs with swords, here she has another power and strong will to save everyone. so MC is from a race that can use power of voice, by singing. MC is the last of her kind, and was abused by her father. when they discover her powers she is used by the whole empire but in the end a cold and crazy duke kills the whole imperial family and saves her but it’s already too late and her powers are killing him. so she dies in his arms. but now she’s back to when she’s a child. so she decides to hide her powers and save and protect the child duke from going crazy like in her last life. this also has a cute promo manhwa.
    You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain: here the MC will be reborn after dying and becomes a child in the slums, but gets taken by some crazy scientists and is tested on. so she will get really strong. later when the crazy lab is destroyed all the test subjects run away. she also runs away and decides to live quietly somewhere, but finds out she is in the world of a novel she read in her last life. so the rest is in the novel’s description but the MC is so badass and cool here! this also has a promo manhwa. I really recommend this if your into strong FLs and it’s also being frequently translated.
    Beware of the Villainess!: here MC is reincarnated into the villainess of a novel she read in her last life, but she doesn’t really care that she got a bad ending in the novel, she’ll be even an more evil villainess than the one in the novel and screws the whole original story! this is such a gem! it has a adaptation manwha that is being frequently translated here. and also funny story the ML is a beggar she found on the street and tuens out he was the villain’s brother. the MC here is even stronger than the original love interests and she’s such a badass!
    Light and Shadow: MC was a prince who was actually a princess but she was cross dressing to survive in the place with her crazy father! after there’s a rebellion she runs away and hides her identity. but now she has to marry some crazy duke who was also a knight in her family’s rebellion. MC is very strong and this has a completed (also completely translated) manhwa. it also has a sequel currently being translated.
    Return of the Female Knight: so here MC’s family were killed and she’s back in time, so this time she wants to save them all. MC is a very strong female knight.
    Lady Baby: here MC’s family were all murdered and the empire was is chaos, but somehow i
    she’s reborn and back in time where she was born. now she swears to protect her family and everyone else! even as a child. so literally the title lady baby. she’s so cool! also this has a adaptation manhwa that’s currently on hiatus it’ll be back soon! here
    The Baby Raising A Devil: MC was a child of fate, but she is abused and ignored by her family in all her three lives she died painfully and was sacrificed for another child of fate. now it’s her fourth life and she wants to survive this time! MC here is so cool! even as a child protagonist she is a badass and is evil. she is managing a secret organization without her villain family knowing! she has a doting family this time, and even gets the ML to be head over heels for her even as a child. this also has a cute promo manhwa.

sorry if my reviews got too long I’m a sucker for this genre :blobsweat_2:

10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link