Spoiler I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Kayla19

Kayla19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. It’s good and able to satisfy my curiosity hahhaha thank youuuu

Aymee likes this.
  2. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ilhan went back to the knight quarters and climb the stairs she was startled then fall and her stomach started to ache. She tried to call for help but no one answered for awhile. Then Leonhart came hearing someone asking for help and ask him to call the palace physician who also knows that she’s pregnant. She also think it’s better for the baby to die now since she haven’t decide whether to have the baby. Then she remember the last afternoon that she was with the emperor. Although she wanted to ask him why was she in his lap but she was scared to. (I think she was reluctant to abort the baby since maybe she’s becominh attach to Kyle in her so-called dreams)

The doctor examined her (he slipped) he said he is concern for his life if anything happened to her. She was about to ask the meaning behind that but Leonhart came and heard EVERYTHING!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  3. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leonhart inquiries such as when did she have the baby, who’s the father, is she going to have it by herself and all she can reply is, is she required to let her captain knows which made him speechless. But after being shaken, he was determined and ask her if he could be the father of the child. Ilhan ask him if he likes her and he nod. But she refuse to accept it and he said he is not in a rush and just let him stay with her. She want’s to refuse again, seeing that she didn’t respond and maybe felt he was about to be rejected again he made an excuse to get some hot water.

4. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey just for readers who haven't read it yet, please put this all in spoilers tag

You can do that by typing it like this.....

[ spoiler ] insert text here [ / spoiler]
    (NO SPACES)

Aymee and Poof.Galaxie like this.
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoiler thread tho, so it's ok to not put it in spoiler tags but the tags are there to guide other members that it's a spoiler. This particular feature was made so it would be more organized in a spoiler thread thus making it much easier for others to scroll and find them.

6. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my bad sorry since it’s my first time posting about spoiler, I’ll edit the comments above if I can see the option

Viliel, Manimanga and Aymee like this.
  7. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler beyond the manhwa?

8. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My spoiler is not per episode since it doesn’t have episodes in ridibooks and it’s difficult to navigate the app since I just install it today. I just put number so that readers will not get confuse of the order.

9. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the doctor and Ilhan left alone. Ilhan couldn’t believe and maybe she was just dreaming again. But the doctor confirm it, it was real.

Leonhart was so mad and ended laughing he muttered to himself that he knows that it would happen and he’s strong too.

(There’s someone who’s monitoring Ilhan or maybe Leonhart or maybe both)

She went home after feeling better, dropping and buying every food that she thinks smells good. And lo and behold! The one suffering pregnancy sickness is the emperor while she’s eating her heart out

Another so called dream again he loss weight and he compliment her as she plumped up. With some topic about food that he should eat since food is precious. Then he ask about what does she think about marriage. She answered immediately that she never thought deeply about it. Then he asked what if someone propose to her then she recall Leonhart. He frowned while agonizing for her answer. They she said she probably refuse.

Kyle: Maybe?

Ilhan: I’m going to refuse.

Kyle: Why?

Ilhan: This is not the time.

Kyle: That’s a good idea.

He was happy to hear her answer. While Ilhan thinks that Kyle is the embodiment of her ideals. (She has fallen to Kyle, poor Leonhart☹️)

Following with some lovey-dovey scene. And waking up with chicken skewer in front (pregnancy craving again)

10. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She went to work and all she can think is chicken skewers. Looking she’s bothered about something Leonhart ask her but she said nothing. She sounded cold because she really wanted to eat chicken. But when she receive the skewers from the “court” (the translation is court and sometimes palace and I think it’s the doctor) she realized she didn’t want skewers but “pesturian”페스츄리란 (idk). She was suspicious where did skewer came from all of a sudden since they were about to go out to buy one while on duty. The doctor said he have connections.

The next day he was looking for Leonhart and found out he was dispatched far away when he is a high ranking official only responsible for the safety of the emperor. She ask the doctor but although he knows the reason he cannot tell her. So she freaks out since she’s no one to rely(plus hormones). So she decided to go to the countryside, prepare her resignation, pack things and sell everything.

11. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Th author is the same writer of Bon appetit it has some ridiculous funny interactions.

Aymee, syofiaa, bochucha and 2 others like this.
  12. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She stated in her resignation letter it was due to health issue. Since she’s not a noble so the deputy whom she handed her resignation think it will be easy. So while waiting she buy things preparing for her journey. And later that same day her resignation was denied. With all what’s happening to her captain and remembering the cruelty of the emperor toward women so she think of running away is the best option. She successfully crossed the gate and reached the next village. She decided to take a rest in a tree. She found out that numbers of shadow knight is on a mission although there’s a slight chance she thinks because of her (due to hormones) but she brush off the idea and decided to take a nap.

Another so called dream again.

Instead of smiling Kyle, he expression is somewhat similar to the emperor.

Kyle: Why did you runawy?

Ilan: What?

Kyle: Why did you abandon your position and runaway?

Ilhan: Because my helth is bad.

Kyle: Then get medical treatment from imperial physician. If his not competent enough, I’ll summon doctors.

She laughs knowing it’s just a dream.

Ilhan: "I know my body better."

Kyle: "You said it was okay, but you left and ran away?"

Ilhan: "It was necessary. If you had accepted my resignation letter in the first place, I wouldn't have run away."

Kyle: "What kind of illness is it?"

Ilan seemed proud of his shoulders. Even if it was a dream, I didn't want to tell Kyle that.

Kyle: "Come back. Come back and get medical attention.

Ilhan: “Oh." "You can't cure it in the palace."

Kyle: "Why?" “It's not too late, so come back.”

Ilhan: What do you mean?'

Kyle: 'Don't you know?'

Dang! It’s tiring to type. From now on I’ll copy paste the automated translation or maybe screenshot.

13. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then Kyle took the twig and pulled on you and Ilan's blanket. 'Wow!' I almost lost my balance for a moment, but Kyle caught me and I didn't fall. But it made him fall into his arms. The firm and large hands that came to the ship were low. Kyle asked Ilan in a fierce voice. "Is this your disease?" "What do you mean, ··········?" I tried to refute what I meant, but Kyle was faster before that. "To have a baby." Kyle's gold eyes glistened sharply. Illan's eyes hardened when he saw the eyes like those of Maenggeum. Kyle is a dreamer and may know everything about himself. That's what dreams are. However, I thought that I might have been thinking wrong. Anxiety crept up from the tip of his foot and grabbed his heart. My ears were noisy with the sound of my heart beating heart. "Iran, there's nothing I don't know. So don't lie." Is all this really a dream? The question gradually spread and the body began to tremble.
    "I'll forgive you if you come back."Illan squeezed out his voice and answered. 'No.' 'I'm not asking you to work. I can't accept your letter of resignation, but I'll give you a vacation instead. Half a year and a year off, come back." 'No!' I shouted again and shook him off. I tried to run away after falling out, but now I'm on a tree. While hesitating for a moment, Kyle's hand touched the ship. "Isn't that my child?" And Ilan paused. I couldn't calm myself down at all. 'Did you know?' 'From the beginning?' 'Yes, from the beginning.' 'Is it the first time you're talking about the night of the festival? Ilan's mind became confused. "Then I'll ask you one last time. Is this a dream?' 'If you want to think so."Is it real?" Kyle didn't answer, but he could tell. I felt dizzy. Is this a dream or a reality? that Ilan, wandering around the border, was finally able to reach the truth. "It's a dream, but it's real." The real person came into the dream and made fun of himself. It was both a dream and a reality. 'Dream or reality, nothing will change.' 'No, it will change.' Kyle, who had seen it in his dream, and the emperor of reality overlapped. Kyle, who basically resembles the emperor, but sometimes made people laugh because of his awkwardness. While meeting him in his dreams, his thoughts on him began to change. Sometimes with the real emperor, I once compared Kyle in my dream. But you two were the same person. There were times when I was comforted or enjoyed together, but before that, I felt betrayed. "There is nothing different. You will stand next to me in the future, and the child will be the crown prince." The words broke my mouth. The nobles would stand up and oppose it, but it couldn't be possible. He would be threatened with life from time to time, and life would be a thorny path. Knowing that, Ilan asked again. 'Will you be queen right away when you return?' 'I can't do this right now, but I'll have you seated within a year. I'll give it to you." I laughed again. Do you know what's going to happen between the years? "I refuse," said Ilan, firmly, looking down. It was high, but I was confident that I would go down safely if I stepped on the branches from time to time. 'Iran.' 'I'm not going to be the empress. I hate people who tell lies.Ilan, who said so, immediately fell down. "Then there was no choice but to bring her back by force." Kyle's growling whisper clung to his ear. I got goose bumps on the neck. Soon Ilan woke up from his dream.

14. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ilan, who opened his eyes, immediately looked around. The crowd was approaching. It's not in one direction, but it's been squeezing everywhere as if it were hunting. Illan, who blinked for a moment, soon left his blanket and went down the tree. And in the shadow with the sword firmly in place vanish into I thought I hid pretty well, but the people followed me persistently. Ilan, who was going towards the horse, turned around. It would have been better to deal with them and run away than to be caught. "There are too many people." No matter how good a person is, there is a limit to the number of people he can handle. Especially these days, I was more worried because I was feeling heavy in real time. Ilan bit his lips very well. Then he felt someone approaching from the back and changed his direction. Shadows don't know people well. I'll put it in.' The knights had several hunting experiences. I was hiding and wondering what to do, but I heard a voice. "Lord Ilan, Your Majesty is calling." The shadow knight spoke politely, but the tension remained steady. I could see his willingness to catch him even if he threw himself. "I can't believe you even if you hold up a sword and say such a thing," he said with caution, and the opponent laughed, unraveled the sword, and threw it away. "Is this all right? We have no intention of harming Sir Ilan." 'You'll be willing to take it.' If what you've experienced in your dreams is true. Ilan recalled what Kyle had said. You said you'd bring him back by force. 'I knew someone was going to get caught!' she took a firm look at the retreat. I had to get out of here for now. Ilan dragged the conversation as long as possible and slowly strained himself. 'I don't intend to go back.' 'You haven't officially resigned yet, have you? If you run away like this, you're against the Emperor." "But you're not going back. While the shadow knight closed his mouth for a while, the person who was approaching from another direction became closer. It was only a bait to talk to him now. Ilan took a deep breath and swung the sword. While the person approaching from behind blocked the sword, he hit the person who ran out of the side with a sword. He backed away with the sound of a drum. In between, Ilan rapped his sword and started running. 'Lord Ilan!' The besieged men pursued her. However, the mountain is rough and he runs away so quickly that he couldn't easily catch it. Maybe they're not them. If it were, I would have missed it. 'It's difficult.' I'm starting to lose my stamina. A place came into her eyes. a small burrow hidden in the bushes Perhaps if he had been a little bigger, he wouldn't have been able to hide there. She hid in it and held her breath. Killing the base was not difficult because it was something I had done since I was young. There was someone who passed right in front of him, but he didn't seem to find it. Only then did I have a chance to organize my thoughts. It was hard to believe, but the emperor had been watching himself through his dreams until now. 'I'm sure.' "

15. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ilan leaned against the wall exhausted. The palace has many strange magical treasures. Perhaps there was something among them that could enter other people's dreams in this way. If the emperor had known everything since the night of the festival, the strange things that he thought so far would also be explained. Some of the most popular figures may have been observers sent by the emperor. I understood it all in my head, but my heart wanted to deny it. Is this really possible? No, it's possible. Because he's the Emperor, but if you put it that way, isn't that a son of an ass?" I don't know anything since I had I remembered the days when I was anxious. And you saw it right next to you and you said nothing? What if it was your idea to spend the night of the festival, but you did it on purpose? I was angry. Ilan's dream was simple. All I had to do was save money during my career as a driver, retire, and live in a quiet place. It was not that I had no intention of getting married if I happened to have someone in my heart. 'But this is not it!' The tranquil life was broken and threatened by those who didn't even know their faces. What if you were afraid of being caught by the Emperor, and you had a lot of trouble after you were pregnant, and it was all someone's intentions? I couldn't forgive him. If this is part of a romance novel, it may proceed differently. The woman would forgive and love the Emperor, and she might end up happy. 'But not me!' Ilan's eyes glistened sharply. I started to like Kyle, and I was worried about him a lot. But the feelings were not more important than themselves. "Let's not sleep first." If I wasn't sleeping, I wouldn't dream, and I didn't have to see Kyle. However, this was not a way to use it for a long time. If I didn't sleep for a long time, my body would be ruined. I had to go to Eileen, the country of wise men. I've heard that there are still people who study magic. Either curse or magic will be solved so that you can move freely. Then you should not fall asleep for a while. I think I fell asleep again today and got caught. When he made up his mind, Ilan left the cave and began to move quickly. Unfortunately, I decided to drop the subject. But I've got the strings loose, so I'm alone. It wouldn't be hard to escape. It was the beginning of the run.

16. bellullaby

bellullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must be confused for a sec and have to look twice at the RED SPOILER TAG on the title of the thread. If a person didnt want to read spoiler, why would they come to this thread in the first place.

17. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    wow this is cliché but I'm liking it.

some people are silly and think it's a discussion thread so they need to be reminded of the type of threads that they are reading, and some are just the members anti-spoiler faction trying to ruin people's day.

Anyway, spoiler button is neat imho. Makes you know that it's a spoiler immediately so I can ignore if there's any boring stanning/nitpicking going on in the thread.

18. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    "But not me!" yeah that's is how you raise a flag :blobsweat_2:

19. Hmde28

Hmde28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HTML:
    https://ibb.co/MNfVBJt
    https://ibb.co/HxXvNmx
    https://ibb.co/y6J73S6
    https://ibb.co/Xj3MWJP
    https://ibb.co/RbCzXh1
    https://ibb.co/CVfGjgJ
    https://ibb.co/Fx57bnP
    https://ibb.co/8s8WQGw
    https://ibb.co/6yW9FPQ
    https://ibb.co/xj6GcwH
    https://ibb.co/P5P4zdx
    https://ibb.co/BN3rjf9
    https://ibb.co/42FSGDD
    https://ibb.co/nPSD7r6
    https://ibb.co/vXRRWxy
    https://ibb.co/cxJhMDH
    https://ibb.co/12XjS60
    https://ibb.co/Yjt1gtq
    https://ibb.co/6HrX93C
    https://ibb.co/k3Vcc4B
    https://ibb.co/Jqyf9C0
    https://ibb.co/tYdks4Z
    https://ibb.co/021MzQz
    https://ibb.co/XkvqV5r
    https://ibb.co/HXDxcWw
    https://ibb.co/kh4kJGQ
    https://ibb.co/3mzJvJ8
    https://ibb.co/vv5ZpKL
    https://ibb.co/n8DkTC9
    View the link from top to bottom EP16

Please reply if you can view the link so that I can delete it since it takes a lot of space

20. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just wondering... You know when she suddenly has those dreams that they're very lovey dovey with the emperor... Is that just a normal dream? Or does the emperor have something to do with it? Does he know about it? Is he secretly going inside the FMCs mind?

(I'm sorry I didn't look at the previous comments)

Aymee and Kayla19 like this.